If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

Hello my loves, if I have to choose between these three options, I would always choose or choose security and privacy, it seems to me the safest way to work here, I prefer to go slow than to be scammed and lose everything in a hurry I do not care if this leads me to things take longer as long as they are safe, privacy is everything because that way we can do things correctly.

• +1 1

For me personally, I would rather go for security and not faster transaction, because rushing always brings bad luck or push us into something we would later regret, so it's better we take our time and do everything slowly in a right manner

I will select privacy because the privacy is the most imp thing I want. The faster transaction is good but not prefferd over privacy. If my transaction speed is high then it's useless without security of my wallet .so I will prefer the security of my own account.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Hey lharost, hope you will be fine. As far as I might be concerned,buddy, the best monetary standards that give the biggest measure of security and protection, and it is OK if managing them is moderate since I got ready to persistence, however I can't lose. Great information.

I would definitely prefer to choose security over fast transaction,  because it better that my transaction is complete in hours than to rush and perform my transactions in a wrong way that I would rather regret later. 

I would choose security and privacy over faster transaction because I don't like things go fast without assurance that it can go well and for me to keep my money here in safe that no one can get it. However it is going to be a slow transaction it is okay as long that I know that my earnings are safe. 

I think security and privacy are very important to us, Because they we are property are open they need to be secured for a security reasons,of we leave our property on secure it is our own risk,so security and privacy are much important to us.

Fast transaction and privacy security both are very important for investor. I prefer to choose security because if we protect our account and they will give us a good security nothing is better. It is ok for me if transaction take long time for completing their process

On 7/12/2020 at 3:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I always choose security in any exchange because security is the most important part of any exchange. If we don't have much security in our wallets and exchange, we can loose our money. Do everyone should choose the security of any platform. I think yobit and binance are the most secure platform for exchanging money. 

Yes  but I will always choose security/privacy transaction so that my money should be in save assess for the site , through security you may have assess earning as a outcome

On 7/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, lharost said:

Well, from the content of what the topic you created, you will agree with me that is far better to be secured than to get your transaction done faster. If the you are using a site that is slow, all you need to do is to be pateint, however, where you are in a place that youe security is exposed and threatened, you might just be on your way to lose all your investment. At all time, I chose security over fastness. Thank you for sharing this idea. 👍 @lharost

It doesn't matter how much time your transactions take since it will be finished someday soon, and you won't be scared of losing or hacking your coins, although there are several cryptos which together have the two characteristics.

• +1 1

I will always give the priority to the security the faster transaction is not so important as the security is.

We should always try to secure our account and transactions from the scammers so that we can avoid from the scam.

If it is a matter of transection fast and security privacy then I will always buy the privacy which is my Is keeping my money secure For any thing to happen, security is necessary for that, privacy is important, so I will always win privacy. And there are many platforms here that give us fast transactions and also security. Like yobit etc

i would like to use it for mine normal uses. As the privacy is the thing to be matter and cared about in today's date. But if it's too slow then sure for normal people it would be headache if they don't care about privacy. So it depends upon the users requirements. For me personally privacy and blockchain features and transactions speeds and rate of innovation is so high. it is hard to know what coin is ahead of others at what time and on what terms. But Nanos' transaction speed is very

I love this topic as for me what I will put into consideration is the level  of its security though in see transaction how fast it is will also help you to meet up with your time. 

• +1 1

Doesn't matter how much time will take for my coins to arrive in my wallet, i will still choose security! Fast transaction without security is risking your money that you work hard to earn it.

It is hard to know what coin is ahead of other at what time and on what terms and for me personally privacy and security are at the top things to matter.

First of all, we need to do Security quality choose because we are not in a hurry when no one comes in our wallet. We should just wallet that our queens are safe.  

I agree with this view, yet I believe speed in transactions may be a cornerstone towards massive adoption of cryptos. For example, if using crypto in every day life, like buying a coffee, one would benefit from fast transactions. On the other hand, if an important sum of money is going to be transferred one wouldn't care too much about speed but prioritise in security instead.

For me, I am the best currency that gives speed in transactions because privacy does not matter to me much, but I think that whales who have a lot of money care about privacy more.

In no time transaction and privacy confidence in cooperation are especially significant for saver i rather to pick safety measures for the reason that if we shield our story and they will make happen us a able safety measures naught is outshine it is okay for me if transaction transfer extended time. 

I would choose more security because if our coins are stolen then there is no where to trade the coins because we wont have any coins. So the best thing to opt for is to use a wallet which offers maximum security. We can wait but if we dont have the coins then it is of no use to wait.

I think , privacy is my choice.  security and privacy are much important,because these are the priority when having cryptocurrencies.I tell Using safe currencies will ease your peace of mind and rest.we are very exposed and without security.So it depends upon the users requirements.privacy is my choice.