Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

many people may be Newbies on the forum but not be Newbies in the crypto world, I always suggest that people spend more time researching things on google and youtube and then start reading people's posts here on the forum and only after that start posting . this to have what to comment

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

Like most of the new members don't know much about the importance of the daily 50 likes. I am also a victim from the beginning I my earning point was

Correct @Cryptonas but don't be to worried my friend they will get to know it as time goes on since they are still in beginners section because topics addressing, enlighten and inspiring about giving reputation has been published of differently, so to say with time they would all be cleared.

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Guru2050...The Beginner section is a school for beginners.  Because here they will get ideas about everything.  And learn a lot of information.

@Cleaner my friend I would have preferred if you say beginners section is a special class for newbies under the school of cryptotalk forum that it's designed and tailored to equiped new users with sounds and robust experience of postings

• +1 1

Yes, basically!  This is the starting point of the forum, and as a new user to the forum it is recommended to start with the Vignier section first.  In fact the site has a Cryptotalk helpful forum because the way to make money without it is to invest in the Cryptotalk forum.

This is only becomes a fact because of how much the topics could be necessary to the lives of the users who are really new in this industry so they are relevant to what the topics in the section is talking about. I would say that it makes the section to become more informative and used compared to the other sections because of how much knowledge that the forum is willing to give for the future of the new users in this forum so they would be able to become knowledgeable in their journey in this industry to which they put most of it in this beginners section of the platform.

Yes, if you have ever lost this before, you find yourself going through a stage in your life writing these posts and how to start and discuss with others and so this is the best thing you might feel in this forum. The important thing here is that after you understand some of the rules, you will have to change the section because you are no longer a beginner and that discussion is in important places you will learn from.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you. I have never seen any 'Beginner section' in any website. Initially I thought it was just a waste of time.But now I realize that it increases our knowledge about this site and also helps us to earn money.

This is exactly what I do, the beginners section has enough information to make you understand the basics of dealing in the forum and I am learning from it and from the questions of new members and the advice of distinguished members.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes, you are absolutely right. Begginers section has helped me a lot during newbie period . This section involves all the information about the rules of this forums and mistake we could make. Senior plays vital role there, they help us through the posts and aware us about the risks of carelessness in this forum . Beginners section is created for the beginners so that the member could be familiar with this environment and could gain experience on working here. 

• +2 1

Indeed, beginners section is really beneficial for everyone in this forum since it has everything that a beginner can learn about. This section help us understand how this community works and will help us learn about the most basic and standard knowledge about digital currencies, as well as the community's rules and regulations. It is a section where every beginner is welcome/open to ask their questions if they have clarifications and questions about the forum. 

• +5 1

Thats true . I find the beginners section helpful most as a beginner in cryptoworld. There is much helpful and realistic topic here. Evert beginner find this section more useful cause they don't understand other sections topics. So this section is the starting point for each to understand crypto.

Me as a beginner, i will stay here for more than a week because i need to adopt the environment here and also to get some basic ideas given by the seniors here, i will explore the other sections when i'm confident to answer some topics there!

Yah bro you are right new comers shiuld pay attention to their content they should select a good topic and as you are saying we should read the rules and should strictly follow all rules and regulations . If we shall not follow it we might be banned . And in case of posting they should select a topic which is useful to all others . 

It is absolutely true my friend. Beginner section is the most and comfortable zone for newbie. It helps them to understand the basics about the forum. It also helped to understand the rules and regulations of this forum too.

• +1 1

33 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

Indeed, beginners section is really beneficial for everyone in this forum since it has everything that a beginner can learn about. This section help us understand how this community works and will help us learn about the most basic and standard knowledge about digital currencies, as well as the community's rules and regulations. It is a section where every beginner is welcome/open to ask their questions if they have clarifications and questions about the forum. 

Yes brother I couldn't agreed less as all I have  learned in this forum is from this section they really help me a lot with the posts and comments here its was such an experience I gathered here

Yes definitely Beginners section provides us the best platform for better understanding about the forums so that you can perform better when you are growing. Newbie is the first stage for the beginner and they can really perform better if they spend his or her little time onthis section.

Most of peoples complete there task in begginner section and crypto world and they spend there most of time in these sections  and you can meet with many peoples from different countries in this section so its a good foundation 

Actually, beginner section is the first learning section of this cryptotalk forum for the newbies. This section has all the rules, regulations and steps to learn that an every new member wants. He can also ask any question to solve his confusion because this section has good reviews and knowledge.

I am thinking of spending more time in the beginner section because I have tried commenting on the other section like crypto world then I found that section very difficult. So, I want to make by base stronger in this section and go to crypto world.

• +1 1

This section was not from the beginning of the forum, but was created later after the passage of days. This is in order to avoid duplicate posts for new members and also to help them start the forum.

Going through the beginners section is a lot helpful we should be much active in this section his is our good fortune

crypto subjects that concern beginners and many articles in here that are important for us here  new comers doubts are cleared in this forum with the  help of senior member and understand how the payment is made in the beginner Section .

the reasons as the ones given on this post, more information that will help them to deliver good work here and us old member we should be exploring more

I gree with you hundred %100 all the section in this platform are very good and important because any section that you visit you will learn more about cryptotalk .also it will help you and improve your knowledge but beginner part is more important that is the where you can have a good background and be standardized.

It is very important section and gives the most to new people that will require for a successful stay at the forum. I have spend a large amount of time in this section and come back often to discuss with beginners and also learn something that I might have missed.

Yes, it is this section that gave me the support to complete and end my first 100 posts and gave me useful information to understand some aspects of the currencies Thank you to the contributing members and the supervisors here for adding this good section