We can still give reaction - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Good idea without making a mistake you can never be corrected,now that you have made a mistake it has serve as a lesson to you and to other so we have to also be very careful by do in anything in this plat form you are welcome 

• +1 1

Hi friend😊

I want to say that this is a good opportunity for us to learn cryptoworld knowledge for free and at the same time we benefits in the payment based on what we share or contribution.

Hello my dear friend  giving a positive reputation through which you can get the codes, but this reputation is given to those who provide the useful publication and for that the ideas and posts in the forum are wonderful and very useful. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my friend Thank you for your support to the people who deserve it and I regret that you have been restricted. I hope you will publish again in the truth. I have no idea if giving a reaction could expose us to compliance. If we give more than 30 interactions per day, we ask the senior members to explain that further to us.

• +4 1