If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

On 7/12/2020 at 5:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I would choose the safer way which is the security of my privacy. Because i don't want to settle for faster transaction if hackers can rob my money in my wallet. Security is necessary because even the transaction is slow, i'm 100% sure that all of it will be withdrawn by me.

I would have preferred both a fast and very secured one but since I have to chose them security seems to be the most important thing. So I will pick the one that is a bit slow over the fast one 

The cryptocurrancy is meant to be the safest place to keep and transfer your money and the security is of atmost important in this field, so I think security means more than the speed 

If I have to choose one of them I will choose privacy and secure transaction. Because haste is the work of the devil. Fast transaction provider can make scam with us. But secure transaction will never do scam. When ever I will get my transaction I will get complete payment. 

Security is the key factor of every work. U work hard and you didn't want to steal your money u want to safe your money right ?? So for me security and lrivacy factor is most important than faster transaction. Transaction is done easily when your money is safe and sound.

I think choosing secured transaction is right decision because it you don't want to lose your currency so choose secure way but it deponds upon you .

i would select security and privacy due to the fact security is at the beginning if there's no protection then we will lose all the cash for the duration of fast transactions. for, i might cross for protection and privateness.

Not only me everyone wants safe and Secure transactions. Even if it take some time the payment should be done successfully. Cryptocurrencies can be used for safe payments and it is fast also .

Security all the way !!!!! Win, Place & Show. Security for me is of the utmost importance. You lose your coins for any reason & they are gone. Unless you are very lucky.

In respect to the transfer time, its usually a very short period of time for the transfer to occur, unless there is a huge amount of traffic. If you have to wait 30 minutes or so, its the price you pay in the crypto payment world. But, the transfer time has fallen drastically in the last couple of yrs. So, I really dont think the transfer time is even an issue any more. Unless theres a problem somewhere along the line.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

What I would choose in itself is security first of all because no matter how long it takes as long as I know that I am safe or I have that security, I will be able to be calm because I know that it will arrive at some point that in the meantime without security and I will quickly be more unprotected than ever.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think any member would choose anything but security.  Because safety is more important than speed and privacy, no one can allow it to be violated.  Remains safety in transactions is what everyone wants

When we are transacting, we just have to exercise alot patience, choosing a faster transaction is not the main reason why we are transacting. Security and privacy should be our major concern while transacting because our transactions might be at stake due to improper exposure to hackers and scammers. It is better to take our time carefully, either on a small amount of money or large amount of money, rather than being in an hurry to send or receive money thereby leading to a huge loss. I will rather prefer security and privacy over a faster transaction that might lead to me loosing all my money. 

I believe that we should all choose security, it is the most important factor to be sure that our money is safe. I do not give more importance to the transactions, it is not a very big change to wait 15 or 20 more.

• +2 1

We can do a lot to keep important transactions safe. We think if we want to do something good and high quality, we get a lot from here and we can do a lot. Hopefully from now on we can do a lot and a lot.  If you know, I can go a long way

the security is the most important thing you can make it work delay but what if the money is lost forever? I think any person will only go for the security not for the faster transections.

If given the chance to choose between the two; I prefer sites who are protecting the privacy of the users but not fast than a site that offers faster transaction speed but does not protect it users, though both have its own pros and cons. All in all, I will still choose privacy/security than fast transaction speed because it is alright to wait for the transaction.

I'll definitely go for privacy and security especially how there are lots of scammers and hackers out there looking for who to scam or whose account to hack so what the use of faster transaction when the transaction itself is not self

Hey buddy! I would choose the security. According to me security is more important. If i choose faster transaction and in this hurry i might lose my coins,that's not good at all. Rather than that if i can get my coin saved with a security and for that i get late transaction i don't think its bad.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

Dear friend, in my opinion, I will not compromise on privacy and security while dealing with finances. As you stated that some coins offer faster transactions and lack security and privacy so, I can't believe them just for faster payments, I would prefer those coins having good reputation and offer privacy and security in processing payments. In cryptocurrency no processed payment is reverted back therefore I can't take risk. 

However, someone prefers loss or theft to the transfer of his money or currencies quickly But in general, the transfers are not long and fast in various platforms, as well as the speed depends on the type of currencies sent, for example, fast trx currencies, as well as USDT on the Tron network.

privacy and security more than faster transactions, it does not matter how long the transactions take time because sooner or later it will be done, and you will not be afraid of your currencies from being lost or hacked. 

It depends on the transfer amount, if i was sending small amounts i don't care about the safety, i just use the low fee coin, but if i am transfering big moneys i will chose the safest way, because at that time fast doesn't mean anything all you wanted is safety. I am pretty sure most of us has the same idea. When i have to send small amounts i use ltc as a transfer coin because the transformation fees about 0.02ltc and it's really cheap.

• +4 1

I prefer both :)) But if the transfer maxim does not provide enough security but it is fast and cheap than how will your funds be guaranteed to reach its destination? so of course security is more important. But of course I won't pay exorbitant transfer fees just to provide me a good secure transfer. Have a nice evening mate

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is a very important topic to discuss, my friend, we all need knowledge to gain experience about currencies, digital, and trading method