How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status

On 6/22/2020 at 4:07 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends! Here I am today coming up with this new topic.

I found this feature less used in this forum, only few were using this feature. I try to know the reason why all this is happening and later at the end of the day I come to realized that many of us are not aware of this feature. I make research  I didn't find any topic trying to discuss about this in this forum. With all This reasons it gives me more strength to proceed by lby creating this topic. Here is a very few steps to follow for both the new members and old members that are not familiar with it.

1. Go to your profile

2. Select account settings

3. Edit profile

4. You will see the edit profile settings click on it.

5. On the status and write some about yourself.

6. Below that you will find a box were if you wish to include your BTC and ETH address. But it can be a risk due to scammers I don't advice including it.

7. Finally you save it and come back to your profile to see the amazing feature.

friends all of you will find this new in this forum but it exist from beginning of this campaign last year. This feature is a visible to all android users.

Note  you can't reply to a status of other users until you activate your own status from your profile and that is are the steps to guide provided in steps. After creating a status before submitting it you still need to tag some of your friends to check your status and like it.

This can help you get some reputations if what you said is useful to them. For more example  you can take a look to my profile you can see my status but don't be surprised you can't reply to it but you can like it[ you can give me reputation].

I create time to write you all this article because I find it very useful to everyone in this forum. 

A good post deserves a good reputations!!!!!

@Babubu609 nice information you have shared and i think it will be helpful for me..but i dont prefer to use the system right now as day by day the scammer easily can stole any wallet just by track the address.. So to be save yourself i dont like to use this system .. But i am pretty sure whenever i need to use it i will try to follow out your instructions my friend                

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i am pretty sure whenever i need to use it i will try to follow out your instructions my friend

Well that was optional mate you can only do that when you feel like applying it but doing it shows how much friends can trust you and it makes you more popular when ever you respond to others status or when you create the status.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:52 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends! Here I am today coming up with this new topic.

I found this feature less used in this forum, only few were using this feature. I try to know the reason why all this is happening and later at the end of the day I come to realized that many of us are not aware of this feature. I make research  I didn't find any topic trying to discuss about this in this forum. With all This reasons it gives me more strength to proceed by lby creating this topic. Here is a very few steps to follow for both the new members and old members that are not familiar with it.

1. Go to your profile

3. Edit profile

6. Below that you will find a box were if you wish to include your BTC and ETH address. But it can be a risk due to scammers I don't advice including it.

7. Finally you save it and come back to your profile to see the amazing feature.

friends all of you will find this new in this forum but it exist from beginning of this campaign last year. This feature is a visible to all android users.

Note  you can't reply to a status of other users until you activate your own status from your profile and that is are the steps to guide provided in steps. After creating a status before submitting it you still need to tag some of your friends to check your status and like it.

This can help you get some reputations if what you said is useful to them. For more example  you can take a look to my profile you can see my status but don't be surprised you can't reply to it but you can like it[ you can give me reputation].

I create time to write you all this article because I find it very useful to everyone in this forum. 

A good post deserves a good reputations!!!!!

I don't know about this feature and I have never used it but I am sure I will use this feature and status is might be useful to put data. Can hacker hack even from the addresses?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not made use of this feature in this forum yet, especially with regards to the wallet address because i do not see the merit in adding your wallet addresses here. I think that with this information scammers could quite possibly access the transactions that are made from your address, and in this way know which member to target. It would be different if the rewards were paid directly into our address. With regards to the status tutorial you have provided, many thanks, and i am sure that this will be of use to the new members. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Good thing you said that, I did not notice, I found this even though I always log into my profile
Thank you

This is a great post my friend and in some point you can protect your privacy here like you wallet for the scammers not to get it. I don't know that there is a kind of feature here in crypto which you can on or off you status but now I see you post I would make that feature useful to me. Thank for this my friend.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well as of now, i didn't put my coin addresses because i didn't know how to put it, when i see some profile of yours, you're added your eth address, i will now put my coin addresses and thanks for sharing this information mate, i hope you may continue to post of useful contents. 

• +2 1

I think that this feature is good for us in order to be able to exchange our wallet addresses, but there is no risk of putting the wallet address to the general public?

• +1 1

On 8/22/2020 at 11:28 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that this feature is good for us in order to be able to exchange our wallet addresses, but there is no risk of putting the wallet address to the general public?

I don't think there is any problem for putting your address in your profile because you didn't insert your private key instead someone to get access to it.

Thank you for this knowledge because i did not know about it. I though we only have signature campaign where we can write things we like. Keep sharing please.

• +2 1

On 9/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Tunuu said:

Thank you for this knowledge because i did not know about it. I though we only have signature campaign where we can write things we like. Keep sharing please.

There will be many upcoming campaigns in this forum not only signatures just keep posting everything will move perfectly. If there is any update you will see it pinned in any page you view.

Is it allowed to actually put on your BTC address there, I mean is there something that can speak aginst you , but its important as you update you be careful , very careful or you might lose everything , but with time you get it it does work with time

On 6/22/2020 at 6:07 AM, Babubu609 said:

1. Go to your profile

3. Edit profile

If it's just the 'Status Update' feature you want, then the second part of #5 and #6 are not necessary at all, as the "Personal Information" section is a separate feature. Just switching the status update to "ON" and saving the setting should suffice. If you want to add some personal information as well, then do it at your own risk.

TRIVIA: Do you guys know that a leaderboard for the most status updates exist?

https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/?filter=core_Statuses_Status

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Very useful information but still I won't use it because of the scammers sitting out there. The reason is that I have added my btc address in my profile and I cannot trust anyone tagging to see my profile and my btc address. So I won't be using this feature though it is good feature to know each other well.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:07 AM, Babubu609 said:

Below that you will find a box were if you wish to include your BTC and ETH address. But it can be a risk due to scammers I don't advice including it.

I don't think anyone can hack your wallet by just from your wallet address. If it happens then their is  lot of address which have valuable amount of money in their addresses. So they can hack these addresses easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, the function of adding your wallet is very good, because any user will be able to congratulate you and send you a small amount. Or, I heard that to unlock your account, you can easily pass verification through your wallet address, and you will be unblocked faster. In fact, this topic is interesting, the main thing is to find the right application for it!

• +5 1

Doing so comes from changing the settings on the personal page as you indicated Just as managers can lock responses to a topic, and this happens if the topic is clear and does not need discussion, explanation or detail, or because spam occurs frequently, then it is preferable to close the topic.

• Useful or interesting 2

I do not think there is a need to close our response to our cases unless there is a lot of spam that causes the deletion of these cases or posts Or that the topic is limited and does not need much discussion, which will turn it into spam and thus delete it.

I think the reason why this feature is not used by majority of the users is because they I want privacy rather than publishing their information to the other users in this platform. We would definitely be apprehensive when we provide such personal details in our profile. but for those people who find it safe to create their own status with minimal information about themselves they can do so.

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I don’t know why you were banned. You are posting useful topics in the forum regarding your topic. There are many people who do not know this feature and do not use it, perhaps because it is not very necessary now, there are several features present in the forum that other members do not know it.

Friend I did not know about this thanks to you now I know and I can put it into practice and I think that others who see or read your topic will also try to do it and more those who have just started or are interested in trying it and using it to see how it goes whether right or wrong.

• +2 1

By means of this highlight and i say extra excavate BTC and ETH focus on mutually in my profile and it's not quarry essential wallet focus on therefore I don't judge i have to to fear about it additional.

I do not see the benefit of this option, but we can retrieve the wallet in the event of an emergency Other than that, others can track the transfers to our wallets through the survey network using the address, and therefore I can not advise his status unless he is trying to receive financial support.

it is really important information, the exceptional advantage of being in this forum, thanks for this method

Edited by Rosarvx
  • +1 1