Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

The moderators are doing their best here but helping them by reporting the spammers is our job for sure! this forum will be a source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future so being a part of it isn't easy as it sounds and each one should be really responsible to deserve that! the most important thing here is focusing on the quality because this forum isn't just an earning place for making random posts! 

• +2 1

You are right, dear, thank you for this wonderful participation, of course if we see any wrong behavior from anyone here we should report it in the reporting department, so that there is no crook here and this is in our interest. 

Reporting is everyone's duty.if we come across any spam during our work than we should report to our moderators about these scammers.so be patience and than successful.

The duty of the person reporting on anything, helps in reducing the quality of this forum 
People who post good and useful topics should also be supported as this contributes to raising the quality of the forum

Edited by Mhmdas21

Forum members are watching it and it's good to try to clean it up from spam and theft tactics and if you don't want them to respond you are actually letting the forum die, and if it dies, and everyone should participate with it for a good forum Responsibility.

Hello friends

we cannot not report then its good we down vote every post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around here

Yes it is our duty and we need to fulfill our duty with loyalty.we should not report those who provide positive contents and make our skill of high level

Certainly, all members must report the people you mentioned, but in my opinion, it is better to put them in a bad reputation and alert them at the beginning, and then report them.

• +2 1

Honestly, if you focus on treating every spam as an enemy of this forum, you will be able to destroy it and for a good forum everyone should participate responsibly so that you can trust them and link to scandalous websites at times. It seems that poor people steal their money.

We all have to report fraudsters offering us financial aid or other types of assistance, false documents, or false claims in exchange for payment of money or any other services. These offers may be made to you personally or via social media, including Facebook and Telegram.

It is true, it is our duty as effective members to help the moderators keep the forum clean of random posts, violations and violators, by reporting them, and trying to guide them to their mistakes to avoid their recurrence.

The dish, you group, we come to you. You report the stupid people who leave the forum with more than wonderful orders. We will go among the supervisors on their interest in an easy and simple way, and we will maintain order within the forum

This is true, and reporting is the duty of all of us, but let us be kind to our new friends because they may make mistakes before they read the rules. Therefore, I ask everyone to go easy with new visitors to the forum. As for the posts that are offensive and that incite hatred or unwanted, I am with reporting these posts

On 3/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, Carmelo Lames said:

although I also think that we should not concentrate only on informing, because our job here should be to create content, I have noticed that many focus on reporting and do not comment or do not believe relevant topics, could you say that your accounts are also useless or not?

The truth shall set you free @Carmelo Lames be a determine, responsible and passionate member sharing best standard informative crypto posts and your quality shall speak for you. That's my believe. Give the best and also discharge your duties effectively in bid to propagate cryptotalk forum

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

The truth shall set you free @Carmelo Lames be a determine, responsible and passionate member sharing best standard informative crypto posts and your quality shall speak for you. That's my believe. Give the best and also discharge your duties effectively in bid to propagate cryptotalk forum

Well, I really like that thought on your part, I have noticed in many topics that you are a member of cryptotalk who encourages, advises and helps, thank you, you are very right, I always try to do my job in the best way, I hope many will appreciate that , h I do not focus on seeking to report anyone, of course, if I see something suspicious the least I can do is investigate, thank you very much for responding friend @Guru2050

• +2 1

Absolutely my friend, I think that all members should report any content that is not useful or that violates the rules of the forum in order to keep this forum safe, clean and useful for all as the topics that violate the rules make the forum ineffective and ineffective.

It is nice if we can make modifications to the forum. Let us make corrections and avoid supporting bad contents. Let's report every bad post that we see so that the forum would be clean and we won't have to deal with any of them anymore

I agree with you all members of the forum should take it as a responsibility to report the spam content and the people who are continuously posting the useless or spam content to help the moderators to remove such members and content from the forum. It will definitely help to improve the quality of content at the forum.

I try to do this especially since there is a lot of useless content that meets me and if everyone does what you say we will actually improve the content provided by everyone, and this is more than Gorgeous

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with the opinion about reporting any unhelpful, duplicate, or comment content
Also, this thing makes the forum more complicated. But we will work and assist the moderators on this matter to make the forum more beautiful and accurate in the world of cryptocurrencies.

No, my dear friend, we do not have to work in this way. We have to work by warning the first time, twice and three. We have to help, not lose members. We have to support them, not to be discouraged by them. Support young people in the forum until we raise the forum to the highest levels, not to lose members one after another.

Good luck to all

Hey mate,these are the worst posts that can demage a forum and maje it lose good members,reportings bad things in the forum contributes greatly to its developments,this is true my freind.

I support your idea, we must all do our part to clean this forum of spammers and useless content, every time we see a spam publication we should report it, it is also our responsibility to educate all members to always try to make their content good and interesting.

This forum provides us with very valuable information in addition to earning money that helps us with our daily expenses.  In order to be sincere in our work, it is necessary to report any topic that violates the forum rules because these topics harm the reputation of the forum.  Managers must be assisted in their work.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed, gain knowledge and money, so we must cooperate to make this wonderful forum the best forum in the world.

• +1 1

Dear friends,Yes, this is absolutely true, it is important to report bad and useless posts to improve the level of our forum and contribute to clean it from spam.I hope you understand.