Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Yes, of course, dear friend, we have to report anyone who does something that violates the rules and principles of this forum, and by that we help the mediators to keep this forum clean and wonderful.

Of course you are right. But in the same logic don't just skip good comments you see. If you feel it is good then don't waste time,just appreciate it by giving positive rating. And you feel satisfied when you give rating to who deserves it.

Yes now a day we seen so many topic which is useless and make mind up set. So we seen so many post are repeated. So with this type of post is not fit for this forum and it aginst the rules of forum.so make usefull post if you want to servive on this forum . Other thing we can report against that person who are making useless post again and again and involved in the scammer activities.  Means some copy paste so we can report against it with this we can make our forum clean and clear.

• +1 1

Good thinking and I agree with you and totally satisfied that if you not good role plate in this forum so you need you living in this forum because your work in irrelevant and not gain any benefits other members then members reporting you. 

• +3 1

Definitely brother thanks for reminding us. Of course it is our duty to report posts that contains useless content. Or the users that are spamming the comments but providing zero knowledge. 

• +1 1

Yes, you have a good suggestion. Reporting useless content post is all our duty not only the duty of moderator and admin. We need to keep this forum clean and neat by reporting scammers who copy people's content. 

With my mind thought we remind me that that is the thing I like in this platform and second I am learning from our senior like you which is telling about our duty and not allow to forget our duty so thank you so much.

Hello my dear friends we all know that scripture talk is such a wonderful platform in which administration try to avoid scammers.if you see unwanted post or topic or in which you feel that this topic is useless you should report that.

Of course you are right mate, hat makes his forum standard. I see less spam messages here. But also don't forget to give positive reaction to the posts which deserves. It encourages the author and it makes the forum standard also. Thank you. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 7/22/2020 at 5:02 AM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

You are right, we must take this much more seriously since we can do our bit to improve the forum by reporting all kinds of abuse in the forum, it is also a good way to thank for all the benefits that cryptotalk offers us, so we can start taking action on this so that we have a better forum every day

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear As a member of this platform it's our duty when we found any useless content we should report about It because this act is proved to be very beneficial for this platform and decrease the number of deletion of our post's

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Make this forum beautiful  so be sincere.  And always make this forum clean and clear from the scammers because scammers out there's many . So please be careful . Always good and authentic post this is very useful  for us.

Plagiarism isn't most effective immoral however it's also illegal. Someone that is attempting to cheat through posting different people's articles has to understand that he might be discovered and dealt with. It is certainly despicable and approach that the person doing it cannot certainly write some thing on his own. I'm constantly reporting those participants and I'm satisfied that the moderators are taking the right steps.

Yeah sure. In my opinion we must react,no matter it is positive or negative. Good posts need good appreciation so as to motivate themselves. In the other side scammers has to be avoided completely. So if you find any misbehaviour in this platform then please give negative rating or report it according to its depth.

And don't forget to give like who need it.

reporting the forum rule valuators should be the duty of every member of these forum, it can not be handled by the few that are currently doing it

The act of reporting any suspicious act on the forum is strongly every bodies duty because you may fail not to be a victim of scammers but what about others on the forum. As long as we are here with one Gila then we all need to carry out some duties to preserve the forum from failing us too. 

Much obliged for reminding us about announcing clients like that who spamming and appropriating. Totally everybody is mindful too on detailing this sort of clients in the gathering with the goal that the stage become all the more perfect and safe for everybody. We should help the arbitrators clean the gathering by announcing this sort of acts.

Yes, we must understand our responsibility to report useless spamming, copy-paste, content to moderators. Members who have a reputation for offensive or blasphemous content or fraudulently or illegally use this forum should notify the forum moderators so that moderators can take strong action against them and improve the quality of the forum. We must play our part in this forum and not neglect anything.

• +3 1

If you post positive you will definitely get a reporting. People will give you a good reputation if you like reading your post. In order to get a good reputation, you must post well. If someone's post is positive then you must give a positive reputation. Crypto also helps us to earn as well as it teaches us.

Yes, reporting is a positive value that every individual must have so that we can reach with our work other and advanced horizons, and it also indicates the individual’s keenness to ensure the continuity of the forum

I think reporting is general duty of everyone. We want to try to clean it from spam and plagiarism. If you see any spam or scam then tell the moderator about this. I think there are many spammer's are in this forum.

Hello my dear friend. of course. Given our duty reputation. If his posts are valuable useful positive. Then we will repay him on his comments. We just made valuable comments to those of us. Thanks.

Yes of course my dear friend you are right and I totally agree with you if we saw any scam in this forum or misbehave then we should report those scammers because it is our responsibility and it is our duty to report scammers in this way the other members can be avoided from such kind of persons.