Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

The beginners section can be used as a beginner's lesson on the basics of cryptocurrency. Beginners can ask questions they don't know yet, but don't let the topic be the same as others, because if that happens your topic will be deleted. You can read and understand the beginners section first before posting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, dear, this section is the most important section for everyone, especially beginners, because everyone here in this section learns the rules and conditions and understands them well, and here they also learn how to create a useful post. 

• +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Am also a newbie.  And I was badly looking for this advice that is given by you.  First thanks to you.  I am also begin with the begginer section as already assighn by you.  As a beginner we all have to follow these rules. They will help us a lot. 

• +2 1

Hi I'm newbie here and I think beginner section is helpful there is answer of every problem we new members learn there how to post and how we can earn here

The section for beginners is the best because in that section is where we can train and obtain or achieve what we want in itself and then go to other sections and thanks to the beginners section we have a lot of knowledge to go to the other sections and keep learning.

• +2 1

Beginners piece is in reality as it should be for every part of the beginners who would like to pick up comfortable with this district it is as well first-rate for education new clothes about cryptocurrency if you famine to become skilled at belongings about the forum or a few guidance at that moment you be supposed to explore manually in this part.

• +1 1

If I agree, the beginners section is the best when you are just starting out in this cryptocurrency since it does not take much experience to comment on issues in this section

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Rizwan Saeed said:

First thanks to you.  I am also begin with the begginer section as already assighn by you.  As a beginner we all have to follow these rules. They will help us a lot. 

You are warmly welcome to this great forum friend and I sincerely acknowledge your formal understanding in respect to the forum rules and regulations which is the governing body of the forum. Your consistent respect to the law determine your success in the platform

Yes of course beginner section provide a strong foundation in cryptotalk forum. It learned you how to post and how to react with other members. 

I personally feel i also got many answers of my questions and interact with many members. 

This section teaches us how to follow rules and respect others. 

While so motivating  sure this is truly a stating point and where we get to learn the rules and follow them, this foundation it actually introduces a cryptotalk and it's rules so far.

• +2 1

Having a section for beginners in the forum is very important and gives us optimism. It is good for new members to enter this section and learn the basics of working in the forum. They can also ask their questions and problems to find appropriate solutions to them. This is a very important section.

• +2 1

the good things of this market is to really propel everything in the right direction that is why when as a new begginer, you need to listen to experience 

This is practically the section where whether you'll make it on this forum or otherwise is determined. Even if you have experiences in other cryptocurrency platforms and cryptocurrency itself, the rules are too basic but important for anyone to overlook. Beginners section is the foundation. If you are not solid here, whatever you want to build will collapse in no time.

True words my friend ,I totally agree with your opinion that this begginers section is the best place to learn about the basics related to this forum for the new members. The newbies can get knowledge and experience by working at this forum in the starting. After that they can be able to makes comment in others section also.

Yes you're right. I am a newbie  here . So when i came here i don't have any idea about any of these .But beginner section helps me alot to know about this forum,trading ,exchanging and many other things . I also come to know about many other things.

Well as for me I was introduced to this great forum about three months ago that was around September but I never took it serious because. Though I regret not joining on time

5 minutes ago, Naya123Naya said:

This forum is one of the best forums you have dealt with Especially with regard to dealing with beginners when you publish your publication Your there are different opinions possible through these Opinions increase the cognitive beginner's output.

Yes you are right. I believe every section has its advantages. Like the bigginers section is most participated section where people give much attentions on the newbies.

• +2 1

Beginners section gives the best foundation. Because at this section you learn the things completely about cryptotalk. Majority of topics are very useful for the beginners here. So this selection is very useful, informative, understandable for every new member here.

• +1 1

My friend, you are in the right place and the right foundation in the beginners section. There are many topics that are based on many matters, including cryptocurrencies and the beginners section is a cornerstone for your learning the forum rules in the right way and also the cornerstone for learning about cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 2:39 PM, mhmd7 said:

When I entered this section and saw the posts, and how all the questions are answered in a clear, simple and clear way, I really felt comfortable and said that this forum is one of the best forums, especially as it has a special section for beginners.

Yes same with me also mate. I felt comfortable in answering most topics in the bigginers section. Its Its really the foundation for bigginers.  When I started answering topics on crytoworld it was somehow difficult for me then. That's why all the newbies are adviced to stay at the bigginers sections first.

• +1 1

it does not matter where from you take a start I think you should keep on reading from the foreign and one day you will be able to call yourself a man with a lot of knowledge.

Yes we all are start with the same place and we all give our best we know we all are explore all section but the beginner section is good than anyone else so i think you are totally right.

• +2 1

Begginer section is a wonderful place for newbies. They can find answer for their question and problems. They also start to adapt crypto world, but every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works here. Most of them aren't reading the rules and than they're making posts about ' why my posts are deleted' etc. If they read the rules they don't have to make a post about it. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum because it's a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto.

• +5 1

Hi there friend. I agree, that is a great subsection for those people who are new to the forum and to the crypto world in general. there are good advices here and some of the community members shares their good and bad experiences in crypto environment so the newbies will find a chance to learn from the experts' mistakes , too

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You spoke beautifully. The section of this forum is the best. At the beginning, you have to experience the rules and regulations of this forum. Then you can understand a lot from this forum. Then it will not be difficult to post. This forum has many new and old members. We can learn from them. If you want to be proficient in this forum, stay tuned to this forum.