I would like to know your opinion - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

The increase comes on the size of the demand from the currency and the strength of the cryptocurrency and the difficulty of mining for that bitcoin has the highest price which is the price of the increase

We all know since it is started to bloom it starts from the low value coin due to high demand lots of people invested in to it. That's why in the year 2017 bitcoin pumps to its highest possible price point and until know it has great value in the market.

Yes, you are right that the price of bitcoin has increased a lot in 10 years, because the demand for bitcoin in these forums is very high.  Bitcoin companies are increasing the price of their coin day by day thinking of the customers.

• -1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 3:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

It is a fact that the limited amount of bitcoin that can be mined has it's impact on it's value. The fact that it has a limited amount, make it's value high, imagine having unlimited amount of this, then all of us will be having bitcoin. That means that bitcoin will just be a common asset on everyone, meaning less demand. Less demand, the lower the value. Bitcoin had skyrocket because it is the first blockchain that have ever created. Then it became a trend, means high demand, so high demand means the more expensive. Bitcoin is volatile it really depends on the demand and supply in the market. 

There are many reasons that made Bitcoin one of the most expensive and most important cryptocurrencies, among which is the first decentralized cryptocurrency that relies on blockchain technology in 2009, the price of which was in the beginning $ 0,01, and then its price  increased until it reached $ 19,000 in 2017, which is evidence of  investor in bitcoin confidence as the best cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is now getting harder to get compared to 9 years ago. It's becoming more public and it's value is also increasing with time. There is a high demand for this currency.

The rationale for its limited number is to make it valuable. If it had an unlimited number, its price would have been much lower like the xrp currency now, and its price would not be high.

So everything is limited in value like diamonds, gold, etc.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Sure the only reason for this increasing if bitcoin is about the total coin supply of the bitcoin is low while the demands of it is very high, but currencies like fiat currencies they are just rising slowly because they have unlimited coin supply.  

• +1 1

In my opinion, the reason is because it is the first currency that owns a project like the one that it owns in terms of the lack of a need for the third party and the idea that is based on this project, which is exceeding the limits, so the main reason is the strong project that revolutionized the world of financial transfers in addition to other reasons, the lack of centralization and the limited number made Bitcoin with this value.

Well mate limited bitcoin supply not the reason to behind the bitcoin growth, because peoples need low transaction fees securely and speedily confirmed system, because they already frustrated traditional way like banks, in ten years technology  and education level  increase, so educated peoples know the ability of bitcoin because bitcoin use earning purpose are transaction purpose, bitcoin solve so many thinks and give the opportunity to live our life better.

When bitcoin came out , there was a alot of hype because then it was a new thing and this helped a lot in that the people who hyped it were able to push it in such a way it was able to show very difference in source of what they were doing , there was a lot of work to really define what we are doing for now and people who hyped it , created a movement that only obeys the demand for bitcoin and thats how this came to bring this price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 1:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Actually the supply of btc is limited you know around 21 million and why its not increase now anymore and its because btc next Mining will held on 2040 so i think that time btc supply can be increase.. Also why it  price high because its use most company to pay pament,btc has a lot of trader,mining company which easily increase the price of btc        

• +1 1

The reason for the development of Bitcoin in 10 years, is because before Bitcoin there was no such thing in the world. Whenever something new is introduced,  there is a chance that it will be utter flop or huge successful. And with bitcoin it was a positive result. Among crypto bitcoin was the first, so it has huge success.

• +1 1

I think that the goal of making its number limited is to make it more valuable, for example, diamonds, where they are few and difficult to obtain, as well as bitcoin mining, is expensive and a few and not accessible to everyone, so whenever the less thing becomes more valuable.

I think that bitcoin as a currency has increased drastically in the past ten years mainly due to the reasons that there are fast transaction speeds and there is an anonymous nature that allows you to make transaction without it being tracked. this appeals to many people as it is much safer to do transactions without having to give out your personal information. Especially with the amount of cyber crimes that take place now. Furthermore, this allows you to send currency across the world and i think that could also be why it has been given so much attention. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, scorpiali said:

If we can compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we can see a big difference of course,now bitcoin have a good place in the economic of internet and most people use it and trust it

I know for sure bitcoin will rise more and it has a good success in the near future. Having knowledge about bitcoin at this time will help us to adapt on what will going to happen in the future of bitcoin someday. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin becomes popular all over the world because of its high value, there are many people who get benefited from it. The inflation of bitcoin for 10 years is because of the supply and demand. The miners can be also the factor about it.

• +1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, Whited35 said:

There are so many factors which are responsible to give high values for Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. The major factors are, Bitcoin was created to solve so many existing financial problems. As a first cryptocurrency, it started to gain tremendous reputations so that so many investors started to invest amounts in it.  

That's right and the price of bitcoin can be affect by some event like bullrun and more. Bitcoin will really help those who have a knowledge on it to become successful in instant especially those who invest on it. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin has a fixed total supply of 21 million since it was launched in 2009 and since then it has been improving both in terms of market value and popularity around the world. Bitcoin prize depends on it supply and demand in the market and many people have invested on bitcoin which make it scarce in the market and for that reason the value use to increase since there is demand.

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I know for sure bitcoin will rise more and it has a good success in the near future. Having knowledge about bitcoin at this time will help us to adapt on what will going to happen in the future of bitcoin someday. 

That's true they have a good future for sure and special after the pandemic the price was growing without any problems that's mean a lot

In my opinoin many peoples think bitcoin is great coin to safe earning... yobit exchange is also more trustful to trade your bitcoin

• +1 1

The reason is because lots of people investing to bitcoin and lots of people believe in bitcoin. And lots of people see the opportunity in bitcoin including me. Because bitcoin is one of the most popular and uses cryptocurrency in th cryptoworld.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:02 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people are believing in bitcoins because they are very useful in our lives. Bitcoins are used by many people including business owners because it has many years in the market and many people have already seen its benefits.

Even thiugh bitcoin is really beneficial, there are still many people who don't believe it. That is why we don't have any program that teaches cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be so prominent because there are already many countries which are adapting it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That is actually true mate and because bitcoin has a very good powerful project which also contributed to it prize increase in the market everytime. The improvement which bitcoin ha shown 10 years back is really amazing and i think it is the future so let's support it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/18/2020 at 1:28 AM, Gooooku said:

my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

The value of the bitcoin increase by it's own demand and supply many people like this cryptocurrency project and they invested in them which made the great value of the bitcoin. And even there is only limited bitcoin which has made them more valuable. Yes, there are many coins which had great increment but not as a bitcoin. You can see the example of defi coins.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day