Yobit investbox error ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Yobit investbox error !

It is an error that usually appears when the portfolio that gives the earnings does not have sufficient funds to cover your investment, this error is typical on many platforms with a system similar to that of Yobit, try investing in other plans and surely you can take advantage of your founds.

This is not an error. This message shown when investbox is empty and has no coins/tokens to pay your profit. Al example, if you trying to invest 1000 coins with 1% daily profit, and see this message, it means that investbox has less than 10 coins and you can't invest 1000 coins.

I am not ever see this error in the investbox, This is has to do with the investment plan in USD that is warns you the investment has been ended and you can't part in it. I am think there should be warning if you do not have the currency too in wallet but I am not know if this is shown or now before.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, candyguyyy said:

well i guess  this problems  happens when there is there no enough fund in the invest box it's self to pays for your invest plan but you still able to ask chat mod support

It has happened to me before, and I even not thinking to invest in dollar again, I prefer Yo and other ones like ETH, DOGE and others that are able to invest on. I think cause the cause of USD is because there is no fund available for the investment, not from the investor, but from the other end. 

On 23.07.2020 at 00:36, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

Today I wanted to try to invest my USD with Yobit investbox ! 

I have clicked on this plan and they give me this message

" Error It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment "

Note : I have the enough amount of USD (105 Usd )

And the plan is Active ! So how can I solve this problem ?

IMG_20200722_223208_245.jpg

In order to pay you the specified reward for investment, the account of the holder of this investor must have enough funds for this. Investors can be held not only by the exchange, but by any user who wants to raise funds for his project. Someone starts investment projects, and then abandons them without replenishing the account. Here is the system and warns you that the investor is not working! This is not a mistake, this is not a working investor with no money in his account.!

I think this problem is that you just need to wait for some time, or contact technical support, perhaps in a group chat. I think this is a bug of the exchange, and it will be solved soon. Because I've never encountered anything like this! Maybe we are talking about 1000 dollars, but by mistake, we wrote 100 dollars?

• +3 1

This is some kind of technical error I guess. Because I have also invested on Yobit investbox the same way you told. But I didn't have to face any types of vulnerability. So I think that you should wait for sometime or ask about it in support box and see what they have to say bout it. Don't get panicked just relax and be faithful. 

• +5 1

I encountered this problem before when I tried to invest $ 100 and so far this message appears to me and I cannot get into the investment yet.
 I think this investment is really gone and has not been removed yet

• +2 1

On 7/24/2020 at 3:28 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Dont worry about it becuase yobit is an online exchange platform so its normal here you they can face any technical error which lead you to dont able to invest.. It will be good for you if you try to invest again next time and if you face the same problem again then you can contract with the yobit support team.. Best of luck       

Of course mate it's a must in any exchange there may be errors that might stop us from making certain actions like the one being discussed on, in yobit exchange of being unable to performe an investment and sometimes these are technical errors that can be solved when we contact support team or make trails over again after sometimes though such don't give confidence to users and should not be happening frequently and I hope yobit did something about this,as I have realized that many went through this looking at the contributions of members to this topic.

• +1 1

Yes, the USD plans have been canceled! The reason has not been stated but I think the era of investing in USD is over! Now the focus is on currencies, such as investing in the currency of BTC, ETH, and DLRS I think they are interested in float currencies much more than fixed and stable currencies!

• +3 1

There is always possibility of problems are issues of this sort in the invest box. So I think it would be best if you consult the yobit support team who could provide you with the quick redressal measures. Since invest box is a reliable investment options there is nothing much to worry I am sure your problem will be solved in no time. Please keep us updated with your progress.

I never encountered this problem, but you must change the browser, re-log in, or clean the browser history,  or change your ip .and if this problem persists with you, write to support until your problem is solved, perhaps the problem with your account. Try all this and it will solve your problem. I hope so.

• +1 1

El 22/7/2020 a las 15:36, Magnom dijo:

Hola a todos ! 

¡Hoy quería intentar invertir mis USD con Yobit investbox! 

He hecho clic en este plan y me dan este mensaje.

"Error Es imposible crear una inversión porque no hay suficientes fondos de reserva para el primer pago"

Nota: tengo la cantidad suficiente de USD (105 Usd)

¡Y el plan es Activo! Entonces, ¿cómo puedo resolver este problema?

I hope you can solve it, in the same way send a message to support or to the platform chat directly and you will have a quick solution, perhaps it is a problem with the platform or simply close the section and open it again.

all the investbox plans could be used and if this message appears, after recommendations in the forum and invest the coins in it

• +2 1

You cannot invest in the plan if they do not have enough money to pay the dividends.  So you have to wait a while and try again after a while.  In my opinion, investing in the USD currency is the best thing because its price is fixed while other currencies can be volatile and you lose while investing, so you have to choose a suitable plan and a good currency to invest safely.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That's because use small bars with amount of tokens you can invest. Press the exact amount and then "invest" button.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

Today I wanted to try to invest my USD with Yobit investbox ! 

I have clicked on this plan and they give me this message

" Error It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment "

Note : I have the enough amount of USD (105 Usd )

And the plan is Active ! So how can I solve this problem ?

Just update and wait, maybe it will be solved quickly if the problem persists maybe it is an error of the platform do it with less quantity

• +1 1

Since I am a newbie, I have not faced any such problems. I think you should contact the support team immediately if the problem repeats. This could even be technical error or a short-term temporary problem

I did not encounter this problem, but I will follow the post to know its cause and how to solve it, because I sometimes encounter different problems in Invest Box. As I have a coin stuck in it and I cannot get it out of it. But your problem may be that you need to complete certain tasks along with the investment in order for the plan to start working.

• +3 1

What happens  here is that you always try your best to work in perfect solutions so to me when they say there is no enough ,this means that you are and have no way you can earn from that one because all the coins they wanted to give are out so you can try another, I have faced the same problem a number of times so that should never worry you at any one moment

• +1 1

I have heard many of the people facing the same problem. but I think this is a temporary problem and this will be fixed soon by the community organization. So be patient and wait for it may be it fixed soon and then you can go for your transactions.

Okay there is nothing more than justr trying to understand the whole system and on how its been curated work with it that way , you need to really build a good system for your self that is going to help you in so many ways that can help you work

• +4 1

In yobit, there is always a technical error happening, do not worry too much because this kind of problems can be solved in a matter of time. Just patiently wait and do not overthink about it. You can also make a report about it in their contact support.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is such a powerful tool to investment and yobit box usually make it easy for us to grow with it, so to me we need to work ashard and put the right structures to it , there are so many methods to it, there are so many ways to even put up your working principles of choice

• +4 1

i never faced this problem but as i understand the invest box may be empty and you won't get any return if you invest at the moment that's why they disable it and give this message , try again later in the next days until they fill the invest box again then you can invest , 

there is no other reason can be understood from the error message

• +4 1