How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status

This topic that you have made friends with is very good, I did not know that I could activate and deactivate my status and respond to the status of others now, thanks to you, I know it and also inform me with the information you gave us and not only I will inform myself and to know this if not anyone who sees your topic and surely many people will come to have this very good topic that some people like me did not know that it existed or was.

I really did not know how to do the settings on my status before not until I came across this topic this is just one of the beauties of this forum as you can find everything you need here easily.

All the appreciation for your efforts my friend, I did not know about this feature, it is similar to the feature on Facebook and Instagram, writing an introductory profile about ourselves makes people get to know us in a better way, and facilitates communication and rapprochement between members, where we can write something that belongs to us that makes others trust and love our file and win their hearts

• +5 1

On 6/22/2020 at 3:07 AM, Babubu609 said:

logo9_23_83516.png.3499b705126af925f16a249f23ac9a99.pngHello friends! Here I am today coming up with this new topic.

I found this feature less used in this forum, only few were using this feature. I try to know the reason why all this is happening and later at the end of the day I come to realized that many of us are not aware of this feature. I make research  I didn't find any topic trying to discuss about this in this forum. With all This reasons it gives me more strength to proceed by lby creating this topic. Here is a very few steps to follow for both the new members and old members that are not familiar with it.

1. Go to your profile

2. Select account settings

3. Edit profile

4. You will see the edit profile settings click on it.

5. On the status and write some about yourself.

6. Below that you will find a box were if you wish to include your BTC and ETH address. But it can be a risk due to scammers I don't advice including it.

7. Finally you save it and come back to your profile to see the amazing feature.

2-tokens.jpg.a228ad0ff83464ef5362d508445a3267.jpg

friends all of you will find this new in this forum but it exist from beginning of this campaign last year. This feature is a visible to all android users.

Note  you can't reply to a status of other users until you activate your own status from your profile and that is are the steps to guide provided in steps. After creating a status before submitting it you still need to tag some of your friends to check your status and like it.

This can help you get some reputations if what you said is useful to them. For more example  you can take a look to my profile you can see my status but don't be surprised you can't reply to it but you can like it[ you can give me reputation].

I create time to write you all this article because I find it very useful to everyone in this forum. 

A good post deserves a good reputations!!!!!

Dear friend actually I do not have information about the status that how to upload your status on the cryptotalk forum but after reading your post my all the confusions are clear and I have understand that what is meant by  status and how you can able to see the status that are created by other people.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing that information with others. This cryptotalk forum has multiple features. We can't learn about every feature. So you have shared a good thing about this forum. This is beneficial for every member especially beginners there. Keep sharing that sort of information with others.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think it is a very good feature and this is the first time that I see a post on this topic and I do not think that many members activate such a feature and I will go to my profile and try it and search for other features especially in the forum

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing such a great information and I didn't use this before because I new to this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic. But thanks again for this wonderful information I'll get benefit through this in future.

• +3 1

It is good that you shared this feature with us because it is a really worth sharing feature. I will tell my friends about it. I expect them to love it. It is great that you find such posts that introduce us to the features and characteristics of this forum

• +2 1

Hello dear members uses and New Vision beginners I hope you all are good and doing great job on straight from first of all I want to tell you that their brother I am really thank you for sharing with this is actual and positive think and inspirational post I think there are hints but there are enough for me and every nubian beginner

The truth is that it is the first time that I hear something about the subject and there are many things that are right but most of it seems to me that you are wrong, but in my case I do not give any information about my profile because I am so afraid of being scammed and robbed what I have saved that in order to believe you I will first do my own research.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. I have benefited from your advice. I hope that my member friends will also benefit. We must strive to increase our work experience always.

• +2 1