If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

I think that the most important thing in any transaction is speed and safety at the same time, such as Litecoin currency. I do not think that you can differentiate between speed and security. Speed is necessary, especially in the cryptocurrency market, and security is also necessary. I always look for speed and safety at the same time, I cannot choose.

• +1 1

For me, the best security is definitely in the first place, and we also need transaction speed. Therefore, the available opportunities should be studied first so as not to waste time and effort waiting for your transaction. I think there are many platforms that contain both! Like Binance and Yobit, there are some cryptocurrencies that provide both features, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
And it is definitely safe
  • +1 1

I certainly prefer security over speed of transactions because I am not willing to risk losing my money so that transactions are a little faster.  I use Litecoin for withdrawals and sendings, and it is a reliable currency and transactions are processed with good speed.  I don't advise anyone to take risks to get speed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Choose the best for you when conducting your transaction, I am the best security

• +3 1

When you have operations with cryptocurrency, I think that above all is the security of these operations rather than their speed. So I'll choose security and privacy. 

• +1 2

some times speed is important, sometimes safety matters. priority is up to your choise.

• +5 1

It doesn't matter how much time a transaction will take to accomplish as long as there is security and privacy then i think we are good to go because only with security the coins you want to transfer will be safe and no matter how fast a transaction maybe if there is no security definitely there is a possibility of losing your funds to hackers. Every thing is possible in cryptoworld but it when there is security.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend i would choose the coins which has better security or privacy because that is important to me. What if you choose the coins coins with faster transaction time and low security or privacy and loss your coins then what is the point of doing that because there is a high chance of lossing coins with lower security than that of coins with higher security 

You can like my comment if you agree with me

• +4 1

I think everyone will decide depending on the situation and the size of the cryptocurrency he needs to transfer to someone. For small value transactions, I choose coins with fast transaction processing speeds, such as TRX. If I need to transfer a large amount somewhere, then I will choose BTC, because if someone had hacked Bitcoin, then I would have made much more money on this news than I would have lost money. I mean, you could have put a short position that is guaranteed to make a lot of money.

Edited by Logigin
  • +3 1

I think the Tron Network is working very well. In terms of security, you can follow it for something similar to the etherscan of its own network, and the best thing is that it has zero commissions so far. And this is very good because we know that the Etherium network is quite saturated and is charging really high commissions as it was a few months ago. I think it is a very good option, and I think that most of the Exchange should start giving us these networks as an option to be able to transfer our currencies correctly. Because at the moment there are very few that have support to transfer.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Of course I prefer cryptos that have security and privacy, security is very important for my money, because everyone doesn't want any harm about the crypto they have. Transaction speed doesn't really matter to me, because I don't need speed. Maybe some people want transaction speed, but on the other hand they also need security.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2020 at 11:09 AM, Mosharraf said:

complete your wallet security and do not share your information with anyone, and send the correct address during the transaction.

You are right mate we have to keep our private key and pass phrase safe in a place that no one can get access to it because it we lose it that means you have lose your coins forever the wallet cannot be recovered unless you have the passphrase and key so let's be extra careful with that aspect.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doesn't make a difference what amount of time will require for my coins to show up in my wallet, I will even now pick security! Quick exchange without security is risking and taking a chance loss your cash that you work hard to gain it.

Edited by GalaxyGuard

of direction everybody select comfy transactions, if i've a quick wallet and no longer plenty comfy i will put off it right away.

I choose security, the transaction times in the blockchain are currently not long, every day the platforms are in charge of making the times more efficient, however I prefer that it takes a long time but that I receive my coins, than not receive for using a unsafe platform.

though better security may be annoying at times due to multiple authorization code entry, etc. it is still the better choice as it keeps your funds and assets secure rather that doing it fast but taking more risk of loosing your assets. 

Securing my transaction gives me peace of mind and there is a greater risk of losing the currency if there is no strong protection so the difference is obvious and I have security and privacy even though the transaction is not fast I want to choose the currencies. It's not just me, it's everyone here

I would chose security and privacy. Because security is more important in cryptocurrency. 

As crypto is a digital currency, and there is more chances of scam, fraud and most important hacking. And transactions of currency is online so we should choose security so our money will be safe. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone of the forum prefer privacy than faster transaction method. If there is no security we can lose all money durning faster transaction. Thats why security is very much needed

Probably best of all, the second option! Because, for me, speed is not so important, because I withdraw temporarily, waiting for further moments. The fact is that for me safety is more important, because speed can play a cruel joke)

Of course, I will choose security/privacy, what is a faster transaction if your wallet is not secured? You cannot have a fast transaction because you don't have money anymore to pay so you cannot transact anymore because you do not secure your wallet. Privacy is already common in cryptocurrency to don't need to include that to security. 

Security is the most important thing in this crypto world, there are many hackers here so if you are lack security then I think you won't live long in crypto.

• +2 2

Personally, I prefer the security that is safer to receive transfers or withdrawals. and choose between a faster transaction, securityis what matters and a little privacy, you just have to have a little patience and wait to receive the funds from the transfers that normally take around 30 minutes depending on the number of confirmations.

• +3 2