CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

6 minutes ago, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

Agreed. using online wallets is carrying risks everytime. It can be hacked, stolen. I think we all should use paper wallets or hardware wallets. These are only safe way.

• Useful or interesting 1

For wallet security issues, I recommend you to activate Google authenticator as a privacy security for your wallet to avoid hackers ...

47 minutes ago, maxpetts said:

I wouldnt use google authenticator, but a 2fa authenticator with backup options and export are way better because if you lose your phone or device, then your accounts are gone until you contact the support (other sites even dont allow this).

I also think this way. I used a Google Authenticator for my binance a year ago and lost my phone while travelling. I had to send my ID to them to get my account and coins back

For wallet privacy use two factors authentication for your safety. Google authentication is the most popular authentication. Any one can use it for their privacy purpose. I personally use it and I think it is safe to use. 

Do you know brave is the most crypto friendly browser. There are millions of crypto users only use brave browser because of their security. There are no other browser as secured as brave browser.

Source: https://brave.com/zbm957

22 hours ago, CryptoX said:

yes I agree, security in the online wallet is somehow at risk because there are lot of scammers and hackers that can go to your wallet and stole from you

if we need scure wallet, hardware wallet is best choice. online wallet is very risky in its use, sometimes we connect our account to exchange which means that exchange can take over our wallet account.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Plus they don't give you access to your private key. A bout privacy though, i wonder what will come out of Libras wallet privacy, since Facebook is known to it's low reputation on privacy.

I declare death to the crypto scammers. 

6 minutes ago, maxpetts said:

You two are very off topic. We are talking about wallet privacy and you are talking about exchanges and EOS offers.

im sorry i already delete the post i though thats also related to the topic

by the way Wallet Privacy is indeed risky yet theres a lot of wallet that has more options to retrieve or for security hence we totally  still need to be becareful on our privacy

Edited by Marissa nucup

Just now, Marissa nucup said:

im sorry i already delete the post i though thats also related to the topic

by the way Wallet Privacy is indeed risky yet theres a lot of wallet that has more options to retrieve or for sucurity hence we totally need to still need to be becareful on our privacy

because wallets can or not be privacy focused, there are wallets like samourai which give a lot of privacy and help us, while others even log our ip so its bad

3 minutes ago, silvousplaitxz said:

because wallets can or not be privacy focused, there are wallets like samourai which give a lot of privacy and help us, while others even log our ip so its bad

its always better to hide our private key if its like trust wallet app and if this is an online wallet we must put not only 1 but 2 security options for our safety of our money or coins

Edited by Marissa nucup

There are people who do not want to configure all security systems simply because it gives them laziness. However, we must do it to protect our data, our money and all the information we have. Many pretend their wallet with Gmail and it turns out that their mail has no security. Security must be complete.

35% it's to high commission ever that's good for bitfinex  and her users,the bitfinex is behind USDT and is the most famous 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:34 AM, CryptoX said:

Yes i agree that no online wallet is safe because there's a lot of skilled hacker that may hack that wallet and all of your money will be wiped out. Also, having a online wallet has a risk so i think they secure all the online wallet so that some investor don't be afraid about what will happened to their money if they stored it. 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:48 PM, agentdosa said:

For wallet security issues, I recommend you to activate Google authenticator as a privacy security for your wallet to avoid hackers ...

I have never had an online wallet with the Google authenticator feature, this feature only exists in exchanges like latoken, indodax, and other exchanges.

I Love My life

On 10/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, agentdosa said:

Yes, this can help a lot. However, if it is the wallet that can be hacked then there is nothing we can do. Using online wallets has many good advantages as well as disadvantages. The best and safest is using hardware wallet, of course. We should continually watch of any bad online wallet so we can report and share it to the community. 

On 10/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, CryptoX said:

Does blockchain.com wallet giver user a private key to his wallet? Because that's kinda the one thing the gives user full control of his money, does not need the wallet to spend his money.

The best privacy you want is in hard wallet with your private key,online wallet still risked but blockchaine is more secure i think 

Many wallets do give you the private keys though. Like mycelium, coinomi in which you can back up your wallet incase you wanna recover it for later use. Exchange wallets are not yours since you don't own the keys 😉

On 10/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, CryptoX said:

Our information and privacy being disclose to agencies and spywares. Do no trust that wallets will safe your ID and docs of verifications. Every month the record send to relevant agencies and these information kept private. In this modern world the privacy is the most important thing the real human. So try to keep your information secure as secure to be possible. Use extra layers of security to stay anonymous. For wallets use only block chain because this is fair but it does not mean that it not give infor to spywares. It just old and trusted chain thats why.

Only for Devs 😄 >>  Join Utopia Beta Testing Right Now  

All my online wallets are locked. Just secure by connecting them to my phone. Does that mean I'm in danger?

2 hours ago, ghazi1984 said:

All my online wallets are locked. Just secure by connecting them to my phone. Does that mean I'm in danger?

Obviously you can be in danger. Only hardware wallet & paper wallet is secure other wallet aren't secure as like as those wallets.

For 100% privacy and safety you can download an offline wallet or just buy a hardware wallet and store you cryptocurrencies there. It cannot be hacked by anyone only if break into your house and steal it from you. 

The best wallet is a ledger wallet because it does not work online and no one can steal your cryptocurrencies from there. Just be careful about where you keep it so that you don't lose it.

Google authentication is the most popular authentication. Any one can use it for their privacy purpose. I personally use it and I think it is safe to use.