Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

No i had no any planned designed i just wanted to earn money to fullful my little expenditures so my friend told be about this and i joined but now my plan is to just to stick with this forum and learn and earn as much as i can.

Crypto forum  played the old very important role in the special covid-19 days, where more people continue to work online.Therefore, nowadays it is helping many people who can earn money sitting at home and getting knowledge. 

Having a good plan and strategy in crypto world is very important. Before entering any trade, we should have a pre-devised strategy and at the every stage of the trade we should obey it. Exiting early or taking unnecessary risks for further profits will cause our trade to fail probably. This is my experience I want to share with my fellow members.

A very good question but I will start by welcoming the newbies and same to the members of this forum, the mistakes many people make in joining these forum is outing it in my mind that they are joining to make money, and in this forum a lot of things are learn hear apart from earning that will be of useful to you as a member in future, at least I was able to understand the difference in price raising between btc and ltc all through this forum and many more. Wishing everyone and productive new year ahead.

• +3 1

A new person Savannah displayed forum he just take the purpose of earning money from it but this forum is a designed to learn about the cryptocurrency and they are advertising the cryptocurrency because they are also paying for learning about the cryptocurrency. 

Our main purpose should be learning and getting experience.

• +3 1

I am a student and i need money for bare my expenses. So i joined this platform for money. My frnd tell that you earn money from this website and you work only for few hours per day. So i started work on this website but after a few days i realize something that i gain a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies. Before joining cryptotalk i do not know what is cryptotalk currencies but now i have a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies and i help my frnds who wants to joined cryptotalk. 

4 minutes ago, WaseemRazzaQ said:

My motivation to join this form is to gather as much information as possible about cryptocurrencies and what you send down is different coin's information about it is very important. Along with this, what is the cryptocurrency that is there, it gives you free running as well as knowledge on cryptotalk here. 

@WaseemRazzaQ Capably in my estimation a ration of peoples reach at this point for earning currency especially lots of students get nearer at this juncture just for earning but they must ascertain at this time for crypto currencies for the reason that this forum will refrain from them in impending.

4 minutes ago, WaseemRazzaQ said:

@Authority Yes, I am right with you. There are a lot of students who are working here and it is also a good thing that the students who are young and the young people are learning about crypto which is in the long-term. This means that the 9 youngsters who are learning this will go ahead with this and crypto will grow a lot more. 

@WaseemRazzaQ Yes agreed but you know with the knowledge of students working here have experience of learning cryptocurrency most of them prefer to learn and understand min while student are capable of violating the rules most expetsally the members members that don't know anything about this forum we most teach them because they are all here to shear some experience with us. 

9 minutes ago, WaseemRazzaQ said:

@Authority Yes of course you are absolutely right that the students who are working here and they know about crypto better than us, about its rules about its rules, as well as its differentiate about its mining.  

Thanks for understanding my information @WaseemRazzaQ Yes about working here with the experience you have most have the actual knowledge some of these student came here because they will never lose their opportunity. 

Edited by Authority

Yes that is a great question for the beginners did you know what you want to achieve in this forum or you are just here to only earn money is better you ask yourself this question it is very necessary 

Well, I think you're talking about my AIM. If this is the case, then my answer is not. I did not come here by plan.I didn't come here with any AIM. My friend told me that profit is available from here. So I came here.Butt now I want to fix an AIM here. Because here I am learning a lot. I want to use it to do something big in the future.

Hi dear, I have joined this forum only to gain knowledge and earn money, I had no plane when i came to know this forum and i joined and i am getting good benefit from this forum, this forum has fruitfull for me.

• +3 1

When I start this work I really don't take interest in it but with the passage of time i am knowing much more about crypto currencies.i am getting knowledge of good english.by working here I have improve my typing speed.so now this site is really helpful for me from every aspect.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, Guru2050 said:

Well what i mean is your basic aims and objectives of being in this forum or are you just here for daily earning from pay per post making ? And that's all 

Yes,  of course most of the members even not me, we are here to earn money by putting our ideas in the comments or posts but other thing which is able to appreciations is that to learnt from this page is amazing way. We can ask a question if we are in problem. There are seniors are available who helped us. But my ambition is to get both things back to back.

I believe that crypto talk resulted in these present circumstances discussion to find out about this venture the vast majority of individuals are here for learning by posting every day and this I am here to learning and bring in too..which is to nake cash and gain this information.

Everyone has their own motives for joining the industry,my motive is to earn more profit and gain knowledge,I think Crypto industry is a  good platform that can give us more profit and information about itself.

I joined this platform to earn and learn because knoe I am know about some online jobs and trading and some other things. Which I don't know before joining this organization. 

• +3 1

My first participation in this forum was through the airdrop that was launched earlier, but after that I committed to the forum and became my daily routine and I try to benefit from others and provide an addition as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry I did not understand the question you are asking. But I am joining this platform to make money online from here. It is a great benefit to me. It is a good site and, starting from this, I did not know anything about cryptocurrency.  I learned a lot after coming.

As for me, I think my answer is yes. But I do not have a clear goal, that is, I want to learn from this forum more about cryptocurrencies and then do trading operations to get money. With this money I can do many of my own projects

On 7/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Currently my answer is NO. I just joined this forum recently with primary aim of earning money while staying at home because of the effect of Covid 19 on movement. It's had getting a job. But after reading various post I feel earning shouldn't be just the aim for now as planning should be the initial step. 

Most important thing newbies need to know is to listen to their seniors because they have faced all the issues earlier that we are facing today so listen them in any situation

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I m a student and it's been a month since i joined thi forum. My friend suggest it to me. He told me that you can earn from here sitting at home. It was hard for me to believe that i thought it was just a scam. But when i started getting paid, i was convinced. And now i have the opportunity to learn a lot from here

Well i have also heard this from my friend that you can earn some money from this forum and but now i can see that there many things in this forum from which i can learn a lot from it about crypto currency