If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

My friend of course that choosing the fastest currency in the transactions and the best for the future, we have to choose the currency xrp, it is the fastest in the transactions and that's what I really like. 

• +4 1

Security, of course, what is the benefit of speed in collecting money if it is easily vulnerable to theft? What attracted me to this forum because it has high safety and protection

I would always choose security over payment/transaction speed for the simple fact that this is money that you are dealing with, and i would rather the transaction take longer and know that it will safely get to the recipient rather than immediately going to the recipient with the possibility of the transaction being hacked and losing all of my funds. this is especially true when it comes to larger transaction, as security becomes increasingly important with larger sums of money. The key is to find a coin that is able to provide both of these features for you and that is the key to a successful crypto.. 

• +3 1

I am sure I would choose speed over privacy. Speed of transaction is very important as there are so many times that you would want a transaction to go through quickly especially during payments for stuffs that you purchased.

This is true, not all platforms have these important features and this is what distinguishes them. If I had to choose I would have chosen the safety from

• +2 1

Certainly, the speed of transactions is important, but security is the most important because in the world of cryptocurrencies there are many scammers who try to steal from others, so in my opinion, security is the best option.

• +2 1

I think, I would prefer the more secure and slow transaction (even though I wanted fast transaction but choosing slower according to given options). Because we always see the security of our money first, may we have to wait for getting it.

The first and foremost goal of cryptocurrencies is to operate in safety, privacy and trust between the member and the site or forum. Therefore, we must be patient with the time that guarantees us the safety of work, and thus we do not face problems in order to provide speed. Thus losing time and money

In general, cryptocurrencies are updated to be characterized by privacy, security and speed at the same time, so that they are widely accepted by many investors.

• +4 1

My friend, security and privacy are certainly the best. 

I've been through a lot of quick work, but at the end of the day, I'm being defrauded or robbed, and some of it they stole my personal information. So I prefer privacy and security over speed.

Definitely I would go for security and privacy asit is the first priority of every person and specially for crypto traders and crypto earners as We can't compromise on the security because we are surrounded by many scammers who are always ready to attack us.

My friend, speed is very important, despite you, there is no need for it in the absence of confidence and security, despite the speed, and it leads to an increase in production while sending the transaction very quickly, but at the same time losing safety here is very important because it is of no use for speed if we lose all our money Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your question. As for me, I will choose privacy and security despite the time consuming to obtain the currency, but with patience we resist this thing

I would always choose security over payment/transaction speed for the simple fact that this is money that you are dealing with, and i would rather the transaction take longer and know that it will safely get to the recipient rather than immediately going to the recipient with the possibility of the transaction being hacked and losing all of my funds. this is especially true when it comes to larger transaction, as security becomes increasingly important with larger sums of money. The key is to find a coin that is able to provide both of these features for you and that is the key to a successful crypto..

With my humble point of view, and my path as a beginner, I choose privacy and security because I need enough experience to go through this path.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I think there everyone I will select the coin that have security because wait is better than loss we should have to select that thing that have security because many can have faster transaction speed but are losing their money in it  so should avoid this.

I would prefer safety and security.  Because we can wait for transactions but if our money is not secure then it big issue. So i would like security and safety.  But on yobit we can make fast transactions and secure our earning.  But it all depnd on us how we set our password and not to show anyone your privacy. 

I will choose safety immediately, as long as my money is safe, speed is not important to me, in the workplace we have to be patient enough so I can wait and work while my money is safe, I think it is the best choice for everyone

The best safety was at the expense of waiting and the most time
Perhaps there are many who prefer speed, but safety with some patience is the right way in my opinion
I find that rushing into anything might expose us to mistakes or losses

• +2 1

I think that the hungry will agree with me that security and preserving privacy is the best. Speed is not very important if it is going to make me lose my account privacy, but there are many platforms that contain both features. 

Hello my friend, it isn't possible to choose between these things, but you must develop your experience to learn when it is appropriate to take risks in order to avoid many losses because it will make you give up, and instead we choose the options that avoid us losing and achieve the largest amount of profit for us .

Newcomers are expected to choose fast transaction speed, but for me I wouldn't recommend begin so greedy, privacy is much more important and it's always safer.

You've got to think in the long-term.

Be careful everyone and good luck.

For me personally, I will definitely choose security and privacy, as speed is not as important as privacy I think some platforms like Yobit get security and privacy in a fast way