Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes, you are right to because new here and began from the beginners of the beginners and get every day on a lot of information and learn all about encrypted currencies and have been able to publish useful topics; just try to substitute them and learn about them and gain experience I'm getting a day after the day I get the benefit and knowledge more about the encrypted currencies.

On 8/4/2020 at 5:54 PM, P A Ashif said:

It's TRUE that beginners section is the foundation of every platform. If the base is strong then the building will be very high. So I think presently there should be more topics in beginners section as compared to other section. The explainer and senior members can contribute to the platform by making new and valuable post.

Agree with you,  because if something has its strong base then the next procedure ultimately gone well so the begginers sections in that forum which we are talking about is just like the foundation of the page no doubt.

A very nice topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many new people work here every day.  There is so much for newcomers to learn in the first working moment.  Learn all the rules and regulations on how to work.  And create informative posts.

Yes beginers section is most useful section for newbies like me who wants to enter the world of crypto.It shows us the way to survive in this forum and also it gives us much more info and experience about crypto world through senior members.Its also the most active part of this forum with new topic every moment. 

hello brother i think you are right about all what you said and i will explain to you too so listen to me to understand me , Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much as possible before moving to other sections so that they can find answers to their questions and inquiries , so thank you for share you question and good luck for you and every buddy using cryptotalk .

• +4 1

The beginning part is really important. It provides experience for writing quality posts and comments. We must act according to the forum rules and post appropriately. A useful post requires some effort and patience.

There is basic information that all beginners must know before starting their journey in this forum. Therefore, the beginners section is their best teacher in order to gain sufficient experience in the coding world, after which they can develop themselves in one of the coding fields such as trading or investment or other fields through other sections.

it's the section that has all rules and other important things. So my advice, its better for a beginner to stay on those two sections (beginners & about) until they reach 100 posts and they can start

Yes of course .I  am new member i learn a lot from from beginer section 

it is a very good to have a separate section for new members .From questions of other and experience of other i learn a lot from other and i hope i will learn many more .

• +1 1

Thank you all for your understandings and for highlighting more on this issue, just as everyone knows this section gives a good, standard and solid foundation for beginners which light their potentials and guide them through out their stay in this forum. So we have to put more effort, give best attention to this section there by sharing constructive, useful and interesting post that will be enlightening and encouraging them to also benefits and achieve their goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginner section is best for every new person who just enter in this forum because they get all basic knowledge about forum rules and guidelines and also learn basic information about cryptocurrency if you are a beginner then you must inter in this section and spend your time you will definitely get some valuable information

You are right my friend. Beginners section always give the best foundation for newbies. As a newbie I will always advice to stick to beginners section because you will learn so many things about cryptotalk forum and cryptocurrencies as large.

You are absolutely right brother. But I think the Brand New members should be visit first the section About Forum for learning everything about this forum. Then he should visit the section For Beginning for further information. When he will get interested into learning then he will definitely use all the sections for learning more about Cryptocurrency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is no doubt that this forum that is the foundation of the cryptotalk so lean more as you possibly in this form you will be the able of trading investing and withdraw etc. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For a  newbie or for a junior member, the beginners section is the best as it provides the posta related to the rules and regulations about the forum that how should you work in this without erros or warning points.

Absolutely right because  this section  consists of very easy posts and have a lot of knowledge  for  the beginners and they get good knowledge  from that forum.this tells them all about the rules and regulations of that forum.so they should spend most time in that section  rather than other section....

Yes that actually through from the beginner session you get to know more about the forum and even how things are fine on the forum

Yes thank you for giving us this advise as a newbie am going to take this advise of yours and work with it because I really want to be successful in this forum

You are right.  This is one of the forums.  New members must follow senior members in this forum.  If you face any kind of problem, you have to ask questions to the senior members.  By following the senior members, the new members will be able to gain much better knowledge.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  This forum is a comfortable forum.  Thanks.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Beginner secton is a best resource to get information about crypto and learn how it works as senior members do posts in this section

No doubt beginner section is great for new members. Beginner section is full of information about the forum, rule and regulations.what should avoid while posting. 

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Thank you my dear friend ❤️ I'm also newbie and I'm learning and improving my skills . This information is very useful for me . This site best for everyone who wants to earn money online

This is the foundation of this forum and we need to make it even stronger so that the members who come here can learn something good from here. And you must have seen that many topics are created daily.

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes dear mate I am agree with you. When I join this forum it help me a lot because the posts at this section is very simple and informative. If we read the post carefully and then read the comments of that post so we become able to make a good comment at that post.