The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

My friend, very much in agreement with you, the best on the list Bitcoin and Ethereum are some of the best cryptocurrencies in the world Bitcoin giving the inspiration for other alternative cryptocurrencies to appear and one of those currencies is Ethereum that is obtaining good reputations and is among the most important in the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

It went all very well this year for every big crypto currency and we are very glad and made some good profits too. As a trader I am think that even with Bitcoin Cash I was able to make good traders in the end as it also as one that given rise.

• +1 1

I will honestly put the talk token here because why not? After all, the payment in this forum if not satoshi it would be talk tokens which I think is what could fueled up the crypto currency itself. I would say that this token might become popular too since it is used by the yobit trade exchange platform and this forum as the payment for the ratings we give and to the posts that are not getting rated. This would produce a large sum of supply to the coin being given to all of the users and traded in the market.

I think bitcoin is the king. Also LTC and ETH have good user intrest. Thank you for sharing your opinion it's really helpful mate. There are many currencies in the crypto market. Make sure you are capable of handling the coin with the amount you have.

• +2 1

Of course bitcoin.We know bitcoin is most used cryptocurrency.Bitcoin also available in every cryptocurrency exchanger.Bitcoin price also very high.Bitcoin is the best currency for investment all time.

People liked digital currencies and preferred them over paper currencies because they are not subject to a central bank that can play with their value whenever they want, so everything is exposed for those who want to see, and this is the opposite of paper currencies, which can be printed in large numbers without supervision.

I strongly agreed with you and I also recommend the bitcoin as the first choice to invest, trade and minex with, we can also do so much transactions with various digital cryptocurrency such as Ethereum, chainlink, Tron, litecoin, Dash and so much, all this are the leading cryptocurrency which are legits and we can gain profit if we invest with them.

Yes you are right that ethereum is one of the best competitive to the Bitcoin. Both are old,high reputation and are valuable. If we invest in these coins we can get good profit.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, TheRaed said:

Bitcoin was the oldest cryptocurrency and the first digital currency, reaching more than two years before the second cryptocurrency, Namecoin. Bitcoin's success has led to a massive spread in digital currencies in recent years, and today there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies. One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control by any central monopoly. Traditional banknotes are subject to central banks that may operate independently of the national government, or at the request of the government.

The Federal Reserve (Fed) has the ability to increase supply in US dollars, for example. The degree of decentralization can vary from one cryptocurrency to another - as we will see - but in general, there is no central authority that plays a similar role for the central bank in relation to cryptocurrencies. We will now look at four other major digital currencies available.

Ethereum is the largest competitor of Bitcoin, based on the percentage share of the total market value of the cryptocurrencies. Other important players in this field are Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple, to name a few. Digital currencies are quoted against the US dollar (USD) or the euro (EUR) - two of the most used currencies in the world.

What do you think of this talk and are there other currencies you add to this list?

Well it all depends on the amount of money an individual have in his wallet or bank account however we all know that bitcoin is the best to invest on but the value is very high and that of entherum as well but in my own opinion I would invest in litecoin and wait for the perfect to sell.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is undoubtedly the future of freehold payment and financial system all around the world. we can confidently say that the use of cryptocurrencies will be normalised to the general public in the coming years. The value of cryptocurrencies just keep on increasing.

Well there is a chance that the all crypto and digital currencies will make a progress in the year 2020. And most of them are litecoin,yo cash, Bitcoin band ethereum etc. So I will invest my capital in these currencies to earn a good profit.

Yes 2020 is the best year for invest in cryptocurrency. The user increases in 2020 and they invest lots of coins in this forum due to this the rate of this currency has been increased and this forum is pure and clean from scam so user invest money easily and they get lots of profit

As you know that the value of crypto currency fell to a great extent in the beginning of 2020 and you are well aware of the reason for it. And as the service also knows that as the 2020 is coming to an end, the price of cryptocurrency had started increasing in its place. As you know, the bitween is going to reach about $ 20000 and the Ethereum has also reached about $ 600. There is a lot of currency along with both the workers, such things are increasing to a great extent but among these many things are Bitcoin and Ethereum which is growing with very much anyone. And and we can say that 2020 has been much better for bitcoin and Ethereum. And those people who had invested in these currencies earlier this year gained a lot of benefit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer to invest in just 2 coins which will double your portfolio.

1. TWT

2.ETH2

Future rate of TWT will be 1.56$ 

Future rate of ETH2 is unpredictable mean it will boom

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Well 2020 is came to end and most altcoins and Bitcoin is at good position at this time. Xrp,Eth,Ltc, Ada, Xlm all are at profit right now if you have choosen any of them in the past for Investment.

For further investment at this time, I suggest to keep tracking and if they start spiking then we should ride the bull run otherwise we may see a breakout and we can enter at that time.

49 minutes ago, John smith said:

I prefer to invest in just 2 coins which will double your portfolio.

1. TWT

Future rate of TWT will be 1.56$ 

Could you please explain me the fundamental or Technical behind this prediction? I am also holding TWT so I would be glad to learn about the Bullish sentiment. @John smith

Edited by Ridam

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, Izeal said:

Yeah, bitcoin is the best coin where you can get profit because it has already great base even their is alternative currency of bitcoin called bitcoin cash which can work as backbone of the bitcoin. Other than bitcoin I think ethereum and litecoin is the best currencies to buy in 2020 because the root should be strong of anything to success like ethereum. I am sure one day ethereum will beat the bitcoin. Litecoin is very good coin according to this coin's trading volume and price of the coin.

Thanks brother for your valuable information it is a great kind of content which would be very helpful for many members in this forum. Bitcoin had made me surprise about the massive increase in the price change and this is a great platform where many members used to say there valuable opinion.

Yes I agree with your point of view and I can say you that many cryptocurrencies came in market but Bitcoin has always keep it's worth than any other. Its value has always been increasing since the start of Bitcoin. And I think Bitcoin is going to equal its amount with 1 million dollars in coming 10 years.

We all know Bitcoin can do a lot of best currency and profits.Bitcoin was the first successful digital currency, it was another before it failed. Bitcoin prices grow mainly as mainly and ashrime.I think Etherrime and Lightkin is the best currency for purchase in 2020.

In my humble opinion, I believe that bitcoin will always be a good option to invest and obtain profits since time shows that bitcoin is unstoppable therefore Term value are assured profits
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

I agree with you on the matter. We can also increase some currencies that have a place in the market despite their low price, but they can make you rich. Do not try to avoid it. For the transfer of the ltc currency, this currency appeared four years after the establishment of the btc currency, and it reaped good profits to the extent that it is still holding. Also, it is low in price, but it also rises by an alternate rate sometimes to 20%, and if you have many pieces of it, that percentage will appear.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The best currency at all is Bitcoin, and immediately after it comes second in Litecoin, then after it comes Ethereum, and then comes BNB and XRP, and I think that these currencies are the best currencies to exchange in.

• +3 1

To me if I'm financially okay I will like to invest on Bitcoin because it has high potential to grow but if I'm not financially okay I will like to invest on Etherium, litecoin or Bitcoin cash.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:49 AM, Freya15 said:

I believe that even in 2020 bitcoin is still one of the most promising currencies in cryptocurrencies because there is still a lot of room for appreciation due to its low and limited supply

True as the bitcoin is going up and the price is increasing as it just cross the $25,000 barrier and soon it will achieve the highest target of the $30,000.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Including Ripple / XRP, to find the best cryptos to invest in, I would choose any of the top 10 - 20 most traded coins on any reputable exchange. Even with all the problems XRP is facing at the moment, i would not count it out as a good coin to invest in. Their White Papers are very solid. If you dont have a lot of money, I would split buying up into different coins. To diversify, so to speak. You might even want to buy the lesser priced coins. That way, you have more to gain if they really take off.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I have been a member of this crypto for a while and through my experience with currencies, I found that dealing with Bitcoin is the best and easiest, so I prefer working with it