Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Tagging people in your topic is very useful because they can easily find your topic. And as using this feature we can send directly notification to the user which is great in my opinion.

Glad to hear, @Momo_064. Many members didn't know if we can tag other members in our posts, but now they know and i see many members are using tags. But we have to be careful to avoid punishment, it is good to use tags when we have something important, tagging a member so that you can get reputations or many replies will give a bad results.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I had no knowledge about this about tags but now that I see this topic it seems like a very good thing to be able to tag others to your topics and so those tagged to be able to see your topics quickly and thus learn from them

We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. This feature has many benefits that many of us lack the know of using it it helps to derived users attention just as you do to get my attention to the topic. Maybe, so many users still may not have idea how this feature is working because if they directly copy user's name after @ sign, it does not work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's why it good and wise we make series of research before we engage into any project

Yes mate because we have many scammers now in cryptoworld and they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in this field which is why we have to be extra careful on the way we run our activities around, knowledge is light 💪 we should seek it no matter what my friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks my friend for this information, as for me I am still a beginner and do not know many things, so I felt that I learned something new now.

• +1 1

Actually am a new bie so I do not so far tried tag my posts or posts
You bottle tag me in the posts you post
I require to stay next your subjects

Well, when i actually see it at first, i know how to used it and on what is the purpose of it because that is also applicable in some social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram etc. I'm totally using this one to mentioned them because mentioning is important especially when you want to give some credits or giving thanks to the members in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

If friends are tagged while doing a topic, they will get notifications and get the opportunity to give feedback.  There are many topics in the forum, if you tag the topics, the views and replay topics of those who will be tagged will be more.  If a topic is posted with different problems then seniors can easily solve it if they are tagged.

• +1 1

Have never used tag in this forum before but with this your useful post i will be able to use tag in the forum now am very grateful for this your wonderful post because you share knowledge 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Nupeboy said:

Have never used tag in this forum before but with this your useful post i will be able to use tag in the forum now am very grateful for this your wonderful post because you share knowledge 

Give is a trial mate it is really helpful especially when you want to call the attention of someone when you need help or suggestions in a particular topic and all you need to do is to tag the person's name with the symbol "@" the member will be notified automatically.

BetFury                                                   

I seldom use equiquettes, but then I saw that people were abusing this to get ratings and they sanctioned several users. Since that day I have never used labels again, it seems to me a good alternative for people to interact more with your posts but I don't want to take the risk that they give me warning points.

• +2 1

On 12/15/2020 at 10:36 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Give is a trial mate it is really helpful especially when you want to call the attention of someone when you need help or suggestions in a particular topic and all you need to do is to tag the person's name with the symbol "@" the member will be notified automatically.

Indeed and it is a good option that we can tag someone for asking help or to inform someone actually I aware about this option from one of member of the forum and indeed he has such experience so I think quote option is also same as tag but some members didn't on the option of quote notification..

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

Indeed and it is a good option that we can tag someone for asking help or to inform someone actually I aware about this option from one of member of the forum and indeed he has such experience so I think quote option is also same as tag but some members didn't on the option of quote notification..

They are performing same task because they are both use to call the attention of any member under consideration at tht moment and I will suggest anyone reading this conversation should try make use of it often because it make learning faster especially when you come across posts that you don't have ideas about, all you will need is to tag that person you want.

BetFury                                                   

Its true this have caused a lot if problem for me when ever I tried communicating with other people what I did then was to quote their post and write about them in the section which won't make them see it. I thought they were ignoring my comments until I realised I have to tag them before they can see it 

@Zamani1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Dear mate this is the best way to get good reputation because the member which you tag in your post must give you positive reputation. 

I am a new here and I do not know how to tag the person in post but I want to know how tag any one in post.

Dear friends, I have not tagged my subject yet.  Because I haven't joined this forum in a long time.  I will tag that there is no senior or acquaintance in the forum.  However I am having good communication with many through working in crypto I hope that by creating any question topic I will tag my inexperienced friend.  And easily get a good idea about the desired subject.

That's really cool Idea your derived because we use tags on every platform to boost our content. We should use tags in our posts or content because its help users to search our posts and replies us tags are very helpful to your reputation and engage your community. tags are the basic words of every platform and I think it also be used in cryptotalk. 

Not yet my dear mate. Bit yeas. You are right that we tagging can get us more replies and reputation. We should know each other so that we have something to tag for the sake getting more response.

Yes, of course.When I talk about something new, I use a short tag for what it is about so that people understand what I'm talking about. Yes, using it helps people understand what my description is about.It turned out that I would upload a picture on social media and for that picture I would use a small tag without a big description and say what the picture is for.So I do it often

@Calvinpriva amazing my friend. All your topics you want to make all the members remember that all our comments and all our topics wants some addition to make them more beautiful and classy

11 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Its true this have caused a lot if problem for me when ever I tried communicating with other people what I did then was to quote their post and write about them in the section which won't make them see it. I thought they were ignoring my comments until I realised I have to tag them before they can see it 

@Zamani1

@Mubiflow You are right mate as i totally agree with you on this. Tagging a member in any post will made it easier for the member which post was quoted to be easily notified in his profile and read through the post. Tagging a member is one of the features CryptoTalk has done for this forum for easy interaction to learn more on our daily Cryptocurrency posts.