If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

You are right, my friend, we must pay attention to this issue, and of course most of us prefer security to preserve our currencies, but there are some currencies that are characterized by fast conversion and higher protection.

• +1 1

Personally, I would rather choose security and confidentiality, because it is much more pleasant to wait a little and get your money than to have it come quickly not in full volume or dirty.

I will choose safety because privacy can be controlled on a daily basis, but let us come to the logic that the two are necessary and important in this field, and it is not possible to differentiate much between them.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend
I think that speed is important, but security and privacy are much more important. Therefore, I prefer coins with greater privacy and security even if they are not of high speed.

Certainly, we will choose additional protection for these transactions, so what is the benefit of making transactions quickly if they are not protected from hackers and fraudsters, so it is very important to choose sites and platforms with high protection to conduct our various transactions.

I choose security and privacy, of course, when you have security, you do not care about the time you will spend later at work because you are assured that your work is guaranteed and insured, while speed and risk are not guaranteed and may lead to loss ... Also, when you lose some money, you can return to Work and get money. If you lose security, you will not be able to get it with the easy thing again

• +2 1

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I think there are many platforms where you have coins that gives your faster transections speed and it's security is very high. Like yobit exchange , binance exchange . I mostly use yobit exchange. And in the coin bitcoin is the best for investing.

I think we are exposed to any scammers and hackers, the internet is not face to face, so we don't know who is who, in the real world maybe we choose the faster transaction, because when we negotiate we do that face to face, about the Net the first and important is the security privacy.

Certainly, I will choose the fastest, because safety can find many solutions to it with the advancement of time, but to solve the problem of slow it has not found a solution for it until now, although the coin has been around for a long time

Definitely i choose the security. If there some time will be waste there have no problem. Security is the main thing. An account of we earned as more effort. When we look to fast some hackers will take it away. So i prefer only security.

I always like slowness. And if it is a matter of transaction, then I want both security and assurance. I want my money to be safe and my platform to be safe.

Dear i prefer the security. Bevause if we with draw our money with faster time. Then we could not make trading and could not invest it. So the main thing on this forum is to earn money through trading. If we save our payment with high security then we are able to make trading.

To be sure I prefer coin security but for coin privacy I don't need it, the most important thing is the high price fluctuation so that I can profit from the coins I hold. Regarding transaction speed is also not a problem for me, because being profitable and safe when holding coins is the main thing.

Hi dear you are as we know that security is the main thing we should focus on so that we can't loss our earnings and cousin so there's a lot of sites or wallets giving security and faster transfer of money like binance 

For me, I would choose security and privacy instead of speed, because it guarantees me the survival of the currencies and not losing them. Even I do not prefer dealing with unknown currencies to ensure that my money remains in a safe place.

• +3 1

Talking about my self I must prefer privacy and security. Actually these things must not be compromised although speed and other qualities can be neglected but if you neglect privacy and securities you are pushing you to get loss or increase losses risk 

Security matters the most than all other things If your account is not secured means the capital stored there is unsafe so what would you do with faster transaction speed Of your capital is unsafe amd have risks of getting hacked or scammed.

Hello my friend

I think safe money is better than money you quickly earn because even if you are a little late in getting it, you will eventually get it. As for the quick money, you may get it, but also you can lose it all of a sudden without you knowing because it is not safe.

For my part, I'd rather get it safely even if it takes some time

Certainly, all of these things concern me and I need them all, but if I were to choose between safety, speed and privacy, I would choose security first, then privacy, then speed of transactions because most of what I think about is preserving my money and profits, and then the rest of the things, and I find these things in the Ubayt platform, which is really a good platform for work

• +3 1

I would choose a secure transaction only because I want to protect my funds from hackers and various money problems.  fast is good, but when catching fleas, as they say.

In  my opinion we need both security and fast transaction, because some times immediately do transaction that time we can't wait for long time to confirmed our transaction, so i prefer ripple coin because this coin have both abilities to solve our issue.

Certainly, I will choose security and privacy for the benefit of my work in a platform that does not protect its members from theft, even if it is characterized by speed. I prefer to work slowly than to be stolen easily.

• +1 1

If I had to choose between those options then I think I will prefer to choose security over fast transaction. To me the security of your coins is the number one paramount to be considered first. 

Hello, my friends. 

A useful topic. 

For me, i choose security and privacy. 

That's how my money is kept and safe. 

Best security and privacy on

Best security and privacy on speed 

What's the use of speed if there's no privacy?