Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

I believe that informing if it is a duty for all of us since we started here in the forum because that way we help the forum and ourselves so that this does not happen to other people or to me, that is why we must always inform because that way cause something positive and keep it that way.

• +1 1

Yeah it's our duty to report anyone once we see him /her doing something bad in the forum so that we can help the moderators do something about it. So indeed we should try and be helping the moderators. 

Yes very true and if we cannot not report then its good we down vote every post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around her

I totally agree with you friend,reporting any spam contents is of course our duty,as members of this forum we have to report any person we come across who's engaging himself in such act,so that the moderators will take action,and perhaps eliminate those sort of people in this forum,just for it's development

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
We have to report users like those who spam and steal. Certainly everyone also has a responsibility to report this type of user in the forum so that the platform becomes cleaner and safer for everyone. These are fraudsters. We must be careful not to give out your personal information easily
I wish everyone success
Thank you

Yes,you are right. Reporting is important. If you see any bad comment that is inappropriate or violate the rules of the forum you must report the post.In fact it has positive result. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me it is very helpful for everyone. If you have to be patience when you asks about this. Seniors member have to share our experience to other new beginner. 

Thank you for this wonderful and unique post this fantastic how you are working in this field so loyally in front of me it is the loyality that Is the most important thing to get success in this field and to ofcourse earn if you are loyal than obviously there is no any hurdle that can break you up with your work.keep it up and plz appreciate me as well if you found me loyal 

On 22‏/7‏/2020 at 12:02, Guru2050 said:

مرة أخرى اسمحوا لي أن أذكرنا

الإبلاغ هو واجب عام ، لا تجلس وتطوي ذراعيك عندما تصادف محتوى غير مفيد أو معلومات غير مرغوب فيها تتعارض مع القانون.

أنت لا تساعد في الأمر ، العب دورك كعضو مخلص من خلال الإبلاغ عن أي عمل غير قانوني ، مثل إرسال بريد عشوائي / نسخ ولصق ، أو إعادة صياغة ، أو محتوى مسيء أو مسيء ، أو عدم الإعجاب بشكل غير قانوني ، إلخ.

دعونا نواصل تحمل المسؤولية الجماعية للمنتدى ليظل نظيفًا وأنيقًا وآمنًا للجميع 

In my opinion, when we gain experience and deal with forum members, we do not need anyone to remind us about reporting bad behavior because that is our duty as effective and loyal members.

Let's make this forum clean and free of scammers.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

As for me, I do not know how to report a member in case he violates the rules and regulations stipulated in this forum, but I only post a negative evaluation and the moderators see it as far as I know that.

Thank you for this wonderful post ,yeah bro you are right that our duty is not only to compose but something more like reporting ,if we do with reporting voilenting posts than there are many chances that this platform will clear from even spammers,.please appreciate me as well.

Ambition can be important for some aspects of life as long as it is not too much because it would turn into greed and it is something very negative. Everything will depend on how ambitious we are and how we take it to practice, everything is very relative!

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I really agree with you on the fact that reporting is everyone's duty and through that we can see that it has helped the forum grow in different ways, when you report unusual behavior or you notice a member is likely to be a scammer the moderators knows the rep to take in dealing with such person

It is, especially if the post is not useful. But there are users today who are reporting other people's topics so once it was deleted they can copy the post and create new as their own. I really don't know why people keeps om doing things that only benefis themselves. Report those post which are not good enough, but do not report just so you can copy the post. Grow up man, we are all working to earn here. 

On 7/22/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mwangi said:

Yes very true and if we cannot not report then its good we down vote every post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around here.

Do you think the moderators do check of the negative ratings the members post or they are not taking interest in any kind of these things, I do not think they do that.

Yes, reporting those topics and people who are making cryptotalk very low is a general obligation of all members, because if everybody decided to wait for the other person to do the reporting, then definitely nobody would do it, but when we take it upon our self to make the appropriate report, then cryptotalk would be much better. 

I agree with you, reporting accounts that violate the rules is an obligation for all of us, so that this forum is clean from spaming or plagiarism, it is strictly forbidden to copy and paste in this forum, so let's keep it together with our favorite forums. So that no one else can directly copy and paste a topic, it is an action that is very detrimental to us.

• +1 1

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. You should tell me how to work in this forum. We are not here for just learning or earning but we have making this forum rules through the forum is looking good and our account is safe through this type of things. 

I agree, summing up reports and results for a certain period of time, you can notice how much you have earned, as well as compare with previous ones and find out how your productivity has changed.

Of course, we all have to report violations of the rules and fraudulent posts in order to help the moderators clean the forum from these people and make the forum better for everyone.

When you see  a post  or any scam site link ask the moderator about  it  and you should  report  them but first  you asked that your post is not good if he/she improve  their mistake  .

I agree with you opinion is a very important topic and it is also important that all members have the necessary awareness to limit the useless posts by reporting them and not being silent in order to achieve a forum free of meaningless topics.

• +3 1

That's correct it's important for everyone of us to report violation of the forum. Violation such as plagiarism, copy and pest, multiple accounts, and misleading posts and information.

@Guru2050I really like the way you show that it is our responsibility to report these types of violations, and I totally agree with you because it is our responsibility to keep the forum clean of all possible spam, and I think that it is the fault of the people who do that was that the payments went down, there are many with useless accounts making useless publications, although I also think that we should not concentrate only on informing, because our job here should be to create content, I have noticed that many focus on reporting and do not comment or do not believe relevant topics, could you say that your accounts are also useless or not?

• +2 1

It is a must for everyone who loves Cryptotalk Forum to use this feature and wishes them the best! By using this feature, we will definitely contribute to making the forum better! This is what we all want! Because this will be reflected in the Talk Token price, and this will make the moderators here care about other things than searching for bad members! So I consider this feature very positive and necessary to use!

• +2 1