Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

This is correct, and I fully agree with you, because getting rid of the people who harm us and the platform is the responsibility of all of us, and if every person starts from himself we will get good and satisfactory results ..

There are really those who give likes in a random way, send bad messages and also work to spread wrong ideas and information among us ..

And when we get rid of them, we will feel that the platform has become safer than before.

• +1 1

Yeah we should report on bad post and that is violated for this forum. Cause if we don't make this site clear then we will face lot of problem. So it is our responsibility to report them for clear this site from bad post.

• +1 1

Of course if we do not report things like this it is likely to grow in forum. A lot of members make up their ideas as a post and if the scammers have copied it then report them anyway and removed of here. We need members who work sincerely here

• +1 1

The positive rating doing this will make the forum to be clean from any form of lapses and it will encourage the moderators to think of adding more features which will benefit the memebers, and those are the things to do I'm contributing our quarter towards. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. If any members create useless or bad quality topics and copy paste from others we want report that people. Throughout this platform have only useful and informative topics. So if you create any topics that will be useful and informative topics. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

• +1 1

I've never reported anybody here even though I've seen a lot of strange things but after reading through this post now I know how to report scammers and other people who are just here to create nuisance

• +1 1

Yes of course mate, I also consider it as our moral responsibility as a loyal member to report the spammers through their useless posts to clean the forum. It is more necessary to us for taking participation in cleaning forum because it is just like our home. We should clean the forum from useful posts that is also doing by the moderators now a days. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Reporting eliminates people, who does unfair activities, out of this forum. So we must help the forum to be free from cheaters. It will keep the environment clean. However, do not ever report anyone for no reason that is also wrong. So be sure who you are reporting. Thank you. 

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is true that we are responsible for this, the forum and its cleanliness from, fraudsters and scammers. It is our duty to report any offensive post and about people who steal other people's information, let's be a hand, one and protect the forum

• +1 1

yes dear you are right being an active membsr of the forum it is everyones duty to do fair reporting so that we can get rid off the spammers within our forum in this way we can help the forum to grow more 

• +1 1

Exactly right this is our duty as a responsible member of this forum that we should report the users that while their serials of this forum. In this way we can make this forum more helpful and more greater and the people who come here to learn something can learn good knowledge from this forum and we can prevent ourselves from scammers and low level creators.

• +2 1

Like you said it's our duty to stop fraudulent activities on the forum. When we see such kind of things like copy and pasting of some others post, don't hesitate to report them. I am well aware of taking such actions.

• +1 1

It is also a manner for thanking the creator of the forum for making this kind of opportunity. this is why we ought to do our part in order that we can't see within the future that this discussion board will unexpectedly vanished or been destroy.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, because here is everyone's responsibility to keep the forum in perfect elegance, and I want to note that he who sees a post is not useful and bad and does not report

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

If we see a scammer we will report immediately as they will ruin this site.If we report them then they will be banned so our forum will be scammer free.

If you see an irrelevant post or something against the community guidelines you should surely report it. It is a responsibility towards a forum that you work on. It can help getting scammers out of the community. 

Absolutely right dear as a member of this forum it is our duty to keep this forum clean from scammers and hackers.if we see any fraudulent we must  report him so that admin block him.we are like a family so we have to help each other .

Hello my friend, your words are indeed correct. We must report any bad content or contain unhelpful information or be copied from a previous post in order to contribute to the development of the forum and maintain useful and effective posts and help other members to progress.

We have to get to work by being here in the forum, it is not only to win and learn, we must take care of the forum and be able to grow in it, and for this if we see people who break the rules it is our duty to take care of the forum and to report these scammers who send spam, or break the rules, the moderators work hard to keep the forum clean, we must also support our moderators.

I agree with you on this, we need to protect the forum from intruders and fraudsters, while also maintaining the quality of the topics published on it, that way the forum can develop better.

Since it is important to post positive results in the forum, it is important for everyone to keep the forum clean.  Otherwise bad comments are violated for this forum.  Because if we do not clean this site, there will be damage, so it is necessary to report to the unconscious

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that reporting is our duty and we should report about the spammers to the moderator and we should keep the forum clean from spammers. Best of luck my friend. 

Indeed, mate you are correct much obliged for reminding us about revealing clients like that who are spamming and counterfeiting. Totally everybody is mindful too on detailing this sort of clients in the gathering. With the goal that the stage IS all the more spotless and safe for everybody. How about we help the arbitrators clean the discussion by revealing this sort of acts.

• +1 1