Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes, the beginners section gives information that helps to understand cryptocurrencies and how to start the first steps to making money.

• +1 1

Of course, I believe that this section really helps beginners, and after studying the forum and the rules, I would recommend moving on this forum branch, because it gives a great success! And if you pass it, you can easily achieve success!

• +4 1

For me, I like to ask questions and get answers from old members, and I also like answering other members' questions.
It is imperative that new members spend some time learning about the forum and asking questions about things they do not know or are new to.

I couldn't agree more. Starting in the beginner's section will help you gain the sufficient knowledge to succeed and interact with the other topics. You should make sure that you read that first so you are not missing anything as you go by.

I am beginner here and mostly time invest in beginner section because I try to give and learn from other section but I feel a lot of difficult due to less knowledge. I feel that my base is becoming strong on beginner section. 

Yes a great opportunity for new comers...every new comer should try this section ... because many questions are easy to understand and new one express thier thoughts according to question...and can easily complete thier 100 comments..

On 8/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

You have said well, also your performance from the beginning will determine your earning point. Like most of the new members don't know much about the importance of the daily 50 likes. I am also a victim from the beginning I my earning point was poor because I did not know about the 50 likes, because that I was not able to make any reasonable point. So it will be wise for any new members to ask questions when he or she is not getting straight.

• +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

@Guru2050...The Beginner section is a school for beginners.  Because here they will get ideas about everything.  And learn a lot of information.  Newcomers can learn about all the rules in this section.  Understand how they should post.  They will make many new friends in this forum.  So we can say that the beginner section is very important for them

• +2 1

I agree with you, I also believe that the beginner section is one of the most active and helpful for topics in this whole website at least for English users. I find that there is many diverse topics in this beginner page ,at the same time spam topics is also a problem.

Like you, it is impossible for me to forget all the moments I spent in this section when I started working on the forum because I got to know a lot of people here and gained a lot of information.

you're right. beginners need to start before operating on this discussion board to begin reading the subjects in this phase and gain from it as a lot as feasible earlier than shifting to different sections with the intention to discover solutions to their questions and inquiries.

If you want to learn more about crypto talk then you need to instigate as a beginner,because beginner is best foundation to assimilate  better the regulations and rules attached to be able to get a clear guide so as to know how to post reasonably 

Actually its a considerable to add tutorial being prioritize by newbies too so they would knew whats this thing about and they should and what not should do so as there are alot of things to be learned on that point tutorial section is more considerable.

In fact, for me, I am no longer a junior member, but I am still writing in the junior section in addition to the other sections so as not to try to give them all the experience I have gained from the most experienced members of me

Yes, This beginners section is the ground of every newbies here like me. We can adapt to the new changes that this site may ever had. This would be a great foundation for us. This could also help us to gain friends especially senior members.

I agree with you my friend, everything in this life is in need for the beginning part time. 

Even though in CryptoTalk, we can learn a lot from this period of time and it is our chance to learn as much as we can from our mistakes to avoid repeating them in the future so in order to be a successful members we need to learn from our mistakes and to learn also from older members and the important thing I think is to not be afraid of asking other members about things we do not know to learn from their experiences.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginner section is the good for new members because they have no information like me.  I learn and get information about ceyptocurrency from this section.

Newbies just use this section only for getting knowledge and information after they learn, they should move to cryptocurrency section where they get more knowledge about crypto and also earn.  

The advantage this section offers is simple concepts that are easy to understand by new members, which makes them able to get started and gain self-confidence before delving into the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right and thank you for the share. It is really good post with full of information that all the brand new members like me. The Beginning forum is really impressive place to learn for the new comers like me.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes you are right say newbie is the starting point of this forum,and as new user in the forum it is recommended to first start with begginer section ,I think that cryptotalk is helpful forum at the site because this is the way of earning money without investment at the cryptotalk forum .than the newbie get the more information about the crypto talk.

I'm posting in the Begginers  section in CTT forum during the recent days. I found most important  discussions in this section & I spend time to read the posts before creating the new comments in this section. 

• +1 1

Surely the beginners section offers the foundation that is generally needed to succeed in the crypt talk journey, in there one learns about all the rules and regulations as well as the overview of other sections 

you're actually proper mate, i started out posting within the amateur segment. i learnt many things from the novice segment. it also jogged my memory of the policies and law of this forum.i got many beneficial facts about cryptocurrency and buying and selling shape that segment.