Wallet Privacy - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

I personally use Trust Wallet. Convenient and reliable wallet. From those who created my favorite exchange Binance. I am satisfied with the work of these projects. I recommend this wallet!

I use metamask, blockchain and mayfirvalett, well, I also keep part of the funds on the exchange, each wallet has its own purpose, so you can write down the pros and cons of each for a long time, but in general, now there are a lot of new wallets, but I don't trust them.

I personally use the main mobile application for cryptocurrencies Trust Wallet, a very convenient and useful application, there are many useful chips in this application, I highly recommend it.

Can you tell us more about this wallet as an experienced user of this wallet? while I'm thinking of starting to use the cryptonator.

I have a Trezor t, an excellent wallet, all there are norms, except one, vulnerable to hacking during physical contact), that is, they can hack it if they steal it, for example, so think if you are sure that it is inaccessible to others, then this is an excellent choice

• +1 1

For me, so far there is no wallet more functional with good protection than trust from binance. It shows itself in the best way in all factors.

Well, here I completely disagree with you, because from the point of view of convenience, perhaps you are still right that it is better to keep funds on the exchange, but from the point of view of security, everything looks completely different here, because I know firsthand what an exchange scam is and have come across this personally, and after this, I do not in any way recommend anyone to keep funds on the exchange

I would keep everything in a cold wallet, but I can recommend MyEtherWallet, a lot of possibilities, as well as a nice design :)

Very useful information for me. Thanks for this information. I learned a lot from this article. It's good that there are people who explain normally ... This makes it easier for beginners ...

Thank you for the article. I read a lot of interesting things in it. I personally use a hardware wallet. I also store a certain number of crypto currencies on the YObit exchange for conducting trading operations.

I also completely agree with you, I have been using the wallet for a very long time, I am very pleased with the protection and nice design

For me personally, the best and most convenient wallet is Exodus. The wallet is very convenient, its security is good, which does not allow it to be simply hacked, and the commission is also quite pleasant, which cannot but please.

As for me, the best crypto wallet is a trust wallet, it is convenient, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, it works smartly, it has its own personal application, which is a huge plus for me, among its competitors

To be honest, I've never heard of such a wallet. I always use payer, it is also reliable and safe and the commissions are fine with me.

Well again. Purse bomb. They have never broken it. But this is only for etc.20. You can't store the cue ball on it) and for the cue ball, I would recommend a blockchain wallet. The very top is not complicated and very comfortable. Yes, and a ferif is not required) I generally like these 2 wallets)

although newbies can of course be confused, but it is very difficult to do) on the exchange you can also store currency, of course, buy, sell and exchange, but the exchange is still a little different) there are more opportunities! And the wallet is only for storing and receiving, count)

Well, personally, it seems to me that the best wallet is a hardware one, because there will always be money in a safe place, so I think it's better to other wallets if there is a lot of money then store it in this way, otherwise you can store the blockchain.

I really love a wallet like DropBit . It just seems to me that this is the best wallet for keeping your money. It inspires confidence in me and I don't have to worry about my cryptocurrency. Therefore, I only store my crypt on mobile applications.

A good choice. It should also be emphasized that many software wallet developers are aimed specifically at Ledger when developing solutions that allow you to connect a hardware wallet to their software product.

Well, I will not say that these are the safest, almost all of them have the same protection, more everything depends on whether you observe safety on the Internet.

guarda wallet norms, without any whistle-fakes like in jaxx or exodus (aka exchange rates, exchange at a selfish rate, etc.) also imports ancient private keys with a whistle

I think that the safest crypto wallets are "cold wallets". I watched a story from one trader, said, if you want to keep it safe, then only cold ones. And so I turned on the two-factor on BlockChain

The best and safest cryptocurrency wallet is the Blockchain wallet. This wallet is very convenient and safe to use. I don’t know of a single cryptocurrency better than Blockchain.