Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes beginners section give us much learning points. Because we was keep some information when we are new bodies. So right now beginners point out some little things, we are not knowing about them so by the reading given comments we understand about it. So from this we are getting information. Hopefully it is also well knowledgeable for you.

Beginners section are really good . Its the place where beginners feels confident and secure .And I also think this section contain more amount of information other than any other section . This section has more no of posts than any other section 

Beginner section is really best and good section for learning first stage of the forum her we learn the basics about the cryptocurrency and being able to answer most of the question. So according to me the beginners section is best section.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes dude you are right beginer section is one of the best section for the new to learn about this forum and the basics of the crypto world so I suggest the new business first of all they have to read the rules in about forum section and then they should spend their time in the beginers section so they can get a good knowledge.

Absolutely, I used to read the contents in the beginners section, and it really helped me a lot early on, and now I read the topics in all of the sections.

• +4 1

I think biginer section  is good and suitable  for all.   Biginner  section is the best. But  in this section  we should make our-self  comfortable  with this big community.  This is the time when we start learning  about the rules. So this time is best.

• +2 1

in that section there are a lot of things that you can learn and the people are making topics for the newcomers in this place and also in the world of technology and the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

I think beginners section is good and suitable for all members. The beginner section help me to learn many basic thing in the cryptocurrency. From this section beginner can know their restriction and rules. that can help them in future.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, my friend, the beginner section is the best place for a forum member to start.
I agree with you that mastery of this section forms the basis of the active member of the forum, who contributes to the development and progress of the forum

Yes you are right it I have also done so in the period of my newbei . I started with the section of beginners and learnt many new things about this forum and how to learn and earn by using this forum and I could

know about every thing that should need to do on this forum. I learnt from the experiences of the seniors and accepted their helpful and useful amount of opinions.

Yes, beginner section gives best foundation. In anything you want to do, once the foundation is good, then you are close to success and once it's bad, then you are born to fail. In crytotalk, once you have laid a very good foundation such as strictly following the rules, learn how to create attractive topics and so on. Once you are done with that, then you are close to success

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginner section is the best section for beginners. Because here is many discussion about begginers. From this discussion begginer can learn a lots of things. That's why begginer section is best for all begginer. 

Base on my own perspective I think the best foundation is first of all follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin andd ask questions where you did not understand there are people around to put you through on this platform @Mubiflow

• +4 1

7 hours ago, M.bello said:

Base on my own perspective I think the best foundation is first of all follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin andd ask questions where you did not understand there are people around to put you through on this platform @Mubiflow

Yes exactly @M.belloi don't think I will be this comfortable with this cryptotalk forums if the beginners section never exist its the foundation of all the members. Without it some of us won't have survived the  strict rules and regulations

• +3 1

I am newbie here.yeah I agree with you. I have learned lot of things.It gives me a foundation. I gather experience. I will help me for future

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes exactly @M.belloi don't think I will be this comfortable with this cryptotalk forums if the beginners section never exist its the foundation of all the members. Without it some of us won't have survived the  strict rules and regulations

Exactly I totally agree with you because you must follow the rules and regulation of moderators/Admin there must a platform where you need to start from a certain stage before reaching your goal @Mubiflow

On 12/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, M.bello said:

@M.bello You are absolutely right mate as i also agree with on this. The best foundation which will build one's career here that will even protect one from violating the forum rules is reading about the forum as this will now build someone's foundation in any activity done in the forum in the appropriate way and manner the administrators want it.

4 hours ago, M.bello said:

Exactly I totally agree with you because you must follow the rules and regulation of moderators/Admin there must a platform where you need to start from a certain stage before reaching your goal @Mubiflow

Exactly in anything you found yourself doing or where ever you found yourself in the means of people there are certain rules you need to follow because a leader who will lead you and you must must obey his command, in this platform the moderators/Admin are our leader we need to follow their rules and regulation before we succeed @Mubiflow

• +2 2

This particular section on crypto talk forum is like a teacher for the new commers in the modern crypto currency world. For me, it was a whole new thing to do some work online sitting in my house and earning money. Crypto has given me hope and excitement that I will be able to make my part time additional earnings online. There is nothing difficult here, seniors are quite friendly and your queries get answered instantly. In the beginners section, I can easily find the topic of my interest and make a comment which is more often than not a useful comment. I'm really motivated and inspired to do more work on this platform. 

Hello everyone, I consider that in the beginners section, it is the best way where we can start writing our first posts and comments, since it will give us more confidence and security when working in the forum, but I also recommend checking the other sections, as you may find some topics, which are easy to post.

• +1 1

I agree with you. All beginners try to stay in the about forum and the for beginners section as it gives you the perfect idea about the working and the ways of the forum. It is better to be guided best before starting off in such a platform. Read and find out maximum information about the forum.

This is a very simple and informative section so it is for new members to learn from here and gain information and experience. Starting from the section where we reach our destination. Meaning complete 100 posts. And I am about to complete my 100 posts by gaining knowledge and experience from here. I enjoyed joining this forum and spending time in this section. I am very happy that I got the opportunity to earn money and gain knowledge and information of different digital currencies. And business learning. All of this is going to be very beneficial in my life.

• +2 1

The truth is that we have to really keep on putting up that power behind with it, there is a lot of good ideas that we have to really get out there we have to really define what would be the right effort to be with, we need effort that would really be sure about it, the forum is usually the most powerful, there is nothing to it, but to keep on growing and doing some good work the launch pad to the forum is the beggiers section and one must be able to really grow with that

• +3 1