We can still give reaction - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

The very next time be a little bit more careful because sometimes as it pertains to understanding everything properly its always good to like everything in its totality so always be in a position to run this market having its own integration as well as in the ending absolutely nothing is more important like hoping to get everything in its own time

In this new forum reactions are most important if we will give to a others and other will give it to us so then our income will come And our post will be paid after reactions.

This is good information for the other people and this is good to and there is nothing happen with me but i understand what is your situation 

Of course, giving a positive reputation through which you can get the codes, but this reputation is given to those who provide the useful publication and for that the ideas and posts in the forum are wonderful and very useful

Reaction in sometime is good for us they may be positive or negative when some body react our post  its means they are know very well then us they have more experience they should show our mistake 

Hello friend, I am a novice and the truth is that your information serves me a lot and it is good that when people who make mistakes then share it here and we take it, we read well the problems they have had so as not to make them, we understand that when You are forbidden, you cannot make reputations, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

We thank you for continuing to post on this forum even though you are under penalty as it has been banned for ten days. And still learning what good things you can do while banned from the forum and learning new thoughts it's cool and remember if we were banned temporarily
Good luck to you

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Truly you can do that however recall give notoriety just for those substance that have the right to get notoriety. And furthermore consistently be capable to the standards in this gathering to maintain a strategic distance from limitations. This is an attention to everybody to evade issues to your record.

I am sorry for what happened to you my friend and I think you have been subjected to a temporary ban and Your continued reading of other people's topics and participation by giving others a reputation indicates your dedication to what you present and your interest in others.

The recent forum update that sees the payments on ratings suspended didn't actually stop us from giving ratings, we can still give ratings even if they are not paid for anymore 

Well, that's an honest news for us but i feel you ought to be more careful from what you're posting in crypto talk in order that you'll avoid being temporary banned from the forum. Let's be more careful and exerting here.

That was an honest concept you probably did my friend albeit you're ban for creating post or creating topic still you're trying to find something you'll do while you're ban and you discover that you simply simply can still give react to those post that you think are worth of you reaction. i feel if anyone see this post of yours that experiencing ban immediately will become motivated because they will do and earn something while they're ban.

this limited period you still dynamic and read helpful post methods its your devotion against this gathering, and learn new believes it's extraordinary and you notice on the off chance that we restricted impermanent, at that point additionally proceed with our procuring through our standing focuses. its great execute by discussion organization,

This should be the response of those who get any sort of challenge this sentence shows the patience courage strength and lesson of try try again until you are successful ..

One should try with the best for next time instead of getting hurt and losing heart ..we should work with big heart .ups and downs are the part of life they come to polish us we must seek help and get lesson.from.them and should work as nothing wrong happened ..

We should continue working with same power after any sort of punishment  

As a member of crypto currency you show his honesty that after banning for ten days you were connected and give positive reputation to others really appreciate your work.

Giving good ratings matters a lot in this forum because by so doing we will help keep the spirit of fellow members at a very good position and serve as an encouragement to do more of the good job. Let not stop because the payment was disabled.

You are an old buddy of the discussion, in light of the fact that notwithstanding the discipline you were exposed to from the group answerable for the gathering and is confining your investment for 10 days, you kept on visiting the gathering and read the posts of others and keep learning and this is truly incredible

Perusing and rating notwithstanding in limitation, Virtually it shows you are a functioning part who is given and committed to acquiring or getting installment as well as for acquiring information and experience.

That become an amazing concept which you did my pal despite the fact that you're ban for making submit or growing subject matter nevertheless you're seeking out some thing you may do whilst you're ban and also you discover that you may nevertheless deliver react to the ones submit which you assume are really well worth of you reaction. I assume if absolutely everyone see this submit of yours that experiencing ban proper now becomes stimulated due to the fact they can do and earn some thing whilst they may be ban.

That became an amazing concept which you did my pal despite the fact that you're ban for making publish or developing subject matter nonetheless you're searching out some thing you could do even as you're ban and also you discover that you could nonetheless supply react to the ones publish which you suppose are really well worth of you reaction. I suppose if all of us see this publish of yours that experiencing ban proper now turns into encouraged due to the fact they can do and earn some thing even as they're ban.

• +2 1

Yes dear friends if someone do some mistake and he gave restriction from the crypto but after some days he can do his work in this forum and receive his payment and he also give reputation to other and receive reputation but after that you should not do any mistake of any type.

• +1 1

Yes its true we can still give reactions but we will not paid for the reactions bacuse  this is the new policy of this forum But i think we should give reactions  to those peoples who post a good and useful comments for us and we have to be patience because the policy will be change soon  and we will earn money  soon in some days.

Hi mate and sorry for your suspension. But I am really glad that you are so attached to this forum. While you were suspended you remained  and waited for it to get over. That itself shows your dedication my friend.

Yes you could do this however bear in mind deliver recognition best for the ones content material that need to get hold of recognition. And additionally constantly be accountable to the guidelines on this discussion board to keep away from restrictions. This is an consciousness to every person to keep away from troubles for your account.

• +1 1

That's very good! I never know if you can still read and rate other topics when you are restricted to the forum. I real like crypto talk forum because it has many unique ideas...🤒🤒🤒😷