If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

For me I prefer the security for sure ! Because my money are safe ! 

Speed is not really important for me but I think that there are many platforms which contains the two features ! Like Binance , Yobit , Hitbtc 

With those platforms you can get money in fast way and it's for sure secure

Sure i would choose security at first and i would like to use it for mine normal uses. As the privacy is the thing to be matter and cared about in today's date. But if it's too slow then sure for normal people it would be headache if they don't care about privacy. So it depends upon the users requirements. For me personally privacy and security are at the top things to matter.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Doesn't matter how much time will take for my coins to arrive in my wallet, i will still choose security! Fast transaction without security is risking your money that you work hard to earn it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I would prefer security and privacy because security is at first if there is no security then we can lose all the money during fast transactions. For, I would go for security and privacy.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion we need both security and fast transaction, because some times immediately do transaction that time we can't wait for long time to confirmed our transaction, so i prefer ripple coin because this coin have both abilities to solve our issue.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Well privacy will be the choice of 99% people. Because if you have the coin then only you can opt for a transaction.  So privacy is my choice. In my suggestion their are many insurance for our crypto assets, so we can have our assets safe. And always keep a distance from fake , scam users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Between the two, for me  security and privacy are much important, so I will go with them. It is nonsense if you will choose fast transactions over security and privacy. If you do, then your funds are on great risk. You can't use that fast transaction if your funds are stolen. So it is better to choose security over speed.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

There is a debate on this happening since the early days of Bitcoin. In fact right after the initial Satoshi email a cryptographer (I don't recall the name and couldn't find the email right now) responded that this system won't be able to scale.

Vitalik Buterin called this the scalability trilemma. This is the problem of having both scalability (speed), security and decentralization on the same high level. You can have 2/3 but right now not all. 

• +5 1

Always choose security and privacy because these are the priority when having cryptocurrencies. 

What's the purpose of fast transaction when it's lack of security, we will only end up losing amount if we choose that. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I believe the everyone wanted both but right now it is quite difficult to look for sites that is offering both (security/privacy and fast transaction speed). If given the chance to choose between the two; I prefer sites who are protecting the privacy of the users but not fast than a site that offers faster transaction speed but does not protect it users, though both have its own pros and cons. All in all, I will still choose privacy/security than fast transaction speed because it is alright to wait for the transaction to finish than to risk your own security. 

• +1 5
  • +5 1

Of course, I will choose safety and privacy in cryptocurrency transactions, I have no problem with the time the currencies reach my wallet even if it is a little late, the important thing is that the transaction be safe

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think you are familiar with Ripple Network and Stellar network both are fastest as well as provides the top ranked security too. Within a few second, you will be receiving either of these cryptocoin. I really expect Bitcoin to be like XLM in the case of transaction speed as well as the security aspects. Hopefully, lightning network will come up with such feature with extreme security in the near future for BTC 😊

• +1 4
  • +2 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, Izeal said:

I would prefer security and privacy because security is at first if there is no security then we can lose all the money during fast transactions. For, I would go for security and privacy.

I will also choose secured and privacy than fast transactions with lack of security because I want to prioritize he safety of my currencies than trusting unsecured transactions. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me I would choose security and privacy over faster transaction because I don't like things go fast without assurance that it can go well and for me to keep my money here in safe that no one can get it. However it is going to be a slow transaction it is okay as long that I know that my earnings are safe and in private I am okay with that.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, both fast transaction speed and security / privacy is important to us but if I have to choose between them I will choose security / privacy.

Indeed you raised an interesting topic for discussion for the fact that both are important, but I will go security or privacy because in anything you are ought to do security come first before any other things. You know it'ss is issue of funds 

• +1 3
  • +2 3

For me i will use the most lowest fee and the fastest transaction because i have a phobia about dopt, if the transaction take more than 3h i start panic and i will do some bad action like sending tickets to support and maybe cancelling the hall transaction if it's still possible  before it goes to blockchain. So the best choice is the second one fast transaction is the most used not by me only but 98% of users because we all know about the hidden risk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Can't we be a bit greedy here and choose both? 🙂

But if I'm really stuck with two choices, my answer will depend on the amount of currency I am attempting to transact. If I am going to deal with only a few dollars' worth of crypto coins, I'd go for faster transactions with minimum security. But if I am dealing with a significantly huge amount of money, then screw the transaction speed, I'd rather have it transacted on maximum security.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I would choose privacy, because I think that this is the goal of crypto, to be private in what you do and i think that anybody can wait for about 1-2 hours without having any problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would always choose security over payment/transaction speed for the simple fact that this is money that you are dealing with, and i would rather the transaction take longer and know that it will safely get to the recipient rather than immediately going to the recipient with the possibility of the transaction being hacked and losing all of my funds. this is especially true when it comes to larger transaction, as security becomes increasingly important with larger sums of money. The key is to find a coin that is able to provide both of these features for you and that is the key to a successful crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Time and speed don't matter, best safety
Using safe currencies will ease your peace of mind and rest
What do I care about speed if it is not safe?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think that security and privacy should come first, because we are very exposed and without security and privacy we are at risk. Time is nothing when you can have losses by not having the patience to wait.

There are many altcoins with new blockchain features and transactions speeds and rate of innovation is so high. it is hard to know what coin is ahead of others at what time and on what terms. But Nanos' transaction speed is very fast and can be the fastest. Although NANO's transaction processing speed is fast and free. But we should not invest 100% in this coin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12.07.2020 at 12:11, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I am not an expert in security, but crypto do already have strong security, so why should you be afraid of being unanonimed?