Russian court says that bitcoin theft is not a crime? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Russian court says that bitcoin theft is not a crime?

I think this can be a good discussion that should be started is bitcoin an Asset that one can sue when it has been stolen. reading the statement has made me a little bit confused and it needs really some good work to really have the best in everything so we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective so we need to work a hard and be sure that we are able to really create everything in some cases I think in my own opinion that because Bitcoin is traded with fiat or changed with fiat its important we do really make its laws and legality of some of its cases 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Bad decision, imagine being the victim here and listening to this response. Where is justice? Guy had been mugged and robbed and forced to send his bitcoins after they threatened his life and the court says this was not a crime? What kind of court takes this decision.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think its important we all put up a good idea for it , we need to really deserve something that is for working that we are able to really be sure of what is , Russia is a country that is very dear for me, and its important for me to really to really realize what si good in so many ways so today am going to be happy of what this is , the country is very keen on so many ways , the truth is we need to fight for independence and be like Russia and its important that happens

• +3 1

I think the judge of the court would like to see some kind of a law justifying how to deal with this kind of situation. As a thing about crypto currency is that it is considered as a fraud because of how the block chain technology manages to make the users remain anonymous despite the transactions they are making. This kind of thing about the crypto currency is what it needs for them to get accepted to a country, in that way there is something that the government would say if ever this kind of situation happen to someone which we wish would not happen.

• +2 1

I'm not convinced that these thieves will get away so easily but this ruling was so bad for everybody. For Bitcoin for the court and for russia. Maybe it will change when new rules are used with the new law that was signed by Putin but anyway I am happy to know they at least caught these idiot criminals.

9 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Raeess SheharyarI did not understand exactly what I mean, it is not the property of anyone ... I think it belongs to those who are legally tired of it ... and no one is cheating in order to win it ... Bitcoin is money and stealing money is forbidden, but by virtue of the fact that countries do not recognize Bitcoin originally ... so they are not punished for stealing it

@OthmaneSmira that is for those who are scammers here and they earn it with illegally they make such illegal tools like other members posts copy and paste so they are right, when we see any scammers here we have to report them to the moderator..

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@OthmaneSmira that is for those who are scammers here and they earn it with illegally they make such illegal tools like other members posts copy and paste so they are right, when we see any scammers here we have to report them to the moderator..

@OthmaneSmirai agree with you, not like cryptotalk where you work and earn coin, some buy coin and invest with it online, so scamming those that use their sweat to by coin is purely not right and I view it as an illegal act to be honest

11 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Jaafar Fahad HassanIt is true my friend ... the matter is not so easy if the international community recognizes the cryptocurrency as money ... then surely there are penalties for its thief or even those who steal the money of others ... so the improvement of the reputation of the cryptocurrencies remains upon us ....

@Mark woodYes, you are right. I think that the matter needs careful study and reflection .... Each of us must take all necessary measures to address these challenges and frauds, it falls on all of us ...

@OthmaneSmira we have to study hard for that how to find a scammer here and what are their indication so we can easily find them and report to the moderator so then the forum will be clean and we can easily work here for the purpose this forum to make it more better..

• +3 1

10 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Mark woodCertainly, I personally ... they defrauded me several times. It was not easy even though I was a beginner, but for a novice person ... the destiny of stealing him is great in my opinion ... But these things increase us experience and experience I am on the way to maturity now .. .

@OthmaneSmira it's okay dear at the beginning it's hard to find them and it is hard to fight with them but we can only fight them if we have a great information so keep focus on getting information so that it will help you very well and you will be able to get you goal..

• +1 1

I think that now there is value for digital currencies in a lot of countries and have modified the legal status of this type of asset. Where you can file cases against cryptocurrency hackers and win the case in your favor if you provide the necessary evidence.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 7/2/2020 at 9:22 AM, BrolySSJ said:

basically, it proclaimed that Bitcoin burglary isn't a wrongdoing.

this sounds so wrong , how it's not a wrongdoing , in other words it's like telling people it's allowed to steal crypto from each other , there is no logic in this , theft is a theft even if it was in crypto that's considered illegal  because some  people pay real money to get it , this is just so wrong 

because the crypt is anonymous and if it was possible to find the owners or scammers they would do it and so it is impossible to find and no one will bother

Russian is the best country and i will read the reports that soon the Russian country is going to be legal in all over the world and now this time they apply the tax on the crypto profit and this is the good decision that they take.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency theft isn't regard as a theft in Russia although must of these countries still haven't approved the use of crypto in the state. But hopefully in the nearest future all countries are going to approve it use.

• +1 1

Logically, Bitcoin is not recognized in countries, that is there is no official law in any country that recognizes Bitcoin and from it Bitcoin theft or scam by it is considered something that does not exist even if it happened.. 

• +2 2

25 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Logically, Bitcoin is not recognized in countries, that is there is no official law in any country that recognizes Bitcoin and from it Bitcoin theft or scam by it is considered something that does not exist even if it happened.. 

This is true @iloveyobit Bitcoin still is not regularized and no recognized in all countries. so we have nothing to do about all things happens with Bitcoin. There is no form of accusation when you do not find a basis for it or the elements you have collected are not enough to achieve a conviction.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 7/2/2020 at 12:11 PM, BTC Future said:

Ok I understand. It was looking strange the way you put it though, that's why I asked. I'm glad it was sarcasm.

Every kind of theft is a crime because if you steal from someone then those actually does not belongs to you. And as for the court news, crypto is already out of government hand so if someone steel it then no one can be able to trace it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are many countries that do not recognize digital and cryptocurrencies as circulated currencies, so they have not put in place laws that control transactions in these currencies such as buying, selling, trading, theft, etc.
Therefore, I was not surprised by the court’s decision. I ask everyone to take caution to avoid falling into the trap of fraud.
Please issue international laws regarding dealing with digital and encrypted currencies.

• +1 1

Thia decision is a pure disrespect and disgrace to our moral ethics. Most people do not even regard crypto investors as humans. I all suggest a worldwide commission of crypto currency into every country

• +1 1

The Russian hackers are not make any crime if they hack anyone person wallet and withdraw all the BTC. This is not good and i hope soon the law is available that the BTC and also other coins hacking is the crime.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This only shows that we cannot depend on the government or court to help us if any unfortunate incident takes place regarding one's Cryptocurrency. Even if Cryptocurrency is recognized, it is diiicult to get hold of the thief or scamster. 

How is Bitcoin not stealing? This is an unfair ruling, because Bitcoin is its value with the value of money, and do they accept that someone steals their money from them and permits it, and in this decision an encouragement of corruption and encouragement of penetration and the unlawful robbery of people

• +1 1

It is strange. The stealing of digital currency is like theft of paper and coin. The matter may be due to the fact that not all countries have adopted dealing in digital currencies or it may be due to the lack of evidence indicating the thief. There are many reasons, but in my opinion that whoever steals the open currency should be tried and taken to court  With appropriate penalties applied to the perpetrator.

@BrolySSJ @Mutivo @alexbofx @Amelia23 @YASIR KHAN

The right thing to do this day is to make sure that we do get some things right, because this could be sad , losing bitcoin and money for that is painful and we need to get it right for so many people to get it , we need to be good in understanding all this key to me there is a lot of effective growt to this and be right for some this and effective that we are able to grow and effectively so