Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

Indeed exceptionally obvious and in the event that we can't not report, at that point its great we down vote each post that we see isn't extremely useful in light of the fact that at that point is the means by which we will have a delightful gathering that is vital for each situation we see around here.

• +1 1

True it truly is everybody's tariff for the reason that news ineffective remarks whatever against powerful assembly rules along with regulations. we're aware of epithetical coverage this finds in this assembly nominative cheater, cut and paste, pelting option along with whatever unwelcome actions. sensational reportage utilization is the general occupation going from everybody which together with the aforementioned one installation. it's the use containing the second joint the overall meeting place since vacuum along with corking tabular array.

• +1 1

I do give positive and negative reputation with deserving posts and i do this since I join this forum because its our first priority to give our opinion very clearly and i hope everyone do their duty good as well

THANKS 

HAPPY POSTING

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

Hello dear mate hope you will be fine with health and wealth. My dear buddy am totally agree with your post to share with me and all the members of this plateform. Your post is so informative and helpfull.

although the reporting has done some good work in this place but I think we should educate the new users as well because some of the times they do it just because they are ignorant and by helping them we are helping the forum as well

Yes you're right. Being a genuine member we have the right and responsibility to keep this forum free from such dishonorable activities and make it neat and clean. Plagiarism, sharing useless, misleading and offensive posts etc. should be strictly discouraged by reporting such posts. We can together make this forum a world of knowledge kick out the frauds.

Of course you are right. Every job has certain rules. If you want to do the job well, you have to follow those rules. If you want to get positive reputation then you must do well. Everyone should work well then it is possible to be successful in life. We can together make this forum a world of knowledge kick out the frauds. Being a genuine member we have the right and responsibility to keep this forum free from such dishonourable activities and make it neat and clean.

Sure,I suppose revealing is our normal responsibility of every person from this platform. We should Report the post while we see a pointless put up or a positioned up that is opposite to the hints and suggestions of this degree then we want to be informed to the moderator.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. There are worst posts that can damage a forum and can decrease your reputation. So your posts must be useful and meaningful. 

Yes, my friend, you are right. It is the duty of any member working in the forum to sincerely do your work and to report anything that they encounter while performing his work and not to cover it up so that we are not exposed to any possible problem.

@Guru2050

I do give negative likes whenever I see such posts, but the problem is that some of them are getting likes!

I mean it is clear that they are also cheating with likes.

Also, You mentioned this:

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 AM, Guru2050 said:

giving dislike illegally Etc

Is there any way you can know if a person is illegally giving dislikes?

• +1 1

Yes dear thanks of you for again motivate . Yes this is our duty and we should to give repotation and report. When we see a useful post then we should to give a positive reaction and when we see useless or copy paste posts then we should to report them because this is our duty. 

Thats true. If this forum.give us fair chance to earn we should also work with sincerity and should follow forum rules. Even if someone is constantly violating the rules and doing any forbidden activity we should repotrt it.

By reporting worst post,we can make our forum clean and safe.It also helps to prevent scam.This post is also helpful for beginners.

The forum pays us for our duty, our main duty is creating posts with maintaining all rules. Our second duty is to keep the forum clean and safe. Every day many members and guests are visiting the forum to collecting information. Many guests are visiting the forum to gain knowledge. So keeping the forum is our important duty.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, SayanCrypto said:

Is there any way you can know if a person is illegally giving dislikes?

Very good questions @SayanCrypto yes of course but that depends on the confidence and believe you have on the good work you are doing in the forum. You share a very constructive contents and someone rate negatively, you appeal to moderators for proper action to be taken

• +2 1

I agree with you, dear reader
We all have to take responsibility here to create a useful website with unique and distinctive content

Yeah thanks for this note of remainder about reporting... And in agreement with your content... It is each member duty to always report spammers to moderators to enable them clean the forum and for the forum development

Moderators duty be helped in being paid liberate of serious folks from this forum but nearby are round about new members like me who tell somebody to several mistakes by accident subsequently I ruminate the experts be supposed to alert us to the mistakes we give somebody no option but to report. 

As you said reporting can help moderators to clean the forum form spam and useless comments and its our responsibility but i prefer giving reputation to good posts instead of reputation.

Yes, you are right, it is very important that we work here as one family, we must cooperate in order to maintain order in the forum, because there are many scammers and phishers who violate the forum rules by copying and pasting and writing spam

We are responsible for any members who are spamming the forum. You are doing a good job of making everyone in this report rule, yes this .

I agree. For the betterment of the forum we much start helping the admins in cleaning the forum and in getting rid of unnecessary posts by reporting these types of content. 

We must all put a grain of sand so that the community is stable and the moderators do not have as much work to detect cheaters, but I consider that there is a misinformation problem within the forum and that is, that many do not know where to report or how to report to those members who spam or cheat.