I would like to know your opinion - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Your all the information is true my friend but recently we have    only 17.2 million btc supply in this world because  accounting lost for bitcoin or the satoshi nakamoto mined bitcoin Before opening the blockchain to other user...  So day by day our btc supply going Down and its become valuable.. Thanks for your nice information  @Honny143        

Thanks my friend to informed me that bitcoin total supply 17.2 million, well exactly I have no idea that's why roughly mention 18 million supply, but I think in future bitcoin supply 17.2 million decrease more, 

because of hard wallets and their strong security system, l know these wallets really secured but  sometimes this tight security lost our bitcoins,

means if anyone lost his access keys and 12 words seeds back data, then that accounts freeze and no one easily recover that accounts, so there is a possibility to lost more bitcoins in future, so @Dorjoy12 what you think about it.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Thanks my friend to informed me that bitcoin total supply 17.2 million, well exactly I have no idea that's why roughly mention 18 million supply, but I think in future bitcoin supply 17.2 million decrease more, 

because of hard wallets and their strong security system, l know these wallets really secured but  sometimes this tight security lost our bitcoins,

means if anyone lost his access keys and 12 words seeds back data, then that accounts freeze and no one easily recover that accounts, so there is a possibility to lost more bitcoins in future, so @Dorjoy12 what you think about it.

@Honny143 again you gave me nice information about bitcoin security system to understand why day by day btc supply decrease.. Also as you said for every mining of 4 years later we lost our btc and i think its the most important reason why btc supply goes down.. By the way,lets hold some btc to get profit in future becuase i am thinking soon btc will hit up MORE than 20k usd.. 😁😍                    

• +3 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Only one of the reasons could be the fact that bitcoin is in limited supply and there will be no more than 21 million of it available, there are other more important reasons that help the value and use case increase too, the fact that bitcoin is decentralized is one of those reasons, knowing that bitcoin has nothing to do with governments and banks help bitcoin to be more popular among people and they tend to trust it more than a currency which was created by government and is controlled by governments and their banks. 

One other important reason is the technology behind it, anyone normally would prefer to use a digital asset that can be sent as a form of payment without any need for intermediaries and extra fees(except a small transaction fee) that is way more secure than what traditional banking system offers.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually I don't have such information about that but I try my best to learn more here because in every person there are different questions so that some time people ask about something so we learn from them so as like that sometimes I will learn about this and hope I will be able to give you suggestion about that..

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 again you gave me nice information about bitcoin security system to understand why day by day btc supply decrease.. Also as you said for every mining of 4 years later we lost our btc and i think its the most important reason why btc supply goes down.. By the way,lets hold some btc to get profit in future becuase i am thinking soon btc will hit up MORE than 20k usd.. 😁😍                    

Your recommendation hold bitcoins its really useful because so many crypto analysts predicted, in this year last month are next year surely bitcoin reach 20k price maybe more.

their prediction behind one reason involved like every 4 years bitcoin halfing after bitcoin hit one all time high prices, we notice this scenario last  2016  halfing after bitcoin hit 20$k dollars, 

now 2020 halfing completed onec again repeat that same scenario then we seen another one all time high  price in this year.

• +1 1

Bitcoin have a demand in every country it does not belong to any single country and everyone do not have easy access to it and it justifies its highest value than any other physical currency

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The demand for bitcoin is becoming higher day by day that's why more people are looking to purchase it now its value have crossed 10k$ dollars just because of its demand

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You ask many questions that are valid but these are not easy to explain and we dont know exactly why this happens, I just want to tell you that Hal Finney wrote before his death in 2011 a forum post telling jokingly that everyone thinks that Bitcoin will reach 1 million in price. This when price in 2011 was no more than ten dollars.

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 1:06 AM, BTC Future said:

It is scarce, meaning there is a fixed total supply and it is adopted widely all these years because of its usecase and the security of the network. 

Bitcoin was a revolutionary technology that probably changed the future of finances already. If you want to know more you have to read about Bitcoin, study the whitepaper, and watch educational videos about how it works. You can also read a few posts on the Bitcoin subsection of this forum that are very informative.

Thanks there man ,you were a great member of this forum.You have given a great answer to the Topic writer's question.I was also searching for this answer.I have an another question that why the value of BITCOIN rises and falls so tremendously.

By the way I am really missing you in this forum @BTC Future.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

For the past decade when Bitcoin was first launched the price was insignificant that was why nobody care about it and only few people accumulate it but after 8 years the price shoot upto $20000 that was when many people recognize the significant of Bitcoin since then, the Bitcoin kept on increase in value till date.

Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrencies, it began since ancient times, and the price of one bitcoin was equal to the price of a piece of pizza, but at a certain period the demand for that currency began, so the price increased and new currencies began to appear, but bitcoin occupies the first place in it, so its price was high and then companies began to invest their money in this currency This raises their purchasing value. This is your opinion.

• +3 3

The beauty about being here is that you can still learn about crypto if you dont actually know how everything works and so its important to know what and where to value anything if there is. so to me I think you should venture in every section and understand each and every one of them and in the end there is going to be a chance for you to build up the perfect position for your venture into this forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As i have joined few days ago i am also researching about bitcoins such amazing increment in the digital market and used for trading when fluctuation in price and at the  same time it is very helpful to make profits 

• +3 1

The reason why Bitcoin exhibit such volatile rates of payment in its source is because there is a very limited amount of Bitcoin in the market

. The blockchain technologies behind the Bitcoin is very secure and advanced.

Many of people get benefits through this crypto platform. And who like me as a beginner give their all hope here to get a good level and benefits from here.compared with past years crypto world is increasing per day.

Most of the peoples are using bitcoins because it may be bulid an empire some days later and it may help them. So many business man and others are using it. 

• -1 1

It's unfortunately to say but I think it's most likely because of darkweb, there are a lot of transactions in bitcoins there, I wish I am not right

Although I have not widely mastered the subject, the price of bitcoins varies for many economic factors and being a currency with a not very high limit makes it more attractive

for me I believe it's largely because of its scacity and the utmost level of global acceptance, these factors contributed to the ever rising price of BTC. 

On 9/26/2020 at 4:16 PM, Dyozupeter2525 said:

My option was we should make this platform working very good because many people will like to more about your option because I didn't have my option now because I have still a newbie here so need to understand more about the topic on the platform.

I think here the topics are all easy to understand maybe you should read more deeply to understand and we have to build this platform so that the community on this platform will be better in the future

Many people earn with bitcoin and bitcoin goes so much much powerful every day for people who are using them. Its number one crypto. Its normal that people want to believe that crypto trading will be well

• Useful or interesting 1