Wallet Privacy - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

It seems to me that the safest wallet is Binance or BlockChain, well, it also depends on the amount you will keep, well, this is the best and proven wallets over the years

• +3 1

100 percent agree with you. But this trust wallet does not support me, I also want to use it, everyone says that this trust is a good wallet. I only use blockchain. And I keep bitcoin on the exchange. It's convenient for me.

• +1 1

The safest are local and hardware wallets, because all confidential information is stored on the user's device. But with hardware I have heard problems with updating. But with local problems, it seems to me least of all that it takes up space only on the hard disk. maximum independence, decentralization, for which the crypt was created.

Yes, I completely agree, for those who do not trade often and do not particularly use the Trust Wallet on the phone and Blockchain on the pc, a universal solution. I use it myself

• +2 1

I agree with you the blockchain is a very good and reliable wallet. I use it both from a PC and from a mobile one. The conditions it has in a completely acceptable design is also very good.

• +2 1

Install a full cue ball node, that's what I understand security. And so, there can be no 100% security. At any time, your wallet can be broken.

for the first time I hear about this wallet, since it is so good, could you tell us about it briefly. What are the pros and cons, etc.

While I keep everything on the YoBit exchange, I have not yet used the Crypto wallet, in the future, if it is needed, I decided to try the blockchain based on the reviews.

Wallet protection begins with protecting the gadget, there was a case when they got into my coinbase, but there was not enough. I think I need a good antivirus, 2fa and branch.

I also use the kryptonator wallet, although someone said that his coins were gone, I have been using it for 6 years and have never stolen a cryptocurrency, it is convenient because you can instantly change one crypt for another

• +1 1

In my opinion, the best and safest is Ethereum. I store coins there. Well, in general, there are wallets on the exchanges. Here you can immediately change to fiat and transfer to fiat wallets.

3 minutes ago, Yunonnstorgl said:

Wallet protection begins with protecting the gadget, there was a case when they got into my coinbase, but there was not enough. I think I need a good antivirus, 2fa and branch.

If a wallet cannot secure our funds then why should we use that particular wallet at all, the main thing need to be consider in finance is the security

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Today I trusted the very popular matemask wallet. Before that I only used the blockchain. It is also a very secure wallet. But there is not a bunch of cryptocurrencies, the main altcoins are there. I suggest using matemask is not a bad wallet.

There is no best wallet! Each person chooses the best solution for himself - complexity-safety-availability. That's it, there are no more solutions. Online, offline - it makes no difference!

There are people who wrote about the fact that they had lost funds from their wallet, I wrote that in six years of using this wallet I had nothing like this

The cryptonator wallet has an application in the phone, write the name in the play market, but there the minimum deposit starts from 100,000 satosh. But if you need a wallet that accepts any amount, then coinbice will do

And then you don't change them at all, because  you're too used to it 😄 If you are not looking for a wallet, then the wallet will find you)

For Bitcoin holders (and holders in general) of Bitcoin, I would recommend the open source Electrum cryptocurrency wallet. What is it good for? It is a simpler option than Bitcoin Core, a lightweight client with complete control over the public and private key and seed. The main difference from Bitcoin Core is that you do not need to download the entire blockchain to the device. A reasonable compromise between convenience and safety. There are both versions for a computer and a smartphone.

It is very good that Yobit attracts newcomers to the cryptocurrency, allowing you to earn satoshi through simple actions ... But of course, having started, you need to go further, in particular, master open-source wallets that allow you to control the keys to your crypt. Because if you don't control the keys, then the crypt isn't really yours either ...

• +2 1

Thanks for the author and for the article. Very useful information for beginners. I only knew the electrum wallet. The rest is new to me. I will slowly try all wallets.

If you need a wallet for storing bitcoins for a long time, then the best option is bitcoin core security at the highest level, but it’s hard to download the block database for several days, depending on the traffic of your network and the power of your computer, and if you store small amounts for trading, then a simple wallet is suitable for electrum quickly downloaded and relatively safe or online wallet.

the best and safest crypto wallet, this is its physical copy, other online wallets are not safe, but the chance that your "flash drive wallet" will be stolen is extremely small)