Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk"

The new strategies and talk token introduced recently by the forum is used to the maximum. I personally try my best to commins as much post as possible and also the give almost 50 reactions to really good contend worthy topic. hopefully this would turn out to be a huge success that would in turn benefit the uses in the future.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:18 AM, Ridam said:

Bro we shouldn't say anything to the forum because they were paying and are still paying. I'm only wondering about the heavy dump after the token launched at yobit and everyone sells , like happened with yoda. But yobit should make some regulations for avoiding huge number of sells. If they managed this thing sure the coin would do great and everyone will be benefited.

These two great platforms,yobit and cryptotalk have a great combination and superb strategies on how they promote their new tokens talk vai campaigns through this forum and I like the fact that they benefit us also by doing work here and this new campaign seems to be great because there are some contests going on for winning prices therefore, we shouldn't worry,i know they will put some measures that will prevent talk tokens from a huge dump as a result of being over sold at the exchange.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, George10 said:

this new campaign seems to be great because there are some contests going on for winning prices therefore, we shouldn't worry,i know they will put some measures that will prevent talk tokens from a huge dump as a result of being over sold at the exchange.

@George10 i think there has no  chance to dump to the talk token price becuase its a forum token that price will be set up by its collect.. Usually forum authorities makes a target of sell the talk token by Which they get minimum btc 10 - 50 .. So now the talk token price depend on the collection of talk token price from the ads seller..               

• +2 1

I am interested in acquiring some of these cryptocurrencies I do not know what the price is but I am going to investigate it at this time.
Definitely Yobit is a good exchange for the large number of cryptocurrencies that we can find not only the most common but also cryptocurrencies that I did not know existed, that is why I like this forum so I realize the news of the exchanges thank you very much friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Talk token in is an excellent option to obtain benefits just for leaving a good opinion or publishing a good post. I recommend taking advantage of this excellent option.

Until lately it wasn't so many users but lately we see a lot joined and what I think is that the more users this forum have the higher the price of Talk token will be. We have to attract more users to join and be part of the forum and make Talk token a success.

This marketing strategy is totally good at attracting new users and increasing the number of members but the best of all is that they pay us to post content that benefits forum users, it also allows us to learn about the crypto world, meet new people and in the end obtain economic benefits that are good for us and the important thing about all this is that it is of mutual benefit they publicize their brand and we receive payments for them, I congratulate them

The forum has increased a lot in numbers and now we have more than 240 thousand members and ten thousand members active all times so this traffic brings cryptotalk in the first place of crypto forums and in one of the best places in all websites worldwide. The talk token will be successful.

The platform is totally secure and realible the exchange rates are very low and had positive responses concerning yobit recommended 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:54 AM, Seyeumi said:

The talk token is make me feel very exciterd for all the good reasons, we are see this forum become slowly the best internet surce for crypto and there are thousand new member join to learn and become like us more advancerment and interested and profitable.

yea cryptotalk made the new system to help people spend more time in the forum and also get paid double when you do 50 ratings, but there will be a lot of talk tokens in circulation for sure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The new mission where the installment framework is in talk tokens is a decent procedure as it urges individuals to examine and become familiar with digital forms of money while being compensated for it. I think cryptotalk and yobit are an incredible organization as they are both trustworthy and have had effective missions before this one. We trust that come September this mission will meet the elevated standards that individuals as of now have of it.

• +1 1

I'm thinking that yobit as a crypto has full impact to find the best prices for the talk toke. It's well known that the management anouced that when this token release to sell it may be sell in good price, i think that they are looking towards how the token will be sold in hiher price

• +1 1

yobit is associated with this crypto forum, and this gives us many benefits, one of them is that it will allow us to earn TALK tokens, just for commenting, clarifying doubts and learning about cryptocurrencies continuously, its great

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 6:48 AM, febianti98 said:

I myself have never received a talk token during my cryptotalk account

well then maybe you should make good topics and replies because only those who abide by the rules end up getting paid, dont spam the comments and dont have short replies with no content.

• +1 3

I think the present strategy is really good. The strategy ensures that the users post good quality content but also provides negative reputation to those uses who post spam contents. The new talk token system that encourages the uses to make 50 ratings is also really encouraging. now it is up to us uses to make for use of this platform so that we could earn as much as talk tokens and Bitcoins as possible until next payment system starts.

I think the new payment  system and payment  in talk token would be the decission after making the forum and after its success because  they are taking too much time to launch.

• +3 1

The price can really go up. Thank you for this informative content mate . I think the forum moderators might be working on plans for the future to bring more exciting and innovative features which would invite a lot of new members into the forum. I also heard from certain users that the airdrops are also doing quite good. I hope the talk token is successful and stay sustainable and also stable in the market.

Well, I personally think that this strategy is very good, because it promotes a helpful coin and also they implemented the rating system, which helps this forum a lot by quitting the users who do not type useful stuff here.

So it's a win win situation.

@MuhammadSh Yes is a good strategy. But I think the first marketing strategy of Yobit website exchange is creating this Cryptotalk forum rewarding members with the goal to redirect them to their platform, then with the time they have get this idea of creating a such Talk token and for me is a good idea because is the ideal token name related to this forum. So both strategy are very good!

Edited by tienda
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I really hope talk token goes along with cryptotalk. But there is a question that if we get talk tokens from here then who will buy it. I think that many traders are waiting for instant profit.So they can buy our coin. But i am really concerned about this talk token system. I have no prbolem with that cause we can still get Satoshi s from posts.

• +2 1