The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

The best in the end they were Bitcoin and Ethereum. They exploded in price and especially Bitcoin given us the best reward and profit for our investment. Bitcoin gained too much dominance and still does that after xrp dropped too much deemed now a security by the SEC.

It's dangerous to invest in the new types of currencies so friends already reputed currencies like Bitcoin,Litecoin, Binance Coin..many more are the best to invest now because they're profitable & market are stronger to trade them for getting the real cash.

This year the coins that progress and grow are the bitcoin, ether and litecoin, they have grow in the crypto market and those that hold and invest have make huge profits from their holding and investment. 

Bitcoin has proven so well that it deserves to be the best currency to invest in 2020. It is difficult to know the best currency. You need a lot of effort to reach a good degree of professionalism to find the best entry points in currencies.

Thank you, dear, for this useful information, I see that the best currencies to invest in 2020 are bitcoin, litecoin, talc currency, dog currency, and yo currency, they are the best, my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many applications and sites that work in cryptocurrency. But most of them are scams .

Some best currencies  are 

Tron

Ltecoins

Youbit 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not the first digital currency I think Bit Gold is the first digital currency but I like bitcoin it is my favorite coin۔bitcoin is the most popular curency for investment .

Bitcoin is the oldest Cryptocurrency and the favourite of everybody. The next important Cryptocurrency seems to be Ethereum and Litecoin. These two currencies seems to be the best investment bets for the years 2020 and also 2021.

I think the best crypto will be the top 50 altcoins because bitcoin reach 28k$ and it will probably reach 30k$ but after that i am expexting a huge dominance dump from bitcoin, after that we can see another altcoin runs whic is perfect for every altcoins but i  think  top 100 and top 50 coins will take more benefit than the other altcoins.

• +3 1

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time becuase that it happen to me i have earn moeny by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

Yes, I agree with you, these are the largest currencies in terms of market value, perhaps because tron and link currencies are trying to compete with these currencies. But in proportion to investment, I am the best of the famous currencies because it is more stable

• +4 1

20/20 is of now Bitcoin is the best option for investing because the value of BTC now reaches the highest value this month. I think the value of BTC will go on increasing as 3-day pass,a marketing group is increasing day-by-day the value of all the coins changes rapidly.

For me the best currency to invest in 2020 is eth becuase of its huge price increase speed.. You might see last month eth reach more than 400+ usd just for btc bullrun from 200usd.. So if we basically invest on eth then we can have a good profit without any doubt.. I also choice up ltc as it price almost stable but sometimes it price increase highly too      

• +4 1

I will prefer the Bitcoin and Ethereum for the investment in every year because these both cryptocurrencies are highly demanded and have high price in the crypto market. We can get good profit by the investing these both currencies because their prices is increasing day by day.

The best crypto currencies is bit coin I will invest with bit coin in year 2020 because it has high value in the market than other coins that is why I prefer to go for it

• +1 1

Honestly I cannot bet on any currency because up till now I bet on two cryptos and one of them dropped 25% the next day I bought it and the day after it dropped by another 20% and I felt like it is really not my best talent to trade in crypto currency, and right now I need a long time to compensate for that loss but I learnt a valuable lesson ,do not put your trust in unknown currency.

In my experience, I think Bitcoin, Ethereum Coin, LTC Coin, Ripple Coin are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020.  This is because the market value of these coins and the demand in the world market is very high and the number of users of these coins is constantly increasing and the number of new members is constantly increasing.  As a result, if you invest in real sites with these coins, you will get more profit in a short time.

We all knows that tha best cryptocurrency is bitcoin in 2020. It is most popular currency. It is used in many countries in the world. It's trading volume is very high. If you invest in it you can take a good profit. In my opinion  it's price will be double in few months it reach at almost 50k. 

• +1 1

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time because that it happen to me i have earn money by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

• +2 1