Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I came to this forum for the profits but for some time I realized that the best profits that can be obtained from this forum is learning because there are many people who have a good knowledge of Cryptocurrencies and they share them with us on each topic that they publish 

• +3 1

Actually i am bounty hunter of bitcointalk forum.I was come to this forum for earning free money and build up my cryptotalk forum.I hope cryptotalk forum will start signature bounty campaign.To join bounty we have need good member rank.

Hello.. I can join this forum as my friend advised to me.. I don't know about this forum very wel but now my friend really help me to understand this forum and how to use crypto talk. Now i know about crypto talk. I can earn and learn more about crypto talk. Thanks to this forum and  my friend too.

• Useful or interesting 1

People who have worked here for a long time have a lot of knowledge, so from their knowledge, if something good is posted here about the newcomers, then that wisdom can also be shared among us.

I joined this forum with a plan, and the plan is to make good contribution to the forum and my earning will be use to trade and some to make investment and after some period of time I will change my direction transactions. 

When I joined this platform I had a  clear goal to earn and learn.i had to follow the rules guiding the forum and make sure I seeked knowledge from the more experienced the seniors.i have been thriving and it has really been a wonderful experience here in crypto.

Being honest, at the beginning I just wanted to make some extra money from here. But now I'm amazed to see that the people here actually sharing knowledge about crypto currencies. I'm really interested to learn more about this platform.

• +1 1

Hello mate! Yeah i joined this forum with a designed planinng.And my planinng is to achieve much success here.My plan was to achieve much knowledge from here.But also with getting knowledge we also get paid here.So thats a good plan what i have thought in my point of view.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in the first my objectif is to earning money, but when i checking this forum and started to work on it i found this forum is crypto currency school, i find my self get many knowledge of crypto currency

actually I came here in order to make some money while learning some new information about cryptocurrencies and a bit of trading advises and such stuff

I have a plan if I well be a successful man in this platform and the money they give me then I will use that for different purposes especially for charity work and then for the betterment of the life of my parents and a lot of other things. 

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 8:50 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Well to your queries, I would say Yes! 

Actually, I joined this forum to learn and get information on various things. Previously I used to contribute for Bitcoin talk, but later I find this platform a good one, just because it has a lot of information, and by sharing relevant contents and creating valid topic we are able to earn a good income, and it is also the thing that has motivated me to stay and work in the platform.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:17 PM, Carolena said:

Frankly, I do not have a clear plan for joining this forum, but I will definitely try to benefit as much as possible from my presence in it to learn more about the world of cryptography, and I also want to develop myself in some areas such as trading, in addition to making some profits.

To be honest I had a clear plan joining this forum. I purposely I came here to earn money after someday I realized that this platform is not just about earning money but it is about changing of people of life for better. In one way or the other we came here with zero ideas about some certain something, something we never hear about them or we never have experience about them but coming here we were expose to such knowledge such as trading, gaming, information about different coins which may upgrade our knowledge and change our mindset to those things....

Me being in Crypto talk, was pushed by the possibilities of how Cryptocurrencies was growing and how my ambitions too where linked up with it, as I can say I Know some of the real basics of understand Cryptocurrencies as well as blockchain, as I will be go a long a way

• +1 1

We have to be very grateful for this platform and this gives us good opportunity for earning money. But aside the earning money I admit that this forum is like the ocean of knowledge and you can gain a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrency and also improve your writing skills.

Actually, I'm getting to realise the true potentials of the forum. My aims were to read post and make comments but as of now, am totally doing likewise. The more I read to make comment, the more it interest me to read more in order to learn more. 

And it's a goal achieved. 

21 hours ago, Upright said:

Me being in Crypto talk, was pushed by the possibilities of how Cryptocurrencies was growing and how my ambitions too where linked up with it, as I can say I Know some of the real basics of understand Cryptocurrencies as well as blockchain, as I will be go a long a way

@Upright..This forum is great for beginners.  Newcomers can learn a lot from this forum.  They will gain all the information and knowledge of the crypto world.  This forum is the ultimate means of gaining income and knowledge.  So this forum is very useful for newcomers

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your question is so beautiful, my answer is, Yes, I'm here to achieve a certain goal, I'm not hiding you because I love money and I like to make money here, but more importantly my goal is Gaining knowledge, new information and sufficient experience, it's really useful and fascinating. 

• +2 1

On 7/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes, I joined in order to work and learn from the forum. There are many explanations that are not available on other sites. The matter is easy and fast to learn.

14 hours ago, B2K said:

I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. I have realized that although this forum is such a good place in order to be able to earn, But I don't have anyone to discuss any subject.

The forum is all full of ambitious users, as any subject concerning Cryptocurrencies can be asked here, as that's why it's called a forum as having to discuss related briefing when concerned on Cryptocurrencies

• +1 2

These is a very powerful yet simple question to answer, if you have got no plan a believe it's better late than never, design a plan, and set a goal that you would love to achieve within a giving period of time 

On 21/7/2020 at 11:05, Guru2050 said:

Me gustaría que todos se tomaran un momento y razonaran antes de responder esta pregunta simple y directa.

¿Te uniste a este foro con un plan cuidadosamente diseñado para lograrlo?

- En caso afirmativo 

Eso es bueno, puedes compartirlo con nosotros

- Si no

NO ES DEMASIADO TARDE 

Puede configurarlo ahora ...

My key or main factor in this forum is to gain a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies and so before continuing to invest I am getting to know more about the most important of this wonderful world, another step would be the profits obtained in the forum I use them in the YOBIT platform in the investbox and in the future in the Vmining section.

• +2 1

Yes, I joined forums and had a plan to raise bitcoins and that's my trading capital. We can't rely on forums forever, because forums don't always pay us. For that I have future plans so that I can develop cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1