How to make other donate you ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

How to make other donate you ?

16 hours ago, yonkii said:

But with this way we only put our wallet on our profile, how do we make them donate? And donations are something that happens if the other person wants to help and we don't make them. I don't need donations but I am in not a good money condition now.

I read what you write here and I am confused, if we write our wallet address the scammer can hack our wallet? I think that from what I read we can post our wallet address to someone to sent us cryptocurrencies, am I mistaken? There is the public address and the private key and we keep safe the private key and not send it to anyone.

Dear friend, Eth, bitcoin or other crypto address can't be hacked. They are public keys by which we get money in our account. There are also some private keys which we should not share anywhere. But by these address we can't be hacked.

• +1 1

i see this in my account, here all users earn money for his work, i don't think any one want to donate his crypto earned to others, but i think that have more utilisation because it maked by this forum and any option here is thoughtful by crypto talk team.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't see this option when I was checking the forum and it is good to know but I 'm not using it as I don't think we will gain donations in a forum. Perhaps some contest that happens can pay us in cryptocurrencies in yobit and I am fine with it, so I don't need to use that.

• +2 1

I do not think anyone will donate you BTC or ETH just placing your wallet addresses on this forum without any remarkable reason. Idea to add wallet addresses is to show your ownership to your forum account.It will be better try to sign the message by using BTC address before adding that to on this forum. 

• +1 2

A new thing entered my knowledge۔i don't know about it. It may not be necessary as we don't send money to anyone but we should have knowledge about forum features. Thanks for sharing this information

• +2 1

That's a great feature indeed and I have tried it before but I don't think someone can receive donations that easily vai the inserted wallet addresses there in this forum because each and every one here seems to be self centered oriented personnels maybe miraculously it can happen but chances are slim in my point of view.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend, Eth, bitcoin or other crypto address can't be hacked. They are public keys by which we get money in our account. There are also some private keys which we should not share anywhere. But by these address we can't be hacked.

Yes thank you for confirming because I was a little confused with what the member friend wrote which was different from what I know and it was this: 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

You might know there has lot of history where you can find scammer just hack wallet by Track the wallets address         

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:59 PM, Magnom said:

Do you think it's really good feature ? And have you tried it before ?

Well, for others, it is a great opportunity especially if your true purpose is good. But also it can regulate or it can be a threat in the security of your wallet. If you will just show your addresses in the forum, there's a big tendency that others will use it as a scam wallet. What I mean, they can use it in phishing or scamming others and you will be the one who will be in trouble because you are the owner of the wallet. Also, there's a big possibility that it can be hacked and all your transaction will be infiltrate.

• +3 1

I know about this but thanks for reminding us. We can put our btc or eth addresses to our accounts and receive donations but i do not know if that is really work because only few people have put their address.

• +1 1

I also see their is some users who set their bitcoin as well Etherium donate adress . this is really good option provide here ( Same I see in altcointalk or in bitcointalk ) .I didn't think their is anybody who donate us bitcoin or Etherium , but as a forum option we will used it 😉 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My friend, all the members are here working towards earning money so why donate it

You can work and earn money instead of asking for donations

When you request a donation, you must explain the true reason for the donation and provide evidence of your true intention

• +1 1

On 9/14/2020 at 1:19 AM, yonkii said:

I am confused, if we write our wallet address the scammer can hack our wallet? I

Do you think that by knowing wallet address someone can hack our wallet. I don't think. You may have heard of the twitter scam where the scammers posted there wallet address publicly,  so don't you think someone other may hack that. 

Speaking about the post, I like the feature,  it's good if someone donate anyone by seeing his /her post.

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Do you think that by knowing wallet address someone can hack our wallet.

No they can't the address of the wallet is given to receive cryptocurrencies. We use the public addresses to send cryptocurrencies to someone or to a wallet and it is public so everyone can see it. There is no way to guess the private key from the public key, but it is not very clever to post our public key everywhere and let everyone know how much crypto we own.

• +2 1

I don't know the reason why the forum created such fearture at the first place and i don't think anyone will donate for you in the wallet even if you place it there because most of us in this forum are hear to earn some money which will help us earn a leaving since this Corona virus pandemic has left most of us at home without any job at hand.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this guide because i have learned and i believe many members will also benefit from this topic especially the newbies who just join newly but i think putting your wallet address in this forum will be a risky thing because i believe we have hackers and scammers amongst us who can take advantage of you since they have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptoworld, be vigilant.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As for me I will not donate for someone I don't know anything about and if I had money I will give to a charity organization they know what to do with it, people don't usually throw money randomly.

Edited by Abdalrazig
Mistake
  • +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is really a good feature but I have never try to used it because I am not in need of any donations from anyone. I think those that can used the feature are those in needs of help.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

I really think donations on this forum are not allowed because if you look at it very carefully there are so many ways to which we can have scammers pretting in this forum.

I think thats why they discourage everyone to make sure that they do not post addresses for donation, but I think if the Administration Okays it , it would be right for you to check it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you I have not seen this, I will try to find my bitcoin and ethereum addresses and use them there just in case a very good person decides that my posts were useful to him and wanted to give a donation. But this will probably won't happen, still it doesn't cost anything and it will be good just in case this can happen after years.

• +1 1

I have seen this feature but decided not to use for the time being. Maybe if it is proven useful I will do it later, but for now I don't see a need and I don't think that someone would want to pass tips unless it becomes easier like with a quick button bellow our posts.

• +2 1

i have seen this feature before but still not added mu wallet address to it because if anyone want to donate , then this will be for people with very helpful topics and unfortunately i still don't have it  , and i know that my posts are good quality but not very high compared to senior members

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Solex said:

since they have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptoworld, be vigilant

I think they can nothing to hurt you in this aspect since they don't have the passphrase and privacy key which they will use to get access to your account and the only thing I see here is that no one will give you some funds in this forum because most of us are students who are looking for source of income while studying.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, I don’t need anyone’s support. I am doing a good job on the forum and getting paid by Yobit.  I do not have to ask the members to give me money because I am not satisfied with being a beggar.  This is a great feature but I don't want to use it.

• +3 1

This is a very good information for us so that we can learn and know something better from it and learn in detail about how we can earn income.  I can

• -3 1