We can still give reaction - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Warning points, suspension alongside restrictions does not deny the rating members posts but don't over use the advantage giving reactions just to meet up with demands of the rewards this is what cause some of the members to be removed from the campaign payments. Rate posts but wisely

That's great, participating our part to this platform is our responsibility. If we accidentally violate the rules and got restricted then participating by giving reputations to the deserving posts will keep us connected to the forum. And during this time we can increase our knowledge by reading more posts. 

It seems you are very enthusiastic about the forum,
Being banned and yet continuing to work and giving ratings to others is definitely a wonderful thing of you,
I noticed that people who are actually during the ban for a short period can enter and follow up and give evaluations to whoever deserves, although giving evaluations is no longer paid for.

• +3 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Hello friend and thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Actually I am a new to this crypto world and after joining I learning a lot. So this kind of post is actually really helpful to us. If we get a warning point we must not stop there and research more. In this off period you can gather many knowledge which could be your advantage when you are going to be back in crypto.

It is still the best thing that when you got a restriction on forum for posting, then instead of keeping away yourself from forum you regularly come on the forum to gain knowledge. And it is also a good thing from forum that after gaining restrictions due to useless post, members can give reputation. Hopefully, you must care about forum rules next time

First of all, i wish you learned from your mistake on order to avoid making violations of rules. Second, i encourage you to keep working on this platform even if you are able to give reactions only, because in this case, you will support the members who deserve positive rating and draw the members attention that have bad posts through giving them bad reputation, and you will receive some payments for this at the same time.

Dear friend, you can also have the authority to give reputation on some Post's that are absolutely useful and helpful. So you can give maximum 50 reputation to other Post's or topic's.

You have created an educative topic on how to continue contributing to the forum by reacting on posts even if a member is suspended from the forum. No one wish to get suspended to stop posting in the forum but with this we still learn from it for future purpose.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now the rules about reputation had been changed but you can react to any mumber of post which you think that make good content.  So mumber on this forum are making good post and give new information. With an other post we can get benefits. So we can appreciate them by reputation point.

• +1 1

We have to study properly in every work we want to post so we can bring up a very good content and the more you compose good the people react to your content so let always try to put down a good content so that a lot of people can react to your work

In my opinion, I think you didnt follow the rules and regulations properly. I like the new rules of forum. Its our responsibility to give positive reaction to quality content. According to the rules and regulations you can give 50 reaction per day. Dont give reaction to useless, irrelevant topics. And always be careful about posting.

I think its a good decision from the authorities of the forum to still allow members to be able to react on posts if they are suspended from the forum. This shows that the moderators didn't want anything to stop us from continue learning in forum and appreciate any useful post by giving a reaction.

• +1 1

Good of you mate, your type in this forum are limited, you read and give reaction to others comment despite you are now less active in the forum. Thank you for showing love to we the members but please avoid that act that make you go into such problem. 

• +1 1

My thoughts you are a very senior members and lot of a experience and knowledge in this forum because I don't know about it but I read you post and then I can do learn about it, thank you.

you'll do that but keep in mind deliver notoriety only for those content that merit to get notoriety. Conjointly always be dependable to the rules in this gathering to maintain a strategic distance from confinements. Typically an mindfulness to everybody to maintain a strategic distance from issues to your account.

I think the truth is, I have a friend who really didn't get it right and was limited and it was a strong strong position that we need to put all the strong ones together in the right place.So that they can continue to publish useful things in the forum.  We are here to support each other and work hard to benefit from each other’s mistakes and develop the forum.  So all of you will keep an eye on this issue.

I don't know why, but it seems like there has been a decrease in the number of likes on the CryptoTalk forum recently. I think that changing the double payment system may have an effect here. Therefore, the earnings of forum members also seem to be negatively affected by this situation.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:19 PM, Ocean of Islam said:

dear @Honny143 very well said but what about current situation of reputation system as there is no reward on giving reputation what do you think it's good move by forum authorities or not.

Well @Ocean of Islam  I'm not sure remove reputation reward is good move are not, because mainly this reputation points use to earn btc and still spammers earning btc through this rating, lost 50 talk tokens its not big issue but they earns 15k to 20k satoshis daily now a time it will be a big amount.

I think what 

On 8/1/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Maybe you Didn't read the topic first goodly because YOUR ans Isn't related with the topic..the topic is about if you get a warning point and restricted from posting then you still can react member which will pay you talk token too.. But what logic did you explain to us.. Be careful about your posting man       

this is a very straightforward guideline from you. Most newbies do not follow the ethics and regulations of making posts thereby they are deemed to be punished for such violations. We always have to be unique in following up the various trends of our lost and making corrections whilst improving on the way we make them

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

8 hours ago, Magayinde said:

We always have to be unique in following up

Its cool idea because i heard that forum authorities  has a unique  algorithm  by which they can track the multiple  account  and writing  style too.  If your writing  style become  same with another  account then they  start to thought  you are using multi account.. In this case its necessary  to have your unique  strategy  @Magayinde

• +5 1

Yes you can do that. You can read other comments to gain your knowledge and experience. And you can give reacts to other posts. You can give positive ratings to useful posts to motivate them. In these restriction period, it is your dedication level to know more things. So carry on and gather more knowledge. 

• +1 1

Its good to read more as there are huge number of good post that you can read to get better information and understanding about the crypto terms and related knowledge. The restriction that your account has got will be shortly removed and its as warning sign for you to avoid the mistakes next time and reading in that time is defenietly a good things to do. If you increase your knowledge then you could avoid that next time.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes this is the best thing of this platform that we can give that a petition to others at any time and in return get the money as reward. Thanks cryptotalk fir an amazing platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

No restrictions on reactions but it has limit. Your daily limit reactions on cryptotalk is 50 and once you meet up with your daily reactions then you will wait for the next day to react to other messages. Reactions means a lot on cryptotalk and it must be doing on the daily basis.