How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

I don't know why these people come to your profile and what they do after coming here even there is nothing more to show on the profile, maybe they come to read more of your Topics.

I think that our profiles like the visitor . visitor will be interested to visit our profile if we have good reputation and knowledge about the crypto talk forum .we must have to make useful and informative post  .if the people like your post and comments the guys definitely visit our profile .we must use the simple words and simple English language properly and get the good reputation at this forum.

Thank you for those informations mate they're very useful for begginers. I agree we should make creative and useful posts and we also should do our research before making post so we can give  correct information to the other members of this forum. If we do that many members will visit our profile and we can get good reputation whic is really encourage me. I hope i can be helpfull for you.

• +5 1

Hi there, my friends. Thanks for the informations you provided here. If you want to keep visitors visiting your profile, you should maintain a good reputation, write interesting and informative posts and react positively to other people's posts. You may also try following your favorite community members and they may follow you back. Have a nice evening and cheers ! 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, basically!  Viewers like our profiles.  Visitors will be interested to see our profile if they have a good reputation and knowledge about our crypto talk forum.  I agree that we should post creatively and usefully and we should also do research before posting.  So that we can provide accurate information to other members of this forum.  Simple words and simple English language correctly and get good reputation in this forum.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Well documented this post is helpful honestly I don't know some features especially that of visitors visibility untill recently when turn it on then I realized that other people are visiting my profile then I thought no body is visiting my profile.

Thank you very much mate for the eye opener and the enlightening, now I know the use of having visitor in your profile it means you have been productive and you've been of great help to the forum.

You said the truth , the easy and short answer to this queation is to write helpful topics and comments not just topics because we write comments mych more than topics and we should make sure people can learn something new when reading it , this way members will visit profile to cheack other of our posts and learn from it

It is possible to increase the audience by creating important and valuable posts in the forum.  But I think the more you work on the forum the more visitors create an interest in knowing your post and you.  Due to which the audience increases.  And visitors increase, especially through senior posts and useful posts in forums.  Even if you don't get paid for it, you can see that there is a demand for each forum member.  It basically encourages good posting.

• +1 1

There are benefits of having followers especially in high numbers. Whenever you create new post, you can easily tag them and be rest assured they will give you a positive rating. This will further increase your reputation. 

I don't think there is way one can draw attention of users to make them open his or her  profile other if you have good reputation that is my suggestion.

thanksI don't know about this. I am learning from your post and comments. Thank you very much dear.

• +1 1

I believe that you can get users to your profile only if you are interesting to people , and this can only be achieved if there are useful posts that will answer a particular question

This topic is a good one because I never knew that someone profile can be viewed and at the same time the owner of the profile will be able to know who viewed his profile. Let us continue to educate one another. 

• +1 1

Thanks for the information and also to increase your profile views I think you have to post the legit and proper information than user will automatically attract to your profile.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think you should focus on creating valuable content for the forum . This would increase your reputation and people would be glad to follow for great content and they can really learn how to post information in an understandable and helpful way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Most of us who work in cryptocurrency have profile pictures of people so I think if we can recognize something better.  Then we can follow that so we are easy to recognize through the profile

• Useful or interesting 1

To get people view your post make sure it something that is easy to understand creative and attractive and also you could also tag people using the tag option

To get visitors in your profile, you should write interesting posts and share with everybody your experience in cryptocurrency.

Everything depends on your post and ratings. Your good post and and meaningful comments can attract other people to your ID then follow you. Without great post you cannot attract anyone towards you. 

You can get more profile visitors if you make interesting and useful topics.You can impress all members by creating interesting topics.They will should visit your profile and following you.

Much increasing reputation with your attractive posts. If you can post well reputated topics people wants to visit your profile. So you should post it well and relevant data about your topic hopefully many people wants to visit your profile.

When visits are exchanged between members, then they will be able to know the useful topics that should get a positive evaluation. In my opinion, do not give a positive evaluation for any post that is not worth giving a negative evaluation, which may be an incentive for some members to publish only what is useful