If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

i think maybe the second may be the one every buddy choise what he want but about me i will explain to you so read my comment brother , I think that security and privacy should come first, because we are very exposed and without security and privacy we are at risk. Time is nothing when you can have losses by not having the patience to wait , so i hope i answer about what you asked for brother i hope the better for us , peace .

If I had to choose between the speed of the transactions and the security, I would choose the security since that cryptocurrency will be safe even though its slow transactions are totally safe and I am sure that the transaction will be totally effective and safe without any problem.

In the cryptographic world there are currencies whose blockchains process their operations faster than others, many users prefer cryptocurrencies whose operations reach their destination sooner. The privacy issue is also an important element, that our data is well protected, and this also has to do with privacy, that our data is not exposed in public. These elements of speed, security and privacy are elements that are present in different blockchains with different nuances, I would prefer these three elements with a good level in cryptographic transactions. Now, if I had to choose, I would go for the speed in the transactions, because I like that the operations are carried out immediately.

I would choose security and security because of the reality security is toward the start in the event that there's no insurance, at that point we will lose all the money for the span of quick exchanges. for, I may cross for security and prolateness.

thanks friends for your post....

Good question I really appreciate your question if you ask to me my first choice is security and privacy because this is much important then faster transactions you can compromise on the speed of transaction but you cannot compromise on the security or privacy

I prefer sites whoare protecting the privacy of the users but not fast than a site that offers faster transaction speed but does not protect it users, though both have its own pros and cons.

Of course the transactions must be safe, no one wants to lose, there is an exchange house that promises a transaction at a certain time and the money comes even after many are confirmed.I will choose protection for sending and receiving my money and use popular currencies because speed is not more important than my risk of losing money.

That's a very good question my friend. My friend if I told you about my personal opinion. I will certainly go with the more secure option. Because its better to do wait rather than losing your money. And there is also an old saying 

The fruit of patient is sweet 

• +2 1

Transactions protection privacy is chief to me without them the remnants may not take home signification particularly at what time it comes to major amounts In such gear it is new practical to shrink the risks and to be serene and grasp about long-drawn-out been successful. 

• +2 1

Of course, i will be able to choose security within the first place, there are safe and fast transactions at an equivalent time, but the fees are different, and that they rise within the case of requesting transmission speed, and that i don't always use it.

I definitely prefer security because even if your coins are in secrecy, being vulnerable to external threats means your money is stolen because if the door is open the thief can enter, so yobit binance and bitlo are reliable exchanges.

• +2 1

If I would have to choose between a faster transaction time and security or privacy, I would undoubtedly choose the security and privacy one because I know that it would arrive even though it takes a while and with the fast one I do not know if it would arrive because they could scam me and not never arrive.

• +2 1

Well privacy will be the picking of maturity of people. as if you gain the coin after that single you canister opt for a transaction.  consequently privacy is my choice. In my idea their are scores of cover for our crypto assets, accordingly we canister hold our assets safe. And constantly stack a reserve from fake 

• +2 1

I am for damn sure that security and protection is the one that I would pick. As opposed to speed we need to be shielded from the dim web what not. So protection and security is the one I pick.

• +2 1

Surely, I choose security because security is necessary to save and secure money and other private data. But speed of transactions is not necessary for m. If your money safe then you will feeling satisfaction and reliability. 

• +2 1

an interesting topic for argument for the reality that mutually are important, but I will function safety or privacy as in something you are must to fix confidence come up to earliest before any other things. You be familiar with it'ss is concern of funds 

• +2 1

we are exact privilege to. really thank you for only if this precious information. This is come again? I product on every day to collect added familiarity and familiarity about the planet of cryptocurrencies in sort to have the benefit of new advantageous in sequence about trading operations.
make TV show that round about you control smart

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

My dear friend for me I will prefer privacy and security besides transaction speed because we should be patient to do anything but if we want faster transaction and not security then maybe our currency would be stolen and we are left empty-handed so security and privacy is must in anything especially in cryptocurrencies.

The most important thing while working on any online platform is that the security and safety of the platform you are working on .As far as my experience is concerned, I think we should prefer secure and save transactions, not the fastener ones because our security and safety is on the first number, after that what we have is that even if it takes time but our security is for us 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Sure and definitely I chose privacy and security  .  Because privacy is important and everything for me . There are many scammers and hackers that's why we can lose our money without security .  With some patience we get profit and patience is the key of success .

Hi dear Your topic is really a great topic .How is my own thinking that I will insist more on securing my money reached me in time or lait.it does not important , but your security is good so that no scammer can steal it. I think the youbit is the best platform I like to exchange money through youbit

• Useful or interesting 1

I think everyone will choose security or privacy of his currencies, confidential details and other several significance data. Transactions speed is important too but not as safety of your secret keys, information. Your privacy or security protect you from loosing your savings, crypto money.

To me i will prefer to choose security/privacy rather than choosing faster transaction time. Security on my account will make me to be rest assured my account is save from the hand of the spammers. There is no course for a safe transaction if my account is not secured because account can easily be traced by spammers if not secured properly.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

In cryptocurrencies the speed of transaction of xrp is more fast. And in exchanges the security and the transaction I will prefer the binance.

• +3 1

For convinced and to earnestly idiom  i would select safety at main and i would like to handle it for pit common uses. As the privacy is the entity to be material and cared about in today's date. But if it's extremely lingering at that moment surely for standard public it would be headache if they don't charge about privacy. therefore it depends upon the users requirements. For me for my part privacy and sanctuary are at the chief belongings to matter and others things. 

• +3 1