We can still give reaction - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

I have seen the reactions declined a lot recently and there was a big reason as many were given by members in very bad posts that should have negative reaction instead, but after that there was very little reactions given, with result to have extremely low Bitcoin payments even for some top posts and replies, I hope that this will change and members will react only according to the value of the topic and replies they read.

It is a very good thing if we can still rate the posts even we are restricted by posting. 

The purpose of this may be that if you see a post of a member and if you are impressed by the post then you can motivate him by giving him positive reputation.

Giving evaluations to members is something that should not be prevented here in this forum, no matter what happens .. Others who tire in communicating information to us deserve at least a good reputation that makes them forget their fatigue and make them feel proud of what they presented to us.

Perusing and rating in spite of in limitation, Virtually it shows you are a functioning part who is given and committed to acquiring or getting installment as well as for acquiring information and experience.

Uh, you are really sincere and serious, but I have a question: Can't you open another account and start profit from the new or rather start working?

This is really good

It must be one of the features of this forum

I didn't know this

I thought you could not follow the posts during the restriction period

I do not wish that my activity in this forum will be restricted one day

But it seems not to be as bad as I expected

• +4 1

Oh! That means people are abusing reputation before, I believe the admin will only act on those that abuse it. If you give posts that worth reputation likes, admin will not do anything. But many members may see bad posts and five such posts good likes, that can result to them being banned I guess. But if we see good posts, let us like the posts. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

That's very good thing about this forum that you still give reaction in days of restriction you are right if someone's share useful knowledge we must give them good reputation that's there right and they deserve that

When you go throughout permission take that seriously. After punishment complete then you work here very carefully. When you get restrict then some day be careful. Not do anything which is harmful doe your account. After end your crisis situation then you can do all this thing with care.              

• +3 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Thank you my friend for sharing with us of your opinion. But a few day ago we can ger some tokens by giving reaction to other members.But now rules have been changed Now we can not get any token for giving reaction. We can only get tokens by posting comments. Is it true?But as a forum member it is our responsibility to give reputation to orher members what are thay deserve. 

Yes I believe with you my brother, as far crypto make us a millionaire, and money give us different reactions surely. 

We can gave positive reacts to other till when we get full limit of giving ratings. Limitations are different for different users I don't have any idea that on what basis these reacts are divided. But we gave gave reacts to others when cryptotalk allow us to reacts

Yes before some days there was the rule of react 50 posts per day but now the rule have been changed you can still reaction until now but you will not get paid so hope that this restrictions will be removed soon best of luck every one 

Good decision friend, even if you have been banned, keep fighting for your goals and learn from the mistake made so that you do not commit it twice again, I encourage everything we have high and low that we talk about when we decide to be critical and commentators on these appreciated platform, successful for all.

There is always gonna be  room for reactions, because without it, then how are we going to show our appreciation for a particular post that we liked, and how can we distinguish between badand good topic without reaction and rating

• +2 1

That's very good! I never know if you can still read and rate other topics when you are restricted to the forum. But this crypto talk of a thing? Very intresting

This forum makes for learning and earning purpose when you do the appreciate others then it will be beneficial for others so giving the rating is good in case of your account banned when you can rating then the post creator feel good and then also want to share more information to us.

Yes,  we can still give reputation, even though the moderators have cancelled the payment for daily rating,  still yet they did not clearly state that we should stop giving rating,  so we can still give ratings.

That's amazing. It means you are honest to this forum. I'm glad you didn't get disappointed or left this platform after being restricted. You not only use tour time correctly but also became a source of benefit for the others. We need more people like you here.

Yes bro you are right. You can post on this forum as much as you want but you can't cross your daily limit. If you do more than twenty posts per day then you get money just for twenty posts. And there is no restrictions from the forum about the posts. If your some posts are deleted from this platform forum then you also post the other posts. 

It is much better than not doing anything well done i hope that the restraction will be removed as soon as possibl. We work for good content and we give reaction to good to content if you are able to give the same content.      

Guy you need to be cautious of what you do here. It won't be nice if you got banned from the forum. It good to study the rules and regulations of the forum before going fully to the main activities. Be patience enough to write your post and make meaningful contribution to the forum.

As a new member I was able understand that before start in anything in this forum you need to no about the rules and regulations of the forum and the rules guiding reputation is that a post most be reasonable and sensible before giving it a reputation but positive reputation will give earning to a topic while negative reputation will lead to zero earning to a post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good, It was a good turn my friend, thanks for your continued participation in this forum even though you were banned for ten days under penalty. You did the right thing, reading and still learning good things to do when you were banned from the forum. The good news is that you can earn money by giving credit to other members.

• Useful or interesting 1