Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

You are right, the responsibility for developing the forum rests with all members, so when we see a post with bad content, we must report it and not overlook it, as that is in everyone's interest here.

You are right. The forum must remain clean of these things, and we must focus on the value of the publications more than the quantity of them. We here want me to exchange benefits and we do not want to exchange things that have no value.

You are right. We all have a responsibility to work on this forum and work sincerely. Just as we support positive issues, we must report the negative issues that we may face.

Yes we must act as a responsible member of this forum.  We should make efforts to make the environment of this forum clean and free from scammers . We must report every activity which is against the rules of this forum. It will be very beneficial for all of us if everyone of us make efforts to improve environment of this forum.

Especially how things will keep happening in the platform causes by scammers in the platform so immedately you come across new things that are not supposed to be is better to report for action. 

Hello my friend , reporting is a good and bad tool at same time 

We can't just say we need to report people , there is a lot of new members here who don't know how to use this forum in the right way , so we can't call them scammers

For me I prefer not to report any one , only the people who trying to DM me scammed links 

• +4 1

yes friend i think as the member of this forum its our duty to forum that we should see any scamp post and such kind of other post that copy to other members it must be report as the member of this forum and it our duty and perform your duty to get best from forum.

I think that it is necessary for us not to conceal any people who violate the rules in this forum to ensure that every right reaches its owner As a beginner, when I see any of these unwanted things, I report to keep a clean forum of manipulators.

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right to inform us about whoever copies paste or who violates the laws or who publishes unhelpful topics and about the owners of spam, but according to my opinion, new beginners should not be reported if someone makes a mistake. Forum and I thank you my friend and I hope you like my opinion

Reporting someone who is posting meaningless comments is a good thing. Cryptotalk is very good forum of knowledge and learning. Everyone here is learning from one another, sharing their knowledge to this forum so everyone sould get benefit from it. 

If someone is posting meaningless content it should be reported. 

I thank you for reminding this . We must all contribute to improving the forum and reporting abusive people, random mailers, or any other violation . We should not only rely on the officials of the forum, but we must do our duty as well .

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, we have to report in the event of seeing anything offensive or illegal, in order to maintain this wonderful forum because through it we obtain very useful information and we must try to keep it free from any defect that some violators may cause.

Good evening, buddy.
Really ! You're doing a good job reminding us of this! We must be active members of the forum and report every post or useless content and protect the forum from scammers
And to keep the quality of the topics published in
So that the forum stays clean and safe as you said and thank you.

Thank you very much mate for bringing this to our notice reporting unwanted account is very necessary but reporting the spamming account is very important so that they can't easy share with us unwanted/ suspicious link so I think by doing that we are helping this forum in one or two ways to improve but for the unwanted post I think giving them negative reputation will be much better thanks.

Reporting is the deuty of every member۔each of us play our role honestly in this forum۔if we see there is useless content it is not fear we must be very aware of Spam

I am new to this site, and already have seen the topic of report the member and see there are so many members have been reported due to violate the rules. I also have read the rules and try to follow all the rules. And I also want to report the spammers but don't have any idea how to report.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, on the occasion, I have received the warning point because I did not accept it to someone who sent a spam to lure me in, so the senior official in this forum sent me a warning point because I did not report this matter so I ask everyone to report any abuse from  Anyone responsible for this forum, the forum becomes more serious and purity work. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

You are right my friend really thid platform pay us good amount for our work so as a responsible members of this platform it is our duty that we should report those members who create useless and meaningless content or copying to other and destroy the environment of this platform so that we can clear thid platform from these scammers. 

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Look in this forum we notice that some of the members content are useless, irrelevant. This kinds of content should be report. It will help us to increase quality content. Forum has given us this good opportunity to report. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is true. Report bad and unhelpful posts, in fact, to improve the wonderful forum and the reputation of the forum. Thank you for your question. Good luck to all friends and members. Thank you.

• +3 1

It would be technically impractical for moderators to read any single post made in a single day. As a result, it is up to the users to assist in maintaining the forum's reputation and making it easier for the members who take this forum seriously by reporting spam and pointless content. It's possible that this isn't the case, but by publishing the message, you're calling attention to it. I agree with your topic completely and hope that we all play out part in reporting posts. Also, it is important to know that these reports are anonymous, so you will never have to fear being victimized by other members as well.

You are right to ensure that this forum remains cool and clean. We have to get rid of the troublemakers, but first we have to help the beginners a little bit to understand things here, we can teach them first and if it doesn't work we can report later.

Of course, we must report the spammers and the owners of unhelpful posts, because this is a guarantee of the continued success of the forum, but we must not report the beginners who ask about any information, but rather we have to support them.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must help brokers and managers get rid of fraudsters by informing them to prevent them from sending messages.

We, as members of this forum, have to take full responsibility for the development and dissemination of the forum. It is our duty as a loyal member to help clean the forum from spam and fraudsters who damage the reputation of the forum, by reporting any violation of the rules or any breach that occurs.
Be loyal to the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.