Wallet Privacy - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

54 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes blockchain wallet need only wallet id and password to assess your wallet. But if you forget your password then you will lose your wallet but by private phase you can recover your fund in new wallet. 

@malik6314193 The private phrase? What is private phrase? I have not heard about this before. I only know about private keys and seed phrase. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

@malik6314193 The private phrase? What is private phrase? I have not heard about this before. I only know about private keys and seed phrase. 

Sorry friend @Yomose I did a mistake while writing post. I want to write Private keys but i write it private phrase. I will correct it to edit my comment. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Sorry friend @Yomose I did a mistake while writing post. I want to write Private keys but i write it private phrase. I will correct it to edit my comment. 

@malik6314193 Okay.

Also what about seed phrase for the backup, instead of writing a complete alphabet and numbers, you can back up in words called seed phrase. 

• +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, nykas said:

There are a lot of different wallets now, but online wallets are too dangerous to keep money there, because they can easily be hacked, so I prefer hardware wallet which are safer 

As far as wallet security and privacy concerns, long term holdings in an online wallet is not recommended but it is not true that we should not use any sort of hot wallet. There are still some good hot wallets which can be secured by enabling 2fa security layers. In the case of long term crypto holdings, hardware wallets are the best. 

• +1 1

The best privacy crypto wallet for me is coinbase crypto wallet. I have been using coinbase wallet for many years. It is very easy to use and its privacy protection is much higher. No one else can use our wallet without us. I like coinbase wallet very much, you can also keep all your crypto currency including bitcoin safe through coinbase wallet.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, bliznec said:

I don’t know, but, for me, SMS confirmation is a special tool, especially if it is the Binance or Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange. 

Sms authentic can be good but not really perfect as it can be compromised, the best will always be non-cloud 2 FA, this are the best way for making such accounts safe. 

5 minutes ago, Jojomocha said:

Now there are a lot of crypto wallets for storing tokens, but of them there is even a scam wallet, which is not possible to withdraw money. For this, use a proven wallet for storing money (Trust wallet, Blokchain, Yobit). Be careful, thanks for watching!

I use yobit and blockchain. But of course, most often yobit. The commissions here are very small. Transactions are almost instantaneous. Free coins are often handed out here.

The best and safest wallet in my opinion is the good old blockchain for the cue ball of course. For ether, this is most likely Metamask but I can be wrong

there is not any doubt that blockchain is reareally amazing wallet , i also used it . security in blockchain is really good , alternatively blockchain also offer good airdops to its user . I also earn 25$ free coin from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

50 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

I actually don't know about the reason behind the keys concept, I think the company owner can reach your account by the keys and they must have stored the keys somewhere and they can access your account.

Yes, if you are talking about third party wallets you ate right but if you ate talking about private key wallets, you ate wrong. That is why using wallets that has not private key can never be a good option as the wallet provider will be there coin to control your funds, not you. 

• -1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 3:43 PM, scorpiali said:

Agree with that The Blockchain wallet is the most secure because they have experience it's in the business from a long time and know how it work that's why he still here with us 

No, this is not right, even without hack blockchain wallet has its own issues, it is online wallet while offline ones are the safest. If talking about using wallet for business reasons, blockchain wallet is not a good option at all. 

Online wallets can be hacked anytime by hackers because they do all things online even to store their assets. Hardware wallets are better in security because they store their assets offline.

Online wallets can be hacked anytime by hackers because they do all things online even to store their assets. Hardware wallets are better in security because they store their assets offline.

20 hours ago, Tunuu said:

I don't think online hardware wallets hack easily but exchange wallets hack easily, because they have low security but hardware wallets without our keys no one hack our account, so in crypto market there is a important rule don't share wallets keys anyone,.

1 hour ago, Mamun15 said:

Blockchain is one of the best wallet who have a strong privacy system.lots of people use blockchain in the world.blockchain is such a great web wallet in the world.

A wallet that hacked can use email to take over from the owner is not private enough. If talking about privacy, the recovery means is better to be offline, that is why only seed phrase is the best to recover back cryptocurrencies  on wallets unlike wallet that provide users with email option. It is also you that will maintain privacy because no wallet can give you that if you are not maintaining it. 

On 5/22/2020 at 10:11 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right friend, online wallets are not that safe for holding our coins for a long time because hackers can access them very easily for just small mistakes. But there are wallets like coinbase, electrum and others at least they are very secure.

Hackers can not just access online wallets, the ones that are accessed easily is due to the fault of the users by installing malware into their devices. If no malware was installed, nothing will steal the coins. There are many ways that are very simple to avoid malware but unknowing to people and result to their wallet compromise. 

Hello, at the moment I have worked with the Yobit wallet and it has very good security, 2FA authentication, notification email with login key. For me it is a very safe wallet.

Use a software wallet and backup the coins. Including have monera as a cryptocoin that makes sure you are anonymous. A extra step is to send your coins through a mixer so its will be really hard to trace every step.

How do you like the coinomi wallet?  Multicurrency, like more than 150 cryptocurrencies.  There are computer applications for ios and android.  Built-in exchanger.  I do not advertise, I just look normal, but not very popular, so I ask.

I am also agreed with you. Using the online wallet carry risk always. But we all should transfer ouselves to the hardware wallet. It is so much secure to keep our assests safe. But all of us like me dont have the position to buy it as i dont earn as much that i need a hard ware wallet so sad for me.

It is true but it cannot be denied that there are wallets that have turned out to be reliable throughout all this time, for example Metamask or Exodus of the best in my opinion.

In the same way, the best thing will always be to have your cryptos stored in hardware wallets such as ledger nana or trezor will always be the safest :)

It is a wonderful and secure wallet that works on a daily basis to provide security for the subscribing member of the wallet. It is really wonderful, so try to keep your information as safe as possible.  Use extra safety layers to stay put

online wallets are the riskiest ones. some of the software wallets are safe some of them are not. but on the hardware wallets case the possibility of hacking hardware wallets is almost impossible, they are the safest bitcoin wallets and the best option for keeping digital currencies, especially in heavy investments.

Online wallets are not supposed to be 100% secure.  Hardware offline wallets are the good options to save our cryptocurrency  for a long time. Scammers can not steal crypto from hardware wallets easily. There are good hardware wallets in the markets to store crypto. 

It is difficult to ensure that our wallet is safe, we are exposed to having our information stolen, because most of the sites we visit every day collect our cookies, which can give a hacker the opportunity to steal our personal data 

Web wallets are risky and more vulnerable to hacking. I recommend all people to use paper wallets or hardware wallets, as they are safer. And use wallets, for example ledger nano s It is a good choice for securing your digital currencies