Wallet Privacy - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

I moderately agree with this, if it is true that most online wallets are not "private" since they ask you to fill out the KYC form, so from there you can forget about your privacy because if required your information by some government has to provide it.
But there are also wallets such as the one you mention Blockchain, in addition to Metamask and Trustwallet!
Although we must put a point in favor that we need to verify our identity ... this makes it more difficult for someone other than us to take possession of our accounts and that if due to some strange situation we lose access to them, it will be enough to check that we are the owners of those accounts and can regain your access!

Hardware wallets are one of the most convenient and safest options out there for storing your cryptocurrency, If you are not that well-versed in coding and technical details, the hardware wallet is a great way to store the majority of your cryptos.

Privacy and security in our wallets is one of the most important issues since the security of our money depends on that. I recommend using Trust wallets as they are more secure than online wallets.

Yes you are right when you are making an online wallet maybe not secure but mostly are secure in online wallet tou have to provide more information about you but in other you don't need to provide more information but online wallet feature are greater

every  wallet have their different privacies to secure them. Some wallets have different keys and for some wallets we make our own passwords to secure them. such wallets on which we make our own passwords are secure then others. if someone have better idea about wallet privacies than drop here please

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yep, its risky to use online wallets, cuz it can everytime just got scammed and all your money will vanished. But everything have their pluses and minuses, so, its risky but cool at the same moment.

wallet privacy means a security or safety system of a wallet,,,,which wallets privacy is good a hacker can not hack this wallet.beside which wallets privacy bad a hacker can hack the wallets very easily...

There are many kinds of wallets but  online wallets are carrying risks everytime. It can be hacked, stolen. I think we all should use paper wallets or hardware wallets. These are only safe way.

• +3 1

I'm using trust crypto wallet. It is a wonderful and secure wallet that works on a daily basis to provide security for the subscribing member of the wallet. It is really wonderful, so try to keep your information as safe as possible.  

• +3 1

online wallets are the riskiest ones. some of the software wallets are safe some of them are not. but on the hardware wallets case the possibility of hacking hardware wallets is almost impossible, so I recommend you to use the hardware wallets.

• +2 1

Yes, the blockchain wallet is a secure wallet, and I use its application on the phone and I do not find any security and privacy problems. Ethereum and Bitcoin can be stored in this wallet and transfer money quickly.

I agree that there is privacy issues with these wallets and they can be hacked because they are online. But now they have best security system and there security is in the key which you provide. 

Online digital wallets give you privacy because they have best security system. They are online so can b accessed but their security is in key so no one can use your wallet. 

Hey mate, wallet is the main thing at cryptocurrency and we do need a secure wallet if we want to safe our coin. We have to careful using online wallet because online wallet are safe, so we try to use hardware wallet for storing our crypto coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey guys, at the same time , Bitcoin can provide acceptable levels of privacy when these address are created privately by each users wallets

I don't know if blockchain.com is the most private. I think this company was asking for KYC for an airdrop. Also I have seen they had a web wallet that are not the best ways to use as wallets but try to be more with hardware wallets that are offline and for longer investment.

A wallet privacy should be keeping very safely because if someone got you wallet privacy can be looking your wallet mostly of time to see if the wallet is filled, so if he will see there have enough balance in wallet, he must clean the wallet without you to know.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes there is no doubt. Online wallets are always risky because scammers are always trying to stole your money from your wallets. But private keys recover your wallets but the summary is it is risky. 

Blockchain is more safe. There is no doubt i used it from many times it is safe all time. Don't worry during using this.

• +3 2

If we need secur wallet,hardwear wallet is best choice ,online wallet is very risky in it's use.Online wallets need to be more safe .many hardwear wallet are available in crypto market.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:24 PM, joemcgwa said:

A wallet privacy should be keeping very safely because if someone got you wallet privacy can be looking your wallet mostly of time to see if the wallet is filled, so if he will see there have enough balance in wallet, he must clean the wallet without you to know.

And the bad thing in wallets if someone has accessed your wallet account through different IP, it couldn't give you the security information if someone logging in to your wallet, so you'll never know if there is someone who accessible to log in to your wallet. 

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Imranjaved77 said:

I agree that there is privacy issues with these wallets and they can be hacked because they are online. But now they have best security system and there security is in the key which you provide. 

If because a wallet is an online wallet is the reason you commented that they can be hacked, i think your comment is not accurate at all. There are many reputed wallets that are privacy wallets, like trust, coinomi and many other noncustodial wallets. If the privacy is compromise, it is as a result of the fault of the user that do not stay safe online. 

• +2 1

I don't want to use an online wallet because, for me, that is too risky to store my coin in that online wallet. We don't know how good they can protect the account of every member, so it is better we use the other wallet to store our assets. The best thing that we can do is buying the hardware wallet that is not too expensive, and we can start to send the coin into that wallet.

Privacy is more important for each wallet.  Because if the privacy of the wallet is normal, then anyone can hack that wallet and transfer money from there, so the privacy of each wallet should be more strict.

Yes I agree with you the online wallet is risky for us. The best wallet is the hardware. The hardware wallet provides us full security. The online wallet is usually hacked. The hardware wallet is useful and simple. 

In my opinion, the hardware wallet is the best thing, but you can also use two wallets for protection, by keeping a small amount of cryptocurrencies in your online wallet for trading purposes, and keeping the rest in an offline wallet, and in this way, if the malware tries to intercept the password of your wallet via  Internet, the rest of your money will be safe and stored out of the reach of hackers.