If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

The most important of the three is the security so that your cryptos arrive at the time you have to take the transaction, the time depends on the commission you pay for said transaction.

I would rather go for sure so I would be more calm about my security and my privacy, no matter how many days it lasts, that is better than being in a hurry to lose all my effort.

I think the time of transaction is a part of security. If your need money right away waiting is not secure.

In my opinion I would always go for security, what would I gain with a fast currency if at the time of transactions its operation is not secure, while the difference in speed is not so much in having a lower or greater security if it is notable difference, my preferred currencies with this aspect are TRON and ETHEREUM.

Of course I well choose the  security and privacy because I think they are main things in crypto  if I can't keep my privacy that mean crypto lose hes objective

On 7/12/2020 at 11:34 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Doesn't matter how much time will take for my coins to arrive in my wallet, i will still choose security! Fast transaction without security is risking your money that you work hard to earn it.

You are right mate security of a coin matters the most in the world of cryptocurrence than it's fast transactions because opting for a coin with fast transactions but no security is a bad idea that can cause loss of funds and it's a wise decision to choose a coin with good security even when it has slow transactions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

A very tricky question mate. As many as there are cryptos which provides both fast transaction and a good privacy like Bitcoin and monero, there are couple of others which lacks in one more than the other. 

If I were to choose between a fast, not so secured transaction and a private, secured but slow transaction coin; I will surely go for the later. Security in crypto should never be compromised.

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right mate security of a coin matters the most in the world of cryptocurrence than it's fast transactions because opting for a coin with fast transactions but no security is a bad idea that can cause loss of funds and it's a wise decision to choose a coin with good security even when it has slow transactions.

@George10 its true what you have said but i have seen no exchange site or wallet where has no security system when you do transaction from those site... Yah some site might provide you first transaction but It's not mean those site is fake or scammer can hack our wallet or we lose OUR funds.. But you are right that we need to be careful always..                 

• +2 1

Security and privacy are the first priority. If you choose between speed and security, I'll choose security. one speed will not replace the reliability and safety of funds. Moreover, the speed is now enough.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

In my opinion, choosing a high level of security will be better. The fast speed is only beneficial for hackers when the money is not carefully protected

• +1 1

I would choose security since obtaining your income slowly but knowing that you can count on them is the best ... Although there are safe and fast platforms

I think that security is very important because through it our cryptocurrencies can remain safe over time, but I consider that the speed of the transaction is very important also because it is not fair as it happened to me that a transaction lasts more than one month to arrive at destination.

21 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

A very tricky question mate. As many as there are cryptos which provides both fast transaction and a good privacy like Bitcoin and monero, there are couple of others which lacks in one more than the other. 

If I were to choose between a fast, not so secured transaction and a private, secured but slow transaction coin; I will surely go for the later. Security in crypto should never be compromised.

True, security always should come first and although it is great to have faster transactions if it compromises any security and privacy features it would be useless.

Monero I think is one of the best in the bunch since it has a decent transaction speed(way faster than bitcoin and litecoin) while provides great security and more importantly gives you maximum privacy over your transactions with very low fees.

• +3 1

34 minutes ago, lharost said:

Monero I think is one of the best in the bunch since it has a decent transaction speed(way faster than bitcoin and litecoin) while provides great security and more importantly gives you maximum privacy over your transactions with very low fees.

And unfortunately, we can't have the monero property in every or most cryptocurrency. Ripple is also an ideal similar coin to consider with also a good privacy algorithm and scalability top notch. I know scalability is important but I careless compared the security.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

One of the key to success in cryptocurrencies is patience, so if you ask me to choose between fast transaction time and security / privacy, I would go for security/ privacy because the coins will get to it's destination it's just a matter of time but there is more risk of loosing the coin when there is no strong security, so the difference is clearly seen.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose security and privacy but I would prefer faster transactions too, I guess it would be nice having them all in one, as for me I don't like to wait very  much, the world is moving ahead, go with it or you will be lagged behind.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

For me, privacy is much more important than completing transactions quickly because I cannot wait no matter what time the transaction is completed

• +1 1

no way.. security goes first, thought that altcoins since the mid 2015 have fast to very fast time transaction.. so it goes together as it seems!

Of course I would choose security since sooner or later the coins will reach their destination therefore the second is of utmost importance in this world of Cryptocurrencies that is full of hackers to see if they can rob you
a big hello to all

• +1 1

I would always choose security and privacy rather than faster transaction speed. When it comes to money and personal information the secureness and privacy of of its is more important than any other speed or cost. Because at the end of the day what matters is weather our fund and private key are secure if not it will result in loss of all our funds. So why sacrifice security for Speed.

• +3 1

Hello friend. If I am offered a choice between transaction speed or safety, I will definitely choose security and maintain privacy. Even if the process is slow, I am not ready to lose what I gained in order to save some time .. Always put your priority is safety

56 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

I would always choose security and privacy rather than faster transaction speed. When it comes to money and personal information the secureness and privacy of of its is more important than any other speed or cost. Because at the end of the day what matters is weather our fund and private key are secure if not it will result in loss of all our funds. So why sacrifice security for Speed.

You are right mate because security and privacy is the best thing we need in cryptoworld because we have lot of scammers and hackers who are looking for ways to cheat less experienced people so we have to make our funds safe instead of speed because without security speed is useless.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly, security is the best thing in digital currencies, although you need speed in transfers and deductions, which are few when transfers, so it is better to choose digital currencies that contain both features

Security and privacy takes the first spot every time for me. I can wait for a transaction an hour more or even a day more, but I wouldn't compromise on security and privacy. A fast transaction can only result in the coins appearing fast, but a weak insecure, blockchain, would result in the loss of the coins in ways you can even think possible. 

• +1 1

I have tried many options and the ones I liked the most were BNB, TRON and litecoin. the commissions so low and the control in volatile theory that if they go up or down, not or exaggerates, but I recommend them for the low fee and insurance.

• +1 1