If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

I think security and privacy is much prior than a fast transaction time.by taking care of our privacies we can be safe from facing all stratigies.so we should prefer good things first which is much better for us and helps in our success.

Yes you are right my bro safety and security is necessary and it is more important for all of us. But I also used crypto system this is also best I think an also safe don't worry yes they are like yobit and etc my choice is yobiy and it is safe and also 2fA verified system.

• +1 2

We should go with security rather than faster transactions. Because of these faster transaction we get scammed and lose our investments but if we go with security may slow but not unsafe.

• +2 1

When you want to a transition then your first priority is your security then you want o that it will be take short time period to transfer money so you will first prefer security. 

• +2 1

As for me i prefer and choose security because no matter what my money will be safe,so lower rate of transaction doesn't matter much,but when your transaction rate is fast and you don't have security your whole money can be stolen,but with low transaction rate and security at least you won't have to face any risk

Sure I would pick security from the start and I might want to utilize it for mine typical employments. As the protection is the thing to be matter and thought often about in the present date. In any case, on the off chance that it's excessively moderate, at that point sure for ordinary individuals it would be cerebral pain in the event that they couldn't care less about security. So it relies on the clients necessities. For me by and by protection and security are at the top things to issue.

I would be choosing security and privacy , because day by day number of scammers are increasing in every platform so its better to safe our personal information from hackers.

Obviously i prefer security.Security comes first,speed of transaction doesnt matter but the security must matter.If there is no high security our coins will be hack or stole by hackers.This will lead lose of our hardwork.

I will go with best security and privacy  coins rather that fast transection.We want safety of our coins.We dont want it to get scammed or hacked away.In crypto we have to be patience. So,slow transection is not a big problem for me.

As for me, my friend, I divide my cryptocurrencies into two parts

The first section is for fast-moving currencies and getting daily profits from them

And the second part is stable and safe currencies, so that I make sure that part of my money remains safe

This is the only solution for dealing in the cryptocurrency space

Well question dear i am new on this form as a bignner i want to say security is the first because we are very exposed without security or privacy we are at the risk time is nothing when can lost your every thing so i prefer to privcy and security 

In this crypto world faster transaction time and security or privacy both are important. But i prefer security at first.Because faster transaction speed is not really important for me.But security is more important to protect our currency. Because if there has low security system we will lose our money.

• +3 1

For me security is the most important thing in life once my earning is safe my mind will be at peace. No problem about time and speed.  Safety first than others can follow.

As far as I might be concerned, I lean toward protection and security more than quicker exchanges, it doesn't make a difference what amount of time the exchanges require for time since eventually it will be done, and you won't fear your monetary forms from being lost or hacked, however there are some digital currencies that give the two highlights together, for example, etherium for instance.

With no doubt i can preferre security or privacy then to faster transactions because in security system my investment will be in safe hand without any risk

there are many platform on which you can do transactions with faster and your money also in safe

so always choose security or privacy then to faster transactions 

Hey dear mate, at any cost i will prefer secure and safe source of transaction for my earning because i have worked for this then how can i take it easy but for those who have good luck and are in hurry will chose other option.

I would definately choose security and privacy.Because above all comes ptivacy and after that money.I will never take any risks regarding security because if my assets are not secured than i will be no where in no time.I can wait for 24 hours or 3 days for transections bit can't take risk of privacy

I would say that at the top speed, why would I want to trade faster while putting security at risk?  This is risky and money laundering not what we are looking for, there are platforms that both provide and of course we use them but as you said I have to choose between the two protections first.  For I don’t like to go fast enough and put my money here so no one gets it.  However it is going to be a slow transaction, until I know my income is safe and personally I am fine.

I definitely prefer yobit exchange. Yobit is one of the best exchanges in terms of transaction time, transaction fee and privacy. The transactions I have done so far have been completed very quickly.

Your topic is a reasonable one mate, I think one can choose faster transaction over security and privacy, for you to develop interest in faster transactions and make huge lost of fund is better to go for secured and transaction even if you will be earning little.

I think that I will choose the two currencies together, I will choose the fast currency in order to transfer the encrypted money, it is good at that, and then transfer this money to cryptocurrency with high security and privacy.

• +1 1

It is hard to know what coins is ahead of others at what's time and on what terms and so it depending upon the users requirements and for me personally privacy and security are at the top things to matter.

If I had to choose between one of those two, the one I would choose would be the privacy one because at least with the privacy one I know that it would take a little more time but that it would arrive and the other would not choose it because of how it would be public I would not have The certainty that it will reach its destination that it would be with me is because I prefer the other that even if it takes time, it will reach the end after a while.

• +3 1

I think that security and privacy should come first because we are very exposed and without security and privacy we are at risk because in anything you are ought to do security come first before any other things. You know it'ss is issue of funds

You make a god post. So i would choose safety and security.  Because according to me safety comes first then other thing. So moat of people will agree to me. Because we can take time in transactions, but if we don't have safety and security then we can lose our income.  So with this our privacy can be out . So i would select safety and security. 

• +2 1