If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

Yes as of me i'm able to move for security because i've full guarantee that my cash is in secure hands and i can now not have any element to be worried approximately and i will additionally like that privacy it's miles very critical to have privacy because I understand irrespective of how slow the transaction perhaps i can nonetheless do it.

Hello my dear friend :

From my side I would like to choose security because without good security and privacy our account maybe banned and scammed. Transaction speed is also very important but security is more important than transaction speed. Without security system our account always remain at risk. 

Thanks for having a good question. 

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Dude i prefer privacy over faster transactions because if we don't have privacy our money will not be safe and i also think that currencies like BTC don't take a lot of time in transaction

In the cryptocurreny is good for you farst because if you have interest in the cryptocurreny you must have knowledge else you can't make money for that

Sure I would pick security from the outset and I might want to utilize it for mine typical employments. As the protection is the thing to be matter and thought often about in the present date. In any case, on the off chance that it's excessively moderate, at that point sure for ordinary individuals it would be cerebral pain in the event that they couldn't care less about security. So it relies on the clients necessities. For me actually protection and security are at the top things to issue.

I will choose private security because no matter how fast is transaction it is if there is no security to me is useless because sometime you may get or earn something and if you fall in the hand if scammers you loose it all.

Many alternative coins are bring out everyday with new features and innovations. It is hard to know what coin is the leader for transaction speed. In my opinion, Tron has very fast transaction speed. It is also a good coin for investing in long term.

the exchange times within the blockchain are right now not long, each day the stages are in charge of making the times more productive, in any case I favor that it takes a long time but that I get my coins, than not get for employing a risky stage.

• +1 1

Definitely I choose those coins that have best security system.I think no one want to choose those coins which have no security system because the don't want to loss their coins. And they never wish that hackers hack their account.

• +2 1

I want to prefer the security and privicy and also it is best for every investor also because security and privicy is best thing for online trading and investing money in any forum. Because first prority is make money safe .

My priority will always be security and privacy. It does not matter how fast we send the money, it matters that our money must be safe at all times. So do things like this only after find the genuine coin

Definitely the second. It is better to plan the translation in advance and wait, but it is safe. Speed is needed in rare, exceptional cases :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I remember, everyone wanted both, but at the moment it's hard to find sites (security / privacy and fast transaction speed) for both.  If given the opportunity to choose between the two;  I like sites that protect users' privacy but not faster than any other site that provides faster transaction speeds but does not protect users, although both have their own benefits and opinions.  Above all, I would still prefer privacy / protection over the speed of the transaction because it would be better to wait for the transaction to end than your own security risk.

You will believe that how much I have so far, it is the best captive in the post Your question as a year means that if we give us a chance, then we come immediately, for this, we should wait a long time for more amount multiplication or Look at the money of safety, we make our transactions very early.

So I believe that we That we should wait a little longer, but I am not waiting for a few years, but for a few months.

I think both are very important but if I have to chose one then I should chose security  privacy because it's very safe if you don't have privacy then  it's very risky may be some hackers hack your account and you have to face a lose so keep your privacy at prafrance.

I would of course prefer security over speed. This is because if I have more security, chances of my account getting hacked and losing my money is infinitely minimal.

• +1 1

My dear friend, as a beginner, with you in this forum I am interested in learning, gaining experience and safety. I do not need speed because patience is better. Thank you.

Usually privacy is more i.portant but there are many exchanges that give you faster transections and a great privacy protection and many of the coins like doge coin it has faster transection and a good privacy too so we should select those which provides us both the fecilities of trasection speed and privacy also 

I would chose security and privacy both are important and necessary for us but security and privacy is very important for us because they can secquire our account from scammer and hacker if our account is safe then our money is safe and we can work online with out fear 

I personally would choose security and privacy over a more faster transactions which is completely unsecured and could also lead to a total lost of my crypto assets.  It's always better and advisable to make transactions that are very much secured.

I personally would choose a more secured transaction that guarantee the safety of my crypto assets, than a more faster transactions with less or no security which could lead to a complete loose of my crypto assets.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Doesn't make a difference what amount of time will require for my coins to show up in my wallet, I will in any case pick security! Quick exchange without security is taking a chance with your cash that you strive to acquire it.

Dear Friend! It is hard to know what coin is ahead of others at what time and on what terms. There are many alticoins with new Blockchain features and transactions speed and rate of innovation is so high. 

My friend you are not secure then you can lose all of your money or some part of it. However, payments and transactions can be delayed and it is not a problem. Sometimes i don't withdraw all of my money and invest some of it. So for me privacy and security is most important.

Security and protection are one of the foremost imperative things in arrange to begin in a rectify way, as on the off chance that the cash is secure, I purchase that cash, there are numerous cryptocurrencies, which were fast in exchanges and confirmed expansive benefits, but they were pulled back and typically a pitiful thing for that we have to be hunt for secure monetary forms in arrange to dodge Dangers and not losing cash upbeat each day.