If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

Hey mates if you want to ask my opnion i will suggest you that which will be paid less tex transection i think. Less transection will take some time but this will better.

The transactions may be fast, but if they are not secure it is not worth it, because in a fast transaction we can empty all our cryptographic assets and this would be the biggest loss for us, the easy path is always the one that brings us the most inconvenience.

I think that security and privacy should come first, because we are very exposed and without security and privacy we are at risk. Time is nothing when you loose by not having the patience to wait.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

My point of view ,i choose security /privacy first that is important for me.time and speed doesn't matter. Privacy first for me

Interested question friend .I choose both, I think everyone selected both security and privacy is first and second option transaction fast .both are must for all members ,but firstly safe themselves.

Welcome my friend, I say that speed is not important here. We must focus a lot on the topics that we read and comment on. We must also focus on the important topics that we read and publish calmly and focused on safety, for it is the most important because I guarantee my money. What is important here is the guarantee.

• +1 1

I would like to have fast transit posts, fast posts and good security and kill my own pros.At least on the power forum with full confidence Or all coaches give you cryptocurrencies when you become a regular customer.

Privacy is an essential tool every trader need this days... So as for me I will have to go with security anytime anywhere as I am sure about my coins and I can trust Binance with that

There is a very important note, which is the personal responsibility to protect our information and money without complacency, and to activate all the measures required of us from those wallets to protect us more effectively.

Hi dear, i want to choose secure transcition because many people are want to get the withdraw fastly. They do not think it that is it secure or not. So be patience to select secure.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Thanks for this important question. I am a begginer in this crypto world. If I get a question between security or transaction time, I should choose security obviously. Because it is too much important for me than transaction time.

Greetings friend, I would certainly choose security since we are dealing with our capital and we could easily lose it since a cryptocurrency can be easy to obtain but it can have bad results and generate losses 

I prefer security over faster transaction. Because the major fear of people to invest on crypto is the security issues I think. If it is comprehensive then it will be make good impact on crypto business.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. 

Thanks my dear friend your post is good but I don't have any information about this page .so I hunger to feed myself share knowledge. 

i am the one for whom security is first priority.In faster transaction their is risk of being hacked or scammed so i would like to chose security and privacy instead of faster transaction.Safety of my money is of much importance.

My friend I want to tell you that I will choose the high security because you can not compromise on your security e you can bear the low transaction speed but you cannot bear the spam and security issues

• +4 1

In today's time, it is better to choose security than that fast transaction. Because what if you can get your money easily but the problem is, the sites you used already got your information and your account was already hacked. Prevention is better than cure. It is better that we avoid the hackers immediately than to cry at the end because we already lost our money. 

Yobit exchange is the best exchange in the world which fulfil all terminologies you mention in this topic. I am using yobit i never face any issue of security, speed and transaction. Thanks

I will always the prefer the security instead of the fastest transaction because if we lose our money in a hurry then there is no way to recover that therefore we should select the security of our money.

I will choose cryptocurrency for such as a transaction. Because transacting with cryptocurrency is easy, quickly and very secure. We know that cryptocurrencies are being very popular to transact for these issues. I think in short future use of cryptocurrencies will be increase widely.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

For me there is no way that I ask myself such a question, safety comes first and the security of your coins, that you worked so hard to get, is a number one priority, you can wait for few more minutes and it will not harm you to do so , but when your coins are hacked or stolen all of your trade will crash down, and it will take you a long time to make a capital again.

@Magnom @lharost @nurmagpanov @davy22 @Umarraxa8 @Khan lala de

The truth is the all thre of them are really important because if you dont get it right , you need to be effective in some of this things that we are saying today there is a lot of good ideas that comes with a good and effective speed, what to me would be really effective is the safety this is really important because most people always lose it the idea is really important and we should take it right

If you ask to me I want to tell you that I will go with the the security and privacy because you cannot compromise on the privacy of your account and the security of your account but you can compromise on the transactions speed why will be prefer the security