Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

I think that I am doing my duties towards the forum to the fullest, I abide by all the rules and always stay away from bad content, but I have never encountered content that is so bad that it requires reporting.

• +4 1

Hello my friend . I agree with you that we must report offensive or unhelpful posts in order to achieve greater knowledge and always publish useful information.

I agree with you, my friend

We must work sincerely in this forum in order to increase its reputation in front of the members who want to join it

We must give our best and not be biased towards anyone whose publication is not useful or does anything contrary to the rules

It must be reported

It is good to report a situation that didn't seen clear to you or anyone in the platform because it will help to reduce any form of misunderstandings each other why because scammers are much in this forum than expected.

post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around hereyou're right its our responsibility any memberr doing spamming in this forum then immediately report against this member its help our moderators work easy and they take action against this memberswe must assist the managers in preserving the forum from offenders and fraudsters, and also maintain the quality of the topics published in it, by reporting all unhelpful or repetitive content. 

That's true dear fellow. I am completely agree with you . It is our duty to report useless contact and report those who violate the rules of this platform. We should report those who post comment of less than hundred characters.

This is the duty of every member here, the managers and supervisors cannot work if we do not cooperate with them. We must report and inform the supervisors about every case that violates the rules of the forum, so the forum becomes a better and better place.

• +3 1

You said absolutely right reporting is the duty of everyone so one thing I want to tell you that you should to do your best on this forum this will help you to get the money and knowledge on the same place best of luck my dear friend and do your best

• +4 1

22nd of July, 2020
Allow me to remind us once more.

Reporting is a general responsibility; do not sit and fold your arms when you come across worthless material or illegal information.

You are not assisting the situation; instead, as a loyal participant, report any criminal activity such as spamming/copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive information, giving hate illegally, and so on.

We must be active in this site and keep it safe and clean by reporting unhelpful posts that offend the site and this can raise the level of benefit provided by it and make it a good place for learning 

this is completely true, that reporting bad and useless posts is necessary in order for us to contribute to improving the level of the forum and cleaning it from spam. This is a positive thing for us and for the forum at the same time.

Yes, you are right if everyone here reported when he find something wrong or not useful, then this forum will get better and members will be more careful about what they are posting.

We must cooperate with more than one task. The first and the main one is to share information and experiences between each other and help each other. Also, if we see anyone doing bad posts, we should alert the supervisors to it.

We must work together on several tasks. The first and most important is to exchange knowledge and experiences with one another and to assist one another. Also, if we see someone posting inappropriately, we can notify the superiors.

Thank you for reminding us to track spammers and plagiarists like that. Everyone is also responsible for reporting all types of users in the community so that the site can become more clean and accessible for everyone. Let us assist the moderators in keeping the forum clean by reporting such conduct.

You are right, it is important to report every person who violates the laws and conditions of the forum, and thus we help the mediators in tracking them and ban every person abusive to work in the forum.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

Yes friend it becomes our duty to report all those illegal acts which happens on the forum so that the forum maintains its working smoothly. There are many people on the forum who copy and paste others comments in there contents which is illegal so if you find anyone of them, report it.. They are a lot of scamers on the forum so try to keep yourself from them if you get trapped then you will loose all of your money and earning so if anyone asks to you about your personal information then highlight such a person on the forum so everyone came to know about such scamers.. I mean to say it's our responsibility to keep neat and clean out forum.. Any other illegal or misleading acts you notice then suddenly report it.. Thanks. 

• +1 1

Thanks for reminding that. No doubt we need to take an action against useless content. It's our duty to work on real purpose of this forum. We can't lead these worst posts ruin this forum. Everyone should participate in its responsibility.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In fact my friend, as I said, we must keep the forum clean and tidy, so we must report any incomprehensible, unhelpful, or repetitive content until the owner of the post deals with the moderators, so we must help each other in keeping our upscale work right. And without any problems.

This is our duty that the bad posts should be reported and fake accounts should also be reported. So its a valuae job of a person on this forum. 

• +4 1

It is not jealous to report people who have violated the rules and instructions of this coding forum in order for it to be an error-free forum and to be a clean and wonderful forum for learners who want to learn from coding and achieve legitimate gain.

• +2 1

You are right  I agree with you.  Those who post wrong should be reported.  It is our responsibility.  Those who work positively should increase their reputation.  Then they will do well and succeed by earning.

Reporting bad and useless posts is necessary in order for us to contribute to improving the level of the forum to make it a safe and useful place for everyone to exchange encryption information, and this is everyone's responsibility here.

I agreed that I will be a good member when I was signing up and if I want to be a good member I also need to be reporting any wrong thing I see so if I come across any wrong thing I'm going to report to the Head of the group.

You are right sir because there are some members that come across such content but just mute and pretend they don't know what's going on around, while some members only give such content negative assessment without reporting them to the moderators, so I hope this is the high time to raise the voice louder.