Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

I agree with you. We must read a lot of topics to gain experience and we must start from the beginners section to reach full experience

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, i am a newbie and i am here for a couple days, i think every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works in this forum. Other important things is doing our research before making posts so we can give good quality information to the other members . I think if we do all of that we can also get multiple positive reaction.

• +5 1

Yes bro you are right it is the best forum in the world when. You enterd you got the lot of information and it is the very useful for everyone's but especially topic of the beginner section. It is tr most helpful and valuable.

• +1 1

In my opinion, having a section for beginners is an important feature because such a section helps all members answer anything that comes to your mind and clarify all matters related to cryptocurrencies, thus you can learn and work at the same time

Yes absolutely my friend. I myself am a beginner. I have learned a lot of things about cryptoworld and cryptocurrencies in this beginner section. I have learned how to comment in a meaningful and usefull way for the other users in this section.

Yeah! You are right. When I enter in this great platform and I feel Like a society which they helps us as a beginner and I saw a post which I feel easy to posting and I thinks I choose best sites. Thankyou crypto

This section, I think, is one of the most important sections of this forum, although I am still a beginner and have not completed 100 comments, but I think that is due to the large influx of people here and the constant recent comments at every moment.

And the idea that there is a section for beginners, this indicates the proper thinking of the supervisors here because beginners here very much need this section to create in the rest of the departments

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I am new here I want to ask that in begginer section we can see best and easy posts to do work on him and begginer section is so popular

Thank you very much my friend for giving me such machine information again and again because I have often seen your topic, have you always benefited from this. When I too came new to this, I joined the for beginners section which was very beneficial for me because I increased my reward a lot and along with that I earned my income well according to my choice.

• +5 1

Yes this is very true because for the past two days i have been in this section and am learning a lot from here it really helped me to gain a lot of experience so for a very long time I am going to stick to this place so that I don't get banned

58 minutes ago, Umair Munawar said:

Yes of course this really a great section because every beginner starts their work from that section and it is easy to understand it gives you information and then you share those information to the beginners.

Yes dear every new members work in the beginner section because in this section we can see easy and useful topics which we can do post easily there and also learn beginner information here so indeed it is good for all but not to spend all time in Beginners section we have to work in other sections also..

Yes exactly. Beginners section provides the best foundation in this forum. This gives the strong foundation. A concrete one that leads you to a successful life. When the foundation is strong everything is possible. 

Yes of course my brother That's a moral idea, find out singular belongings in the Cryptocurrency were in fact our major perform is to gain knowledge of and natter about Cryptocurrency therefore don't work therefore greatly time in the beginners segment and explore and discover further things.

Thank you for this informative post.
Since I entered the forum today, I feel lost and I do not know where to start.
And I really need a business plan to start my career in the forum.
And I liked the plan that you suggested in your post!

Perhaps the beginners section provides us with good information and makes the task easier for beginners in writing posts and topics. I started my posts in the beginners section and then I will move to the rest of the sections

• +2 1

I concur with you likewise I believe that the tips we get from this segment shields us from submitting botches and getting prohibited. adding to that, there are themes that give a ton of info.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Thanks mate for sharing this useful information with us . This post really helps newbie like me , this post answers all points and helps us to start working on this forum. Make sure we post any content without violating rules and regulations.

The good thing is that this section is intended for beginners and other sections at the beginning And before the end of the first 100 posts, it will be inactive for them, and it is not possible to make responses or create a topic in it, and this indicates the level of professionalism at work.

• +2 1

Indeed you right that learner area give us so numerous information about cryptocurrencey we can gain proficiency with the fundamental things about crpto through this stage. I think this is the explanation that they give us instructions to post here in this part and attempt to give your the vast majority of time to this stage

I think yes no doubt for the beginner's the section beginner is the best because here they learn a lot of basic things that are very necessary for the new users so I think no doubt beginner is the best section.

• +2 1

In starting point of view everyone start with posting on bigginer section. Here all are newbies and they form a goo foundation for next period. Secondly newbies rate us with a good points. 

However you can post in any sections but most suitable is bigginer section.

Beginners section is the best foundation for the forum members that just joined the forum, that why it named beginners section ,other section are also important but the most important for beginners is the beginners section

This forum is really good for those who are working here. There is a special beginner section for newbies. It helps a lot for beginners. They got all their answers and help from here. Good luck!

This section provides the basic base for new members and gives them their sufficiency in principle from experience and information to launch in the world of Crypto and in Al-Montazah in particular, as it shows them the vision about cryptocurrencies, their use and profits from them, and then releases them to other sections that are more accurate and detailed in information.

• +3 1

I think the biggest thing is to sell, they should learn about this platform Now if you go to the net section, then people give you a lot of instructions there, do not directly tell And my life i can learn a lot from you .