Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

@Dorjoy12

I don't think two weeks is enough, please be sincere and fair enough with, what  you are saying.

Been a new user in this community I believe you know how it feels and you have pass through it too.

Mark my words very well & attentively please

Am not saying a NEWBIE should limit themselves in beginners section, rather they should spend good time learning the required experiences on how to participate successfully in this forum.

Two weeks only is not enough!!!

Looking at it critically, I urge you to reconsider it again...

-How many days will it take him as beginner to carefully go through the rules and regulations guiding this forum and make sure he/she not only read but understood them.

- How many days will it take him reviewing pined post, or old post from senior members to learn from related questions asked by others.

-How many days will it take him to finished 100 free compulsory post.

They are things that inculcate or instill vast experiences on new users, these gives good understandings on how to live peacefully and stress free from violations. Then for him to progress to various sections available and be participating victoriously.

Am sorry to ask you this question, WHY RUSHING?

What is the essence of RUSHING?

Because to me I see no reason for rushing, after all the journey is still far, and definitely one has to laid a good foundation and the foundation lies in beginners section.

NOTE: Meaningful things worth of achieving requires good time preparation.

So let's not be here targeting immediate earning only rather with plans on how to secure our dream future to be making good and reliable income, using knowledge and experience we are learning in this forum. Gradually we shall all succeed...

With hope you will understand me🙏

Thank you

@Guru2050 you may dont understand my words goodly.. I have mean to stay in beginners section hardly two week.. And its pretty much sure that if a noob member stay in beginners section only first 2 week then he will get the basic Knowledge about the forum.. Then he should move on another section while active in beginner section... So that they can participate in evey section while take the basic Knowledge...hope you understand too..            

• +1 2

I agree to you mate that this beginner's section is the best foundation for us newbies here we can learn the most important rules here by reading the 3 topics that have been pinned by the admins here and we can learn a lot about crypto world in this forum and that is what I've experienced here but for the other newbies that have a knowledge or have a experienced of the other forum I'll think that there is a lot of new things here that the other forums have not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's TRUE that beginners section is the foundation of every platform. If the base is strong then the building will be very high. So I think presently there should be more topics in beginners section as compared to other section. The explainer and senior members can contribute to the platform by making new and valuable post.

• +2 1

The beginners section is very important for new members as it gives them an overview of crypto and even answers questions that are related to this forum, such as the about forum. I think that the most important topics in these sections are the rules for the forum and the earning methods, as many are here to earn and learn, but do not take the time to learn the rules and are banned relatively quickly. It is important to spend ample time in these sections when you begin the forum, as it is will maximize your benefit from this forum later on. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 you may dont understand my words goodly.. I have mean to stay in beginners section hardly two week.. And its pretty much sure that if a noob member stay in beginners section only first 2 week then he will get the basic Knowledge about the forum.. Then he should move on another section while active in beginner section... So that they can participate in evey section while take the basic Knowledge...hope you understand too..            

Any way you are right too thank you for your insight or suggestion, just as you know newbie should start with beginners section take his time to be well equipped with the foundation then after then progress to various sections available in the forum

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1

23 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I agree to you mate that this beginner's section is the best foundation for us newbies here we can learn the most important rules here by reading the 3 topics that have been pinned by the admins here and we can learn a lot about crypto world in this forum and that is what I've experienced here but for the other newbies that have a knowledge or have a experienced of the other forum I'll think that there is a lot of new things here that the other forums have not.

23 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

It's TRUE that beginners section is the foundation of every platform. If the base is strong then the building will be very high. So I think presently there should be more topics in beginners section as compared to other section. The explainer and senior members can contribute to the platform by making new and valuable post.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:30 AM, Mwangi said:

Thats  true so we need to keep on trying as hard and putting up everything , we have to work and know that this  forum has catered for everyone the good things we do around here make everything look good for every stance that we are working on so  we need to really go to the section where we can be able to  read everything  we work on

Thank you all for your understandings and for highlighting more on this issue, just as everyone knows this section gives a good, standard and solid foundation for beginners which light their potentials and guide them through out their stay in this forum. So we have to put more effort, give best attention to this section there by sharing constructive, useful and interesting post that will be enlightening and encouraging them to also benefits and achieve their goals.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

you are right, beginner section is like a training section, for any beginner learn and understood how it work this forum and what he will do for do not make mistakes in his futures participation

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:13 PM, Whited35 said:

Most of users directed towards beginner section including higher ranked members on this forum.I do not say it bad but I think old members find it as a heaven to answer simple questions asked from newcomers😜. We still have so many constructive topics in other sections on this forum which are still expecting attentions from the members.

Lol. Maybe because the discussion in the beginners section are less technical. One can just make contributions without prior knowledge of crypto in them; members just prefer sticking to them to complete posts and gather reputations (I know a lot of high ranked members who does this. There are lots of sections to find interest in this forum so we shouldn't be one sided.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Lol. Maybe because the discussion in the beginners section are less technical. One can just make contributions without prior knowledge of crypto in them; members just prefer sticking to them to complete posts and gather reputations.

@Raqeebzy Nicely said 😂 ! Have you noticed a recent trend i.e. motivational posts everywhere in the Beginner section ? It is nice idea to grab attentions from average members and reputations is in other hand. I am getting worried for them because once forum admin panel decides to conduct clean up process, such posts or topics are more likely to be deleted or moved to "Off topic" section,

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 8/3/2020 at 4:48 AM, Mosab73 said:

Hello I am a new member entered into the Beggeners section and read the comments and in my opinion first should read the rules and regulations and then read comments and extract constructive and written ideas in the comment and a good thing to ask for members to check the benefit for everyone 

The good thing about it is you had read the rules and regulation of the forum, there are many members here especially newbies who don't even tet to read the forums rule which makes them done some mistakes and receiving warning points. If you enter any forum, always read first the rules before anything else.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you, my friend, I think that everyone should be familiar with all the laws on this site and how it works, and know how to make the best use of it so that it does not get into trouble

• -1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Nicely said 😂 ! Have you noticed a recent trend i.e. motivational posts everywhere in the Beginner section ? It is nice idea to grab attentions from average members and reputations is in other hand. I am getting worried for them because once forum admin panel decides to conduct clean up process, such posts or topics are more likely to be deleted or moved to "Off topic" section,

😄. Here is no place for motivational speakers. Discuss and teach people about cryptocurrency, it is proves more useful in my opinion.

And deleting the post, isn't that what most of those useless topic deserves and sometimes it do comes with a warning point; maybe they are not aware of this but surely they will after getting nabbed, you can trust the moderators on that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

18 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

😄. Here is no place for motivational speakers. Discuss and teach people about cryptocurrency, it is proves more useful in my opinion.

I have found,most of such topics have been getting deleted for several days now. Limited such topics are not bad but excessive motivational topics are overlapping the mainstream features of this forum i.e. cryptocurrency related discussions 😊! Newcomers in the beginner section are expecting something related cryptocurrencies to get started properly. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:15 PM, koussai999 said:

Thank you, my friend, I think that everyone should be familiar with all the laws on this site and how it works, and know how to make the best use of it so that it does not get into trouble

Just like in the office or in school in order not to get in the trouble, knowing what is the rules and regulations is one of the most important thing to do, just like here in the forum. We must become good users that know what is right and wrong.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginners section helps the newbie to have background and knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's why it serves a good foundation for the newbies out there. And me also in my experience beginners section helps me a lot to familiarize my self in cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, this forum is very helpful for the new members here in this forum because here they can learn some basic information about cryptocurrency and they can also guide by the seniors (including me) to help them to be successful here in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

obviously beginner section is really amazing for start jounery in Crypto market as a beginner . sometime I am also visits beginner section because their is good abd and effective posts . sometime i really got and Knowledgeable post their .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This section was not from the beginning of the forum, but was created later after the passage of days. This is in order to avoid duplicate posts for new members and also to help them start the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Wajdd said:

Yes, you are right, I liked this forum that the questions and answers are very clear and this is a nice thing, but there are no topics related to cryptocurrencies so much .. When we start learning?

This first time of hearing this and precisely from you, there are good numbers of Crypto related topics in this section take your time and be reviewing you will meet good numbers of them.

though the section has so many motivating, encouraging and inspiring posts to assist Beginners to remain focus and patient enough in order to also achieve their dream future.

On 8/2/2020 at 6:39 PM, mhmd7 said:

When I entered this section and saw the posts, and how all the questions are answered in a clear, simple and clear way, I really felt comfortable and said that this forum is one of the best forums, especially as it has a special section for beginners.

yes you are right  about it when we enter the beginner section their is some posts are pined so the the beginners must read these pined posts before starting. 

The beginners section gave me everything I needed on my first forum post

A section full of information gave me a solid foundation

It's the rule I build on and get answers from it

• -1 1
  • +1 1

All the sections in this great forum are very important to everyone here because visiting each will give you a chance to learn more about Cryptocurrency but I think begginers section is the best because that is the section where you will have good background about this forum and cryptocurrency at large, what do you think?

• +1 2
  • +2 3

On 8/3/2020 at 7:09 AM, saraanna396 said:

There is basic information that all beginners must know before starting their journey in this forum. Therefore, the beginners section is their best teacher in order to gain sufficient experience in the coding world, after which they can develop themselves in one of the coding fields such as trading or investment or other fields through other sections  .

That's true all of the basics information that we should know as members of this forum are all posted in this section, that is why it serves as our teacher because in order for us to gain more knowledge we should understand first the environment of the community.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:12 PM, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

That's right beginners section will help them to learn and easily adapt here which all they need to do is to read what other members posted here. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best foundation will see in yourself, if you are trying to seek for more knowledge about Cryptocurrency before joining or even during joining here, it is the best because you are not dependent to the other because first of all you have a knowledge with yourself, you can seek and add knowledge you have by the means of this forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 2