We can still give reaction - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

May be you didn't read the topic first goodly because your ans lns't related with the tpic.   That's why while'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and i gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post...

Its really good bro. This make dedication for forum. You start your work after when your banned. You read useful post and put content you are learning good things. You don't waste your time you still working its really good bro  i am really happy with your this act. 

• +3 1

Yes you can still give reputation and reaction but only to those posts which really deserve it.Don’t ever give reactions to cheap and irrelateable posts.

Hi freind this thinking is very good with this thing we can work very well and better on such form It is very good to do some work and benefit in excellent reputations. So which is the best practice for learning and reading. 

Well i would say thanks to you for still participating here whether you are under restrictions. As you are a senior member your participation is valuable for all who are working here. Good luck and hope your punishment will remove soon.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Hi dear I agree to you but we need to follow rules and regulations to survive here and avoid warning points its leads us to banning of account but we can do reputation on posts if we are restricted to do posts but now we never get token for giving reputation but we should give because we can help other to earn 

Please do give reactions no matter they are paid or not. The reason is that by having positive ratings on their work, the beginners are encouraged and motivated a lot. It gives them an appreciation on their ideas and help them being more active, comfortable and efficient on the platform. Sometimes they are bored or get nervous when they receive no encouragement from the senior members of the forum. I suggest that we should give reaction and pretty generously but in a just and honest way. 

You are very right, it is a great way to support us because we can have income from the forum, I think that in the future the forum and Yobit will bring more surprises to motivate us to continue working, in my little time I like how the forum and the platform of Yobit is made, which for me is unique.

Sure we can give reaction on a post but we should know that reactions has limits, and its not all post that need reaction before you react to any post make sure you read the post very well and understand it, if the post if reasonable fine you can give you reaction to it.

Most likely, if you can give the corresponding reputation to people, because reactions are always important in this forum and therefore the quality of people's content should be rewarded with our evaluation to encourage the creation of new content in This forum, that helps the person who uploaded the content wants to do more every day, this being the case every day we will have new ways of doing things and we will be improving the forum and the content.

Yes, we can still give positive or negative reputations .But the most important thing is that all the members should take care that the post or comment that they are reacting to should be their own creative should be worth it to get positive reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, Moaz said:

You are a good friend of the forum, because despite the punishment you were subjected to from the team responsible for the forum and is restricting your participation for 10 days, you continued to visit the forum and read the posts of others and continue learning and this is really great

Actually people like these are mostly needed here in these forum because despite his restrictions he still come online and make some useful contribution and leave just to ensure that we are all comfortable with our work here.

I always scared to broke the rules because we're putting too much work here and i don't want to lose it all. I always follow the rules but we can all make a mistake, i hope we can be more careful. I suppose we can still read if we receive warning points, whic is nice because we can still improve our knowledge about crypto.

• +1 1

That was good idea. I love these types of members who can promote and give positive reaction those who have good content. 

But beware the types of posts in later admin give you warning . Best of Luck.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Hi dear try to follow rules so that you don't restricted by them as you know it can lead us to banning of account but if we are just restricted by doing posts at that time we can give ratings and we should give ratings if somebody deserves

• +2 1

Yes I also face this problem but I agree that some people should be punished by this they can take their lesson carefully and this period make us punctual,patience and honest member of cryptotalk.

My dear friends and forum members, I request you not to give any kind of likes, reactions, comments or replies to this post without reading or un reading  it.  Because it is against the rules.  Give the reaction to the post according to the importance of this post 

You have asked a great question whether we can give a reaction as to why not everyone should It is right that he went to the reputation or depends on whether the positive report is updated or negative, but most of the time he gives the You are positive When you give a positive reputation , it is for this that the person who has commented has the advantage if you do negative reputations then it is a loss for him because he will not get his money in the negative. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Depends on your post, do you post your kind, if you post will be good, people will give you reputation, if you do not have good post people will not give you reputations .So always your post should be information useful for people so that people can read it and be get  knowledge.

In this restricted perio you still active and read useful post means its your dedication against this forum .others would just come back after 10 days have past . because they can do and earn something while they are ban .

In this constrained epoch you notwithstanding working and always your post should be information useful for people so that people can read it and be get knowledge .you will get exactly the money that comes with the rating .

On 7/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hi friend that's nice of you for the wonderful work because some of us will think because they are been restricted so they won't react to other people's posts which is very wrong as we all know that Crypto talk currency platform is just as one family in which we help one another in order to achieve our goals we don't need to know someone before we react on their posts, what we are after is the experience we share with one another so let's give reactions to posts that deserves it 

Hey there mate I am glad that you are back in action and wish you the best. It is good that whenever it is possible we should react otherwise also known as giving reputations. It is for the benefit of the forum and also for supporting others. And alos to give our view on theirs in form of ratings.

You are right it, if you are banned from this forum temporarily for posting then you can still give rating to other useful posts. Now the payment for rating is disabled so you cannot have benefit for that but still you can motivate other people for their content.

• +2 1