We can still give reaction - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

I am sorry for you , but your continuation in the forum means that you are a loyal and good member and I hope that you will continue with us and we will be more careful in following the rules to avoid the restriction and the ban

Good luck everyone 💕

What do you friend if you continue creating post during suspension then you have done a great job .we should try our best to follow all the rules of forum and we can also give reaction for topic which are very useful better luck for your future hope you will earn more from this forum.

• +3 1

Since you were involved after your absence, it implies that you value your time on cryptotalk, which, in my opinion, qualifies you as an honest participant. Others will simply return after ten days. It is impressive and demonstrates determination.

Well done, my friend, it is really good that you continue to follow the forum’s posts and try to give the members a good reputation during the restriction period. If this indicates something, it indicates your dedication to your work and your sincerity to him. You are a very positive person dear I wish you good luck and success.

• +1 1

You are clearly honest with this work and feel a sense of belonging to it...Although you were banned and restricted, you continued to participate with us and give feedback and good reputation to those who deserve it...It is very useful and you can also benefit from your presence and be provided with new information
Good move, buddy. good luck.

3 Quotation
Members 13511 6741 posts Honny143 Hero Of Honny143 Members 13511 6741 posts
On July 29, 2020, a report was released.
You are still participating and reading informative posts during this restricted time, which shows your commitment to this forum and your desire to learn new things. You also note that if we are temporarily banned, we will still win popularity points. It's a fantastic implementation by the forum's administrators.

It is good to do this my friend, it is a good opportunity to gain good information, experience and great knowledge in the world of coding and take new and important ideas from the topics that you read and give their owners a reputation they deserve. This indicates that there are many honest people who love good For everyone

• +2 1

Let us make sure that we follow forum rules and regulations so that we will not be restricted from making post although it is good that even if someone is somehow prevented from making posts they may be giving permission to still give reactions so as to motivate others.

1st of August, 2020
It's preferable to not doing anything at all.
I hope the ban is lifted as soon as possible so you can continue to communicate with us by writing.

This is wonderful, this is what really should be done, if you restrict someone and allow them to read the posts and give them feedback, then this is really excellent, and we must appreciate the hard work of the owners of the posts and reward them with what they deserve through feedback. 

In fact, you are right, my dear friend, in relation to me. I always read publications and comments and I grant the reputation to every person who deserves it. All publications and comments must be evaluated and the reputation he deserves is granted.

• +3 1

It's a pity what happened with you
But I congratulate you for your insistence on staying in the forum and giving feedback to members, you can now gain information, learn and persevere to come back again and you are at a high level through your information and experience

It is good that you are still participating even though you have been banned.  It is good if you want to learn more and more and take an interest in improving the level of the forum. This is a useful thing

• +3 1

I agree with you . We can give a reaction to the owners of topics that are of interest to the beginners and we can motivate them to complete their career and spread the benefit to others.

That's very good . It's better to do something than nothing. I really appreciate your positive approach towards this forum . We can definitely earn tokens by reacting to other members post if we are not posting something.

Yes I'm giving to others members reputation mark I appreciate the new member who newly come and work here I trying to in courage and appreciate them to work hard there and learn the experienced of the old members. 

This is a beautiful thing and indicates your love for working here and your love for all the members. And your perseverance during the restriction period is evidence of your generosity. I wish you good luck and a great reputation

• +3 1

I did not know that you could give a reaction if you were banned temporarily, but the question is can you give reactions if I was banned permanently, I don’t think I will get an answer because whoever tried permanent ban cannot tell me 😅 

• +1 1

This will assist the other members of this community in receiving more constructive responses. We should offer credibility to posts that provide us with cryptocurrency information as well as posts that impress us and enable us to gain knowledge.

My friend The point here is not to get the money in any way possible The most important goal is to support useful publications and to report on duplicate or insignificant posts, and in this way we achieve the benefit

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and I am really thank you there for sharing with us your opinion experience I hope that the restrictions will be removed as soon as possible and you can continue your work

• +3 1

Well, I'd like to thank you for continuing to participate here despite your limitations. Since you are a senior member, your input is extremely important to anyone who works here. Good luck, and I hope your penalty is soon lifted.

Hello mate,it is much better than not doing anything well done,we really need to really keep on trying as hard and put together everything perfectly,i wish you success,thank you.

• +3 1

This is a good and beautiful thing that you are continuing to read in the forum and gain more knowledge, this is evidence that you did not come to the forum only for money, but came to acquire knowledge and knowledge. I appreciate your effort, you are a good friend and deserves a good reputation.

• +3 1

This is a wonderful thing for you to think about the other members and continue to support them even though you cannot submit contributions. We must always help each other and move away from feelings of selfishness. Every person should have what he deserves and useful posts must receive a positive evaluation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Конкурс ПРОДОЛЖАЕТСЯ !!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРИНИМАТЬ УЧАСТИЕ!!!!!10000 рублей победителю выполнившему все условия.Необходимо сделать обмен на нашем сайте и оставить Положительный отзыв на КурсЕксперт с указанием номера заявки.Каждый участник получит бонус 200 рублей на мобильный телефон. Для получения необходимо связаться с администратором через телеграмм.Всем удачи!!!С уважением Администрация cryptotims.com  
    • Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org